Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Had No Idea...

So I'm still new to playing TS3...I had no idea Darren Dreamer was in Lucky Palms so I made a strong attempt for my sim to get together with him. Before they got together however he was married to Darleen and I didn't know she was pregnant at the time. So shortly after he married my sim Kara I got the notification he was the father of a son named Javar. I ended up asking Darleen and Javar to move in. Renamed Javar to Dirk and killed Darleen in a fire...rofl I feel bad but, I'm going with it.

Darren however is such a good father and since being with my sim Kara they've had a son named Dylan and they want more.
angrycat.gif

Comments

• ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Lol, was the fire by "accident"? How did you set that up?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    ...and here I thought I was bad by dropping meteors indiscriminately. Some of the actions I'm reading about, I'm getting seriously disturbed. :mrgreen::D:tongue:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    Lol, was the fire by "accident"? How did you set that up?

I did it on purpose lol. I created a 2x2 room with a rug, chair and firework. I told her to sit in the chair which she did and then I removed the door and told her to start the firework lol. At first she was excited until she realized, "I messed up" lol
    angrycat.gif
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I thought I was bad by killing off a dozen Sims in my Legacy.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited June 2020
    Welcome to TS3! I admire your creativity in disposing of an unwanted sim :D but was death really necessary ? Perhaps she could have abandoned the baby on Darren's doorstep and gone off with someone else who appreciated her charms more.

The pop up screen for the invitation to move in allows you to filter out any sims you do not want joining your household.

I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    But it (the filter screen) leaves them with money. :evil grin: Yes, I know there's TCE>familyfunds to drop her money down to zero, but the best way is to just bring them in and then off them.

~oh...wait...~ :mrgreen:

Eventually, @Summerbear5 you do get hardcore.
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Well I thought it would be a better option to kill her in a fire only because it then follows TS2 story line (somewhat). Not only that I couldn't just ask the newborn to move in without cheats...I ended up asking her to move in with the baby and I couldn't remove her from the "move in" window because she was the one who was asked. So I just brought her along and dealt with it that way. =)
    angrycat.gif
    edited June 2020
    Found the photo of the fire >:)
    Screenshot-2.jpg

And she does make a good built-in babysitter
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    angrycat.gif
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    @Summerbear5 I had forgotten about the original storyline !

@Nikkei_Simmer tut tut :D
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita