Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited June 2020
    @divanthesimmer hahaha I loooved that you used all sims to your party, but I am kind of concerned if mine is the new wife on your story? if she is I'M SCARED! hahaha great entry she is KILLING with that dress (if you know what I mean)

@Flash5 I love mermaid tales, and I love your rhymes so much! She is beautifully made!

Thank you! Nah, yours is a little too young to be his wife. Not much younger than her, but rest assured knowing she's not the target. :D

Also love all the entries so far! <3
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited June 2020
    Let's see if I can link my entry correctly. It's called: The Heist

First the backstory, which I also put in the comments:

Katherine's ancestors founded Windenburg, and have resided there ever since. They're known for their wealth and graciousness, as well as for their good works in the community. Katherine is well-known around town, wearing designer clothing and almost always adorned with her great-grandmother's ruby ring. Beautiful, confident, and outgoing, Katherine is quite popular. And if a few small things sometimes disappear after she's been around, well, as heiress to the Windenburg fortune, she likely has a lot on her mind. Surely it's only absent-mindedness that causes her to pick up little things and forget to put them back before she leaves. She doesn't plan on doing it, obviously. Right?

Text of the entry:

The grand charity masquerade ball and auction will be held tonight. Only society's creme de la creme will be there. They've donated spectacular items of jewelry to be auctioned off with the proceeds going to help the worthy charities that have been selected. Little do they know that when the safe is opened to begin the auction that it will be empty! Everything is insured, so the donations will still be made. And no one will suspect Katherine Windenburg. #GLovelysQCC #NeoFelis22

(I still haven't figured out the picture issue, but I'm working on it. I don't know when I'll be able to wrap my brain around it. πŸ™‚ Also, my URL seems to be a lot longer than everyone else's. I don't know how to fix that.)
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
  • PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    I just uploaded my creation to the gallery. Happy Pride Day! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
    Name: "It's My Life"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7CF49203B95011EA8F2D9BE9EBD29134?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

Join to the party! Enjoy and keep your head up! 😊
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited June 2020
    Eloisa
    download

"Just keep smiling, just keep smiling". That's what Eloisa keeps thinking. Everyone around her keeps whispering "who's that girl?". No one knows the answer, and that's no surprise to Eloisa. She is not supposed to be here at the annual Masquerade Ball of the high society. It's just that she wanted to be here, and what Eloisa wants is what she gets. She just crashed the party. All she had to do was look the part, sneak into the garden, walk with confidence and just keep smiling!

06-28-20_4-57-29_PM.png?width=1050&height=547

06-28-20_4-56-50_PM.png?width=1050&height=547

06-28-20_5-44-03_PM.png?width=1050&height=547
    Post edited by illusie on
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone! My entry for this week's QCC is Paloma, all-ready, all-dressed up for the Paradise Masquerade in Sulani!

Name: Paradise Masquerade?
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3

Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4FFABDD9B9E311EA8E45A688C90FADC0

unknown.png

Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    I'm so thrilled with all the energy around this week's Masquerade challenge and all the entries I've seen so far are amazing! Thank you for putting your creative best into this challenge once again! You've inspired me to add a prize round giveaway to this challenge! I have a game code for City Living so that's up for grabs now πŸŽ‰βœ¨So now please let me know if you are entering just for fun if you don't need City Living ~ See this ad for details
    [img][/img]TaYWiLA.jpg

Thanks also to @pagounis @patri @illusie @divanthesimmer @MenaBuchner @NeoFelis22 @DeaSimmer0 @icanhassims and @Flash5 for keeping this thread so lively, creative and entertaining in the last few days! I always love visiting this thread πŸ’œ

Regarding pictures @NeoFelis22 you just need to first upload your screenshots to an image sharing site. I use Imgur Sign up for an account and upload your images. Then click on the image in imgur and click "copy the bbcode" selection. Come back to your post here and click the image tool at the top next to the url link tool. Paste the bbcode you just copied there and that should do it for you ;) Give it a try and let me know if you need more help πŸ‘
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I unfortunately don't be able to participate in this one, as I'll be out of town. Good luck to all the contestants!
    funny-gifs20.gif

GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    I'm so thrilled with all the energy around this week's Masquerade challenge and all the entries I've seen so far are amazing! Thank you for putting your creative best into this challenge once again! You've inspired me to add a prize round giveaway to this challenge! I have a game code for City Living so that's up for grabs now πŸŽ‰βœ¨So now please let me know if you are entering just for fun if you don't need City Living ~ See this ad for details
    [img][/img]TaYWiLA.jpg

Thanks also to @pagounis @patri @illusie @divanthesimmer @MenaBuchner @NeoFelis22 @DeaSimmer0 @icanhassims and @Flash5 for keeping this thread so lively, creative and entertaining in the last few days! I always love visiting this thread πŸ’œ

Regarding pictures @NeoFelis22 you just need to first upload your screenshots to an image sharing site. I use Imgur Sign up for an account and upload your images. Then click on the image in imgur and click "copy the bbcode" selection. Come back to your post here and click the image tool at the top next to the url link tool. Paste the bbcode you just copied there and that should do it for you ;) Give it a try and let me know if you need more help πŸ‘

Just entering for fun! Good luck to everyone entering to win the pack! I'm really enjoying this challenge! πŸ’š
    phULnBI.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    This was a fun challenge. I just wish I discovered it earlier. Thanks for hosting!
    I'm entering just for fun
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Darn @nerdfashion sorry to hear that but I hope you enjoy your time out of town this week! πŸ’œ Catch you on the next QCC hopefully!

I appreciate your for fun entries @divanthesimmer and @illusie πŸ’œ Thanks so much for letting me know and I look forward to see future entries from you both! πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    Hi there! Finally I found time and inspiration to join the challenge again :)

Gallery link to my entry "Mysterious Masquerade": https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E12A7DE0BA4511EA8B22020624F6871F

Also, here's a more detailed (and probably way too long...) version of the backstory:
    "Is it a marketing gag or just a mistake? Judith, who feels like being the most ordinary student, without any appearant reason got an invitation for a masquerade ball in a newly opened, yet "infamous" exclusive club. She tells one of her friends about this strange happening, and she encourages her to go there to find out what the invitation is about (and kindly also offers to lend her a suitable dress and mask, and to style her). Besides some suspicion, Judith agrees to go there. At her arrival, she finds herself among beautiful strangers dressed with fancy, flamboyant robes & masks, dancing to the sounds of otherworldly, eerie music in an elegant, dim lighted room. Suddendly, her attention is caught by a pair of strikingly turquoise eyes. They belong to a man with blackened face who seems to be watching her. And Judith can't fight the feeling that he's clearly seeing what's behind her mask. But who is he?

She's not yet to find out that this man, known by the name of Minos Tenebras, not only is the owner of the club, but also a powerful spellcaster. His eccentric and glamorous club has become a popular meeting point for people of his kind, but also for other occults. Constantly looking for new ways to prevent his guests and himself from getting bored, he always finds amusement in playing games of manipulation and deception with non-magicals, and therefore sometimes lures them into his club. It's so much fun for him to see their confusion about the things going on there, and there hilarious inability to understand anything about the supernatural. To his surprise, things seem to be different with Judith. She turns out to have some sense for the occult world most "normal" people lack. So how is that? Why can't he see through her as easily as through others? Does he have to fear she'll be able to understand what's behind the masquerade?"

Thank you for this fun challenge! Was so much fun to join! :)
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you for the kind compliments everyone. And @GLovely1 my entries are just for fun as I currently have all the packs. :)
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    I called my entry the last dance on the gallery, by the way. So, Peony the Second (My sim) is a decedent of the great princess Cordelia herself, and her mother (Peony the first) expects her to live the most lavish lifestyle, find a man early and enjoy the vast fortune her great great great great twice removed aunt quickly left behind. Peony hates every. single. thing. Her mother puts her through, and it pushes her of the deep end when she learns that her BROTHER is going to get the throne, not her. She makes plans to run off on the night of a giant masquerade ball (UNLESS she find her mothers plans have worked and she finds someone.)her mother planed in one, last (pretty desperate) attempt to get Peony a rich, young, hot prince to marry. In short, she's living vicariously through her daughter. On the night of the ball, she see's a shy, quiet, charming (Disney I'm coming for your brand) man sitting in the back. She quickly was drawn near him and learned that his name was Jonah. Within a moment, she was whisked away by the many other men trying to find a rich suitor, and the man slips away quietly and Peony does't see him for the rest of the night. Although the conversation maybe lasted 2 minutes, maybe 3 minutes, Everything they said in total agreement, (Sorry my inner Hamilton coming out here) she knew something was real. But, she stuck with her gut and ran of to the distant Island of _____________. When she got there, she was greeted by someone she recognized. It resembled... Jonah. A few steps closer, a few heartbeats to quickly, and within seconds she made out the same shy, innocent face that was the man sitting in the corner a few hours earlier. Peony gathered up her courage and strutted over to Jonah, confidence at an all time low but a smile still on her face.

A few more conversations, a few more letters. Getting mail from Jonah became the highlight of Peony's day, as she lived a quiet life residing in a cottage. Within a few more weeks, the 2 had a bond that Peony had't felt with anyone else, no matter how hard her mother tried. She learned that she was staying in the countryside of Jonah's fathers kingdom. Life finally gave Jonah a high note- she learned that everyone who loved him had died in the great sloth invasion except his father, and he just wanted an escape from the craziness that is the life of being one of the last surviving members of the kingdom, and the weight of getting married and having kids to preserve the monarchy was dropped on his shoulders from the time he was a child. The kingdom was destroyed from the sloths (There RUTHLESS) and that was just another weight for Jonah to balance. Peony now could relate to this newly established friend more than her own family. Within the month, they started to fall for each other- and they did't just fall- they got pushed of a mile high cliff and landed in a pit of lava which turned into rock and you get the point. Soon, they where married, and that was't enough for Peony. She became a part of the narrative- in a more important way than just being there. She rebuilt the devastated kingdom of ___________ from the ground up. The people soon started to love her, and although it took a long while, and LOTS of hard work, the land turned into the prosperous landmark that it is now. Sorry that was so long and might not have made sense, but I hope it does!! Thanks if you actually read this, haha. (By the way, sorry if anything gets cut of, I tried but I'm not sure it worked. Heres the first paragraph of it does't make sence:

I called my entry the last dance on the gallery, by the way. So, Peony the Second (My sim) is a decedent of the great princess Cordelia herself, and her mother (Peony the first) expects her to live the most lavish lifestyle, find a man early and enjoy the vast fortune her great great great great twice removed aunt quickly left behind. Peony hates every. single. thing. Her mother puts her through, and it pushes her of the deep end when she learns that her BROTHER is going to get the throne, not her. She makes plans to run off on the night of a giant masquerade ball (UNLESS she find her mothers plans have worked and she finds someone.)her mother planed in one, last (pretty desperate) attempt to get Peony a rich, young, hot prince to marry. In short, she's living vicariously through her daughter. On the night of the ball, she see's a shy, quiet, charming (Disney I'm coming for your brand) man sitting in the back. She quickly was drawn near him and learned that his name was Jonah. Within a moment, she was whisked away by the many other men trying to find a rich suitor, and the man slips away quietly and Peony does't see him for the rest of the night. Although the conversation maybe lasted 2 minutes, maybe 3 minutes, Everything they said in total agreement, (Sorry my inner Hamilton coming out here) she knew something was real. But, she stuck with her gut and ran of to the distant Island of _____________. When she got there, she was greeted by someone she recognized. It resembled... Jonah. A few steps closer, a few heartbeats to quickly, and within seconds she made out the same shy, innocent face that was the man sitting in the corner a few hours earlier. Peony gathered up her courage and strutted over to Jonah, confidence at an all time low but a smile still on her face. )
  • corona2020corona2020 Posts: 4 New Member
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/59CC34A6BA5E11EA84599BE9EBD29134?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=masquerade%20murder%3F&max=50&maxis=false

