Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Current Deal

572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

Upcoming Deals

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)

577 ) Drifter's Desire / 608 / 714 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, but less than # 897)

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

579 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, same as # 149 but less than # 497, # 160)

580 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1064 / 1900 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 771, but less than # 172)

581 ) The Happy Elephant / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Panda & Friends; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

582 ) Island Escape Compilation / 888 / 2400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, but less than # 233, # 828)

583 ) Souped Up Napkin Holder / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

584 ) Teepee Chair / 38 / 67 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    Current Deal

584 ) Teepee Chair / 38 / 67 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

Upcoming Deals

585 ) Adventurous Life! / 578 / 2000 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 3, # 570, # 132)

586 ) Gothique Library / 672 / 972 / 31% / 2 hours

587 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 329)

588 ) Tallest Tree Clock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)

591 ) Wet Suit / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)

592 ) Technophobe No More / 561 / 1530 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, but less than # 158, # 92, # 572)

593 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Streaming Gauge Hot Beverage Brewer / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours

594 ) Ornate Chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

595 ) Advantageous Washstand / 11 / 15 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 574)

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)
    Show Stopping Styles Collection is not eligible for the CYS discount.

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2020
    I've just spotted that I oddly don't own this: https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13415&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:48375 But I actually own the whole set because I have the not so routine machine and the futureshock loft collection :| Was there any reason as to why it's the same set but is basically on there twice under different names?
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    ^ Maybe because that set is not available for the Complete Your Set discount. Unlike the Futureshock Loft Collection which is.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    I've just spotted that I oddly don't own this: https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13415&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:48375 But I actually own the whole set because I have the not so routine machine and the futureshock loft collection :| Was there any reason as to why it's the same set but is basically on there twice under different names?
    SimLibby wrote: Β»
    ^ Maybe because that set is not available for the Complete Your Set discount. Unlike the Futureshock Loft Collection which is.

^Exactly. You likely bought the routine machine and the futureshock loft collection but not the The Final Frontier Set. If you are signed in to the store website and go to the product page for The Final Frontier Set, scroll down to where the 11 items from the set are displayed. If you see that each item has an orange border that means you own the items and technically own the set.

Your situation is indirectly discussed on page 1 of this thread.
    Me1620 wrote: Β»
    Own the Store Club

Q. I own all the items in the store but some sets, such as The Final Frontier Set show the "Buy Now" button. Also, I bought the standard version of a world and venue separately so I don't own the gold version. I don't want to rebuy the items. Will I still be considered for the I Own the Store Club?
    A. Of course you own the store. Regardless of how the store team has set up the store pages, if you purchased, for example, the Forcefield of Dreams Bed from Futureshock Loft Collection set, it is the same item included in The Final Frontier Set.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • AdamMoloo10AdamMoloo10 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I am missing one of the free achievement items from the store you get for sharing memories. I've shared just over 25 memories and received the grill (1 shared), computer (10 shared) and hot tub (25 shared), but not the bookcase (5 shared). I managed to find a download link for the bookcase, but it opens my sims 3 game launcher and says I don't own the item so it can't be downloaded. On my sims 3 account, I have the badges for sharing 1, 5, 10 and 25 memories.

^Exactly. You likely bought the routine machine and the futureshock loft collection but not the The Final Frontier Set. If you are signed in to the store website and go to the product page for The Final Frontier Set, scroll down to where the 11 items from the set are displayed. If you see that each item has an orange border that means you own the items and technically own the set.

Your situation is indirectly discussed on page 1 of this thread.
    Own the Store Club

Q. I own all the items in the store but some sets, such as The Final Frontier Set show the "Buy Now" button. Also, I bought the standard version of a world and venue separately so I don't own the gold version. I don't want to rebuy the items. Will I still be considered for the I Own the Store Club?
    A. Of course you own the store. Regardless of how the store team has set up the store pages, if you purchased, for example, the Forcefield of Dreams Bed from Futureshock Loft Collection set, it is the same item included in The Final Frontier Set.

@SimLibby I was thinking that but nothing clicked in my brain :sweat_smile: (blaming this on a full week of work lol)

@Me1620 I didn't even think to check the FAQ's, sorry :sweat_smile: yeah I can definitely see the orange borders now and I didn't think about the CYS discount being the reason behind it lol

thank you both for answering though, it's much appreciated :D
    Zpj9msL.png
    Current Deal

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)
    Show Stopping Styles Collection is not eligible for the CYS discount.

Upcoming Deals

597 ) Night Flower Pajamas / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

598 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)

601 ) Vic's Doors / 50 / 95 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Outdoor Party; May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation

602 ) India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top / 16 / 45 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

603 ) Sea Witch / 48 / 73 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure

604 ) Go All In Compilation / 1938 / 3400 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 148, # 321)

605 ) Broken Wind Jacket / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

606 ) Festoon to the Honeymoon / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; Quaint Cottage Collection

607 ) Dress with Gloves / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

608 ) Very Vicious / 19 / 31 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

Current Deal

608 ) Very Vicious / 19 / 31 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

Upcoming Deals

609 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 278 / 473 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, but less than # 590, # 61)

610 ) Provence / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, but less than # 752)

611 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Knife Thrower's Table / 26 / 69 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

612 ) Fair and Flowing / 31 / 44 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Bridal Party

613 ) Morocco Mystique / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, but less than # 335)

614 ) Baseball Jacket / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

615 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Primotrashcoggler Compactor / 52 / 84 / 38% / 2 hours

616 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 754)

617 ) Archibald Arch / 39 / 48 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

619 ) Sleep Loud! / 33 / 83 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

@Me1620 I didn't even think to check the FAQ's, sorry :sweat_smile: yeah I can definitely see the orange borders now and I didn't think about the CYS discount being the reason behind it lol

@Kylieb191 - No need to apologize. Page 1 contains a lot of information and technically the info I quoted was not in the FAQ but the section on I Own the Store Club.

