Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions about Sims 2

Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
1. Where can I download Sims 2?

2. Does anyone know of any good websites for Sims 2 FNAF CC? I'm looking for FNAF mods like the ones KittyCandy (Youtube) made.
Why do you hide inside these walls?
Post edited by Lady_Ballora on

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    1. No where legal as EA has decided to not to continue offering the Ultimate Collection on Origin for some reason. You may be able to find disc versions on sites like ebay or in second hand stores.

2. FNAF? What does that mean? I don't watch that YouTube channel so that doesn't help me.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    FNAF is the game series Five Nights At Freddy's. It's a horro game about creepy pizzeria animatronics.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    ebay is loaded with games for all 3 earlier versions in various forms, mostly disks. There are also lots of vendors there claiming to have full TS4 for about $8.00 but I have reservations on their legality in view of the Origin strangle hold.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    If you’re on MAC it’s in the App Store. I think the whole collection is ~$30. Other than that, there is no other legal way to get it
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Maybe when TS4 ends, they'll re-release TS2 Ultimate Collection. The only reason why they won't make it available right now is because it's closed world like TS4, only so much better in every way.

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Afraid of competition, even from their own past.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Well, there's still Sims 3.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited September 2020
    Try Amazon. For disks, of course.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.