Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle - BINGO game

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
As we continue exploring Evergreen Harbor and Eco Lifestyle, let me invite you to play a BINGO game!

This is the idea: fill your own BINGO card with things you would like to do in Eco Lifestyle. You can mix up some easy and more difficult goals to make it more interesting and fun. Once you have your card ready, jump into the game and try to complete the activities on your card. We want to hear you shout BINGO as you progress through your card! (That is: every time you complete a line)

Sounds good? You can use this as a template to fill, or create your own - on paper works as well!:

4l4tlig75pzp.png

For anyone looking for some inspiration, this is going to be mine. Feel free to copy/edit it to your heart's content:

5lv4c7h9504u.png

I completed some of these already but for the shake of this game, I will only start counting from the moment I post this ;)

Anyone joining? Share your cards! :smiley:

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    From the inspiration one, I just have to befriens someone from Tinker or Greenburg family, then I get a bingo. I think I'll have my sim befriend Tina Tinker because she can teach my sim to fabricate new objects.

If I'd create a bingo card, I'd just have some being about putting different colored solar panels on your sims' home and some about different N.A.Ps. As I can't post pictures here (I don't want to create any photo sharing accounts), I have to program a table, and as I remember from my programming lessons, programming a table in HTML is really annoying and tedious. Oh well, I'll find time eventually...
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited June 2020
    Aw, if Caroline and Dan Phillips hadn't broken up, I could get a bingo by shoving them into the dumpster together.

Here's my card, although admittedly I'm too much focused on my current story goals to seriously work on it:

unbenannt4ejbr.png

I've done some of those already, but not everything.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    @EgonVM You can't use HTML in here, but you could make a text based one with a numbered list :)
    (Inside the spoiler)
    ju05o9o6w1y2.png

@EnkiSchmidt great ideas in your card! :smiley: And some tricky ones - looks awesim!
    'Sim couple votes opposite N.A.P.S - who wins? (Stay impartial!!)' - I'm not sure I'd be able to! I guess I'd really need to find two N.A.P.s that I equaly want ;)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Aw, if Caroline and Dan Phillips hadn't broken up, I could get a bingo by shoving them into the dumpster together.

Here's my card, although admittedly I'm too much focused on my current story goals to seriously work on it:

unbenannt4ejbr.png

I've done some of those already, but not everything.

I need to drink a suspicious fizzy to make bingo on the first column. :smiley: I made suspicious fizzy but I thought better not to drink them so I sold them. :joy:
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    @EgonVM You can't use HTML in here, but you could make a text based one with a numbered list :)
    (Inside the spoiler)
    ju05o9o6w1y2.png

@EnkiSchmidt great ideas in your card! :smiley: And some tricky ones - looks awesim!
    'Sim couple votes opposite N.A.P.S - who wins? (Stay impartial!!)' - I'm not sure I'd be able to! I guess I'd really need to find two N.A.P.s that I equaly want ;)

Thank you. I thought it was possible because of the little You can use BBCode in your post. that took you to Wikipedia. But I like the numbered one idea, so I'll get thinking on it.
    edited June 2020
    ju05o9o6w1y2.png

1. Buy solar panels
    2. Enact Eco-Friendly Appliances N.A.P.
    3. Build a lot with Eco Lot trait
    4. Transform community space into community garden
    5. Make every neighborhood green
    6. Buy windmills
    7. Enact Upcycling Initiative N.A.P.
    8. Build a lot with Reduce and Recycle trait
    9. Master fabrication skill
    10. Reach level 10 in Civic Designer career
    11. Buy dew collectors
    12. Enact Clean Energy Production N.A.P.
    13. Master juice fizzing skill
    14. Clear Evergreen Harbor of trash (with N.A.P.s)
    15. Live off the grid.
    16. Enact Self-Sufficiency N.A.P.
    17. Build a lot with either Geothermal or Natural Well trait
    18. Transform community space into marketplace
    19. Sell energy surplus
    20. Generate power and water with generators
    21. Enact We Wear Bags N.A.P.
    22. Build a lot with Landfill Lot trait
    23. Transform community space into maker space
    24. Make every neighborhood industrial