Further to the explanation that the set was not eligible for CYS, in the case of The Final Frontier Set and think it may also a problem with the store's database not recognizing the set being owned. I have other combination sets that are not eligible for CYS but do show as being owned such as Seeing Stars.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited June 2020
    @Me1620 Ah right! Thank you for the information, I guess it's just strange that one works and the other doesn't lol but I guess now that they've stopped supporting the store as much that it'll be like that from now on :) but I can officially say that I am now a member of the I own the store club ^_^ (except for dragon valley and monte vista that i'm not toooo bothered about having :) ).

Screenshot-13.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    Congrats @Kylieb191. :+1: You can change your signature, remove the link to your wishlist. ;) Now you probably going to play non stop so you can play with all the wonderful store content. Enjoy :smiley: Do you know about the following posts:

Now that You Own the Store: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14408060/#Comment_14408060
    Own the Store Club: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14408059/#Comment_14408059
    edited June 2020
    Congrats @Kylieb191. :+1: You can change your signature, remove the link to your wishlist. ;) Now you probably going to play non stop so you can play with all the wonderful store content. Enjoy :smiley: Do you know about the following posts:

Now that You Own the Store: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14408060/#Comment_14408060
    Own the Store Club: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14408059/#Comment_14408059

@SimLibby Thank you ^_^. Lol Will say that it took me a moment to figure out on where to go change it but all done now :p I definitely will be doing and can't wait to see them all in-game too :D. Thank you! I didn't so thank you for those also, I'll definitely check them out.
    Zpj9msL.png
    You gifted me, @Kylieb191. Awesome! Thank you very much for the Bountiful Beret.
    You gifted me, @Kylieb191. Awesome! Thank you very much for the Bountiful Beret.

No worries! As soon as I saw it on your list, it had to be yours ^_^ it's one of my favourite pieces

Zpj9msL.png
    Current Deal

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

Upcoming Deals

621 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 167 / 450 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, but less than # 464)

622 ) Multitab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 163)

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, but less than # 538)

625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hours

627 ) Makizushi Counter Island / 57 / 89 / 36% / 2 hours

628 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 513 / 1337 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 759, but less than # 354)

629 ) Das BrauenMeister / 35 / 42 / 17% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

630 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 1036 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    631 ) Runway Riot / 756 / 1400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, # 340)

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

@Kylieb191 - Congratulations on becoming a member of the I Own the Store Club. Let me know if you would like your username added to our list of members on page 1.

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Kylieb191 - Congratulations on becoming a member of the I Own the Store Club. Let me know if you would like your username added to our list of members on page 1.

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Me1620 - Thank you! I definitely wouldn't have owned it if it wasn't for this thread and for so many wonderful gifters ^_^. Yes please :D
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    @Me1620 Ah right! Thank you for the information, I guess it's just strange that one works and the other doesn't lol but I guess now that they've stopped supporting the store as much that it'll be like that from now on :) but I can officially say that I am now a member of the I own the store club ^_^ (except for dragon valley and monte vista that i'm not toooo bothered about having :) ).

Screenshot-13.png

That's amazing congratulations !
    @Kylieb191 - Your name has been added to the IOTS list. :)

@Horrorgirl6 Thank you!! ^_^
    @Me1620 Thank you!!, Love seeing my name up there already lol ^_^
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited June 2020
    ^ (you use that sign as a smiley thingy, I use it to show I respond to the message above me).

All those days you had to get up in the middle of the night because you wanted a certain DD, belong now to the past. :p
    @SimLibby Lol It's multi-use :D
    Oooh I will say I will miss the chase but definitely glad I don't need to set alarms or stay up to get items - will still pop by here though :D
    Zpj9msL.png
    Current Deal

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

Upcoming Deals

633 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 60 but less than # 676, # 496)

634 ) The V.I.P. / 41 / 52 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

635 ) Show Stopping Style- Second Skin Jacket / 23 / 45 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

636 ) Fairytale / 26 / 42 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

637 ) Grandmother's Cooktop / 51 / 108 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

638 ) Formal to a T(ie) / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

639 ) Mother Ann Double Bed / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Full Hewnsman Set

640 ) Grandpa's Grove / 475 / 1710 / 72% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 495, # 674)

641 ) Hanging Kimono Wall Art / 33 / 102 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; December 2011 Compilation Set

642 ) They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace / 34 / 109 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Farm Fresh Folk Set

643 ) Serenity Retreat / 741 / 1539 / 52% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, # 244, but less than # 100)

644 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 136 / 467 / 71% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 476,but less than # 921, # 923, # 851)

@Kylieb191 - I definitely miss the fun of getting the deals. I found stalking the DD and completing my store collection was as much fun as playing the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top