Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spellcaster Missing CAS Assets?

I just got Realm of Magic and went into CAS to create a spellcaster and was surprised to see that they don't have any occult eyes or pointy ears.

Is that normal? I do have Island Living and Get to Work, but not Vampires.

I tried restarting, repairing the game and deleting the localthumbscache.package.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Yes, this is the case, but saying that if you are not opposed to mods, someone did unlock things in CAS. These are not CC, so after using the mod, you can easily remove the mod if you want to remain mod free. Anything you place on the sim will stay because they are all EA items, including the occult eyes.

The person who has these mods have moved their mods to a new location, but I will also give you the link to their old site because it is still up and running. The second link is where you can download their mods. I have never had any issues.

The old site that goes into detail of those mods. https://fogity.wordpress.com/mods/unlocked-cas-parts/

The new site where you can download the mods. Don't worry this part has no cost even though it is a patron site.
    https://www.patreon.com/fogity Look for the section that says
    Jun 9 at 2:16 pm
    Unlocked CAS Parts updated for 1.63.134 and Eco Lifestyle

You don't have to add them all if you don't want to, just the ones you are looking for.
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    @LaBlue0314
    Thank you so much for your detailed answer! :)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020
    Yeah, ROM doesn't come with new eyes or ears, they went more down the Harry Potter route rather than the elven fairy route with this pack style wise :)
    Island Living has occult eyes though but I'm not sure if you need to be a mermaid to use them, also I've seen people on the gallery create sims with pointy ears that work but I'm not sure how they did it.
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    @Onverser
    Thanks a lot for your answer. :)
    I think you need to be a mermaid to use the mermaid eyes, my spellcasters don't have access to them.