Gloriana loves to party, her boyfriend, Vangaurd, is the oppisite. Gloriana brings Vanguard to a fun halloween masquerade ball to help him loosen up. Vangaurd "touched" by the gesture gives Gloriana a beautiful old necklace and tells he a story about the haunted rumors he heard when he bought it for her: A necklace bought for one's false love who will not survive, if the love is true returned they won't survive the night, Gloriana laughed then, Are Vangaurd's intentions truly sinister and will anyone make it out alive?
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm loooving the entriesss! And so good to welcome more simmers to our team!!
    @GLovely1 Lisa I just entered for fun, as I already have City Living! =D Good luck to all!
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Ohhh and I forgot to thank you @GLovely1 and @Flash5 for nominating my households! you are the best! <3<3<3<3<3
    Ohhh and I forgot to thank you @GLovely1 and @Flash5 for nominating my households! you are the best! <3<3<3<3<3

Yes! Thank you again for nominating mine as well, @Flash5 and @GLovely1! You are awesome! ❀
    phULnBI.png
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    How awesome to upgrade the Challenge to a prize round!! B) I already have City Living too (really fun pack), so please just count mine as a for fun entry (they are fun every week!). Good luck Challengers - its going to be a tough one for the judges again this week!! <3

.... and you are most welcome @divanthesimmer and @DeaSimmer0 xx <3
  • AelynPlaysAelynPlays Posts: 2 New Member
    Here is my entry for the Masquerade Ball challenge! You can find my sim on the gallery under the hashtag (sorry, I don't know how to add a link here).

BACKSTORY

Madeline Donaldson has lived a normal life. Raised in Willow Creek by her mum, Madeline has dreams of studying fine art at university and has worked her whole life to build her skills, portfolio, and achieve the top grades! But her plans come crashing down when every single university rejects her application and, bizarrely, they all offer her a place on the science programme instead.

Confused and upset, Madeline contacts several of the universities and discovers that someone had rung them on her behalf and offered them an extraordinary amount of money to refuse her application and force her onto the science programme. All of her investigations lead back to one man: Philip Greggor.

When her mum finds out what Madeline has investigated, her face goes pale and her hands begin to shake. She warns Madeline not to contact Philip Greggor under any circumstances. Determined to find answers, Madeline ignores her warnings and plans to sneak into the masquerade ball that Philip Greggor is hosting at his mansion on Saturday evening.

Hair set, makeup done and dressed in the beautiful gown she borrowed from a friend, Madeline is ready to confront this Philip Greggor at the party. But as she's stepping out the door, her mum runs towards her crying and drops a bombshell. "He's your father".

Stumbling out the door and wiping the tears from her eyes, Madeline sets off determinedly for Philip Greggor's mansion.

----

I hope you like my entry :) I had a lot of fun creating Madeline and her backstory. I don't have any packs that come with a masquerade mask, so I had to be a bit creative with her mask.
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    Darn @nerdfashion sorry to hear that but I hope you enjoy your time out of town this week! πŸ’œ Catch you on the next QCC hopefully!

I appreciate your for fun entries @divanthesimmer and @illusie πŸ’œ Thanks so much for letting me know and I look forward to see future entries from you both! πŸ’œ

Thank to YOU, @GLovely1! I just entered for fun but thank you for doing these giveaways!! Good luck to everyone!

Congrats on the nomination, Dea! Good luck! <3
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited July 2020
    Thank you, @GLovely1 , for the help and offer of further assistance if needed. I somehow missed your offer yesterday, er, (almost) two days ago now. Hopefully I'll have the time and energy to give it a shot this weekend. πŸ™‚ I will let you know if I need more help. Thank you for the kind offer.

Congratulations to the creators of the nominated households! Good luck!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    @GLovely1 thank you so much for the warm welcome. Sorry I'm a bit late in replying to you, I've been working on my entry for this week. Hoping to get it submitted later today. :)
  • corona2020corona2020 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you @GLovely1 for providing such a fun challenge :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top