Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which game do you play the most?

Comments

• OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    Sims 3
    @Talonflare Me too! I hate sims that ignore what I tell them to do for their own whims. It happens constantly in sims 4. I spent some money on about 4 or 5 new ep's and sp's when they had the sale going on to see if I could finally get to like the sims 4. Selvadorada was the breaking point for me. My sim is actually excavating 3 or 4 piles I have been carefully finding for her when all of a sudden I turn my attention to her and she has stopped everything to chat to someone! These stupid sims spend all of their waking hours yapping and socializing, and me? I want to play not watch!
    The sims 3 for me FOREVER
    Besides after (machete in hand and all that) she manages to open the entrance to the Temple (HORROR, I loose her to a rabbit hole and a message telling me that some spiders or wasps or whatever (I don't know because by this time my eyes where filled with tears and my lower jaw had dropped to the floor) had attacked her and she re appears at the entrance and that was it. Well, I am gutted.
    Only things I did like were: the world flora and fauna was fantastic! kudos to that, if that had been an open world I would still be there, and sims dancing salsa! way to go!
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    NyaIeroWay wrote: »
    I added sims 2 because some people still play along with the other games, i know i still do.

None,

I have actually gone back to SWTOR
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Sims 3
    Well what I chose wasn't exactly true but there was only one choice I did play Sims 3 a lot and I did like it but now I am playing Sims 4 just as much I just with that Sims 4 had more things for them to do.. Seems like Sims 3 had more stuff for the Sims to do Sims 4 is lacking in this. I miss Hotels, Vacations spot sucks, and I want my pool table back I need something for my Historical Sims to do they can't play table tennis etc. Miss horses too a carriage would be nice you could use it for Weddings also. That is another think we had better Weddings in Sims 3, 2 they don't even toast the guest just stand around and eat. Remember when they went on a Honeymoon in Sims 2 I think it was.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Sims 3
    Sims 3 hands down
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Sims 3
    Sims 3
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Sims 2
    I've alternated between 2&3 and now I'm alternating between 2&4. Other than a few months that it took me to get Sims 2 set up on my new laptop, I've not stopped playing 2. And now that I have it set up again after a break, I'm sure I'll play it more for awhile. (I missed it!)
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Sims 2
    Both 2 and 3
  • MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    Sims 2
    I like all of them to varying degrees. I'd probably prefer and play 3 more if it had some kinks I don't like ironed out.

The Sims 4 is definitely the weakest of the three but there's still some things I like about it.
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    edited April 2020
    Sims 4
    😁 forgot I already voted, I was just going through my alerts and this discussion sounded interesting 🤪
  • 4xel4xel Posts: 34 Member
    sims 3 for open world, SP and more generally gameplay
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Sims 3
    Sims 3. It's my most favorite, and I'm currently doing a legacy challenge.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Sims 4
    I play The Sims 4 the most, but my favorite is Sims 3. Sims 3 for me is more fun, but the Sims 4 runs far better on any device than TS3, which is why I tend to gravitate towards it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • sweetdaisyvsweetdaisyv Posts: 2 New Member
    I play Sims game and if u have 2 properties next to each other is there a way to connect the 2?
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Sims 2
    I play Sims game and if u have 2 properties next to each other is there a way to connect the 2?

Not really, no. There are mods available that make you able to build out to the edge for Sims 2, but that's as close as you'll get.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Sims 4
    1. TS4 Playing the most
    2. TS1 Once in a while
    3. TS3 been a few months now since I played
    4. TS2 Haven't played in a few years
  • SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    Sims 3
    I'm playing TS3 99 % of the time, TS1 and 2 once in a blue moon for a short while just to check something out. TS4 I haven't played since 2017 when I discovered that it heats up the CPU something terrible, = 94 degrees Celsius. :o:s:o I just don't want to take the risk that a game that I dont even find entertaining turns my computers to cinder, no no... :s
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    Sims 2
    The Sims 2. A close 2nd is 3, and on occasion is 4
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    Sims 2
    I'd say Sims 2. But I do play 3 every once a blue moon still, but thanks to the game not being well optimized with all the EPs and whatnot I don't play it as often as I used to. Sims 4 I play less and less now as its not as fun as the other two.
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Sims 4
    I never played sims 2 or 3
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited June 2020
    It differs. Right now it's Sims 4, but I can also get obsessed with 2 for long amounts of time. I got into 3 once but that save got corrupted and I couldn't get attached again.
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    Sims 4
    The Sims 4 is the only one that doesn't lag on my PC, so that one. Even though some parts of it are lame, it is my favorite of the series. The Sims in TS3 are just so ugly haha. I think it's really the CAS that makes me like TS4 the best.
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    3 and 4 I play the most.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Sims 4
    Before this, I played the first iteration of The Sims for 15 years without mods or cc.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Sims 4
    Sims 4. I can't go back to any of the old games anymore.