Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Townies for Genetics

Who are your favourite townies to have babies with? I almost always use Parker Langerak in Sunset Valley but I’m curious to see who others use.

Comments

• ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Gavin Pinkerton in Appaloosa Plains is quite good-looking.
    I haven't played Sunset Valley in 10 years but I remember Claire Ursine's babies always turned out pretty.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Adam Birch from Aurora Skies, Gilbert Gonzalo and Kai Kahale from Sunlit Tides, Harkin Shire from the future... I know there's more but those are the first ones that come to mind :)
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I've heard people say that Christopher Steel from Sunset Valley makes cute kids.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited June 2020
    Sunset Valley:

River McIrish and her husband Haruo...after their daughter Brianna graduated from high-school.
    Screenshot-101.jpg

Braden Chikamori - her son (the heir)
    Screenshot-55.jpg

Karina Johansson-Chikamori - her grand-daughter
    Screenshot-58.jpg

Colin Johansson-Chikamori - her grand-son (looks more Asian than his sister)
    Screenshot-59.jpg

Brianna Chikamori-Miyamoto - River's daughter.
    Screenshot-51.jpg

Katrina Chikamori-Miyamoto - River's grand-daughter
    Screenshot-52.jpg

Nicholas Chikamori-Miyamoto - River's grandson.
    Screenshot-67.jpg

Unlike other opinions. I tend to find that River doesn't do half-bad as far as genetics go.

We'll see how Morgana Wolff and Takenobu Yamamura do in terms of kids. :D

Screenshot-52.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • PC5337PC5337 Posts: 54 Member
    I've heard people say that Christopher Steel from Sunset Valley makes cute kids.

Thanks for the tip! I’m using him in a save now! :)
  • EldraiEldrai Posts: 25 Member
    From Riverview, George Dean makes some good children.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I see,this question is quite difficult so will go in game after dinner and research a few canidates.

I said "research" get your heads out the gutter you filthy simmers. :s

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited June 2020
    Ok one of my premade female faves,you guys and gals with good male sims I urge you to have babies with this sim.

I will be using my simself as the male parent which by choice has always been a boring puddingish sim with basic features which is why I say imagine the results with your awesome males. :o

gGmZIq8.png

The premade female parent used is and has always been one of my top favorites of all time.She always gets placed in any town I play in cause she is super cute and just a great townie.

From Barnacle Bay the one the only

Odessa Cross

FV9B2Z6.png

No tweaking done at all just gave her a store hair and outfit from Outdoor Living.Odessa has unique eyes and amazing!!! lips that can pass genetically to your children plus she has a great dark skin tone.I have several versions of Odessa in my library and each is just her in different outfits like girly girl pink lover version and rich girl version and 80s version etc.

Here are three in a row of our daughters we had untouched at young adult and no makeup of course plus even left in whatever hair and outfit they gave them.

#3 is so cute <3 am keeping her and going to do a photoshoot with her later.

Our first daughter

fqGr4xa.png

Our second daughter

VAb2xqp.png

Our third daughter <3So Pretty Am Keeping Her

3YKE3qi.png

Will be back going to do photoshoot with her and give her some makeup at least and outfit changes.

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited June 2020
    As promised :o My daughter number 3 with Odessa

loG2VA5.png

Vey5i45.png
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif