Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally..........

I finally got to play a bit of eco lifestyle and so far I’m enjoying it. Even if my sims aren’t lol!

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I can't wait for my turn haha! I usually get my Sims Play time at work but I'm off now cuz of Covid. I'm playing Animal Crossing for now because I can play it a few minutes at a time haha, my Sims sessions tend to be a lot longer and I'm just too busy at home haha. Maybe one of these days I'll get in an evening to try it out though :) I just ordered Tiny Living with it too so I have two packs to look at, super excited!
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @SimAlexandria i have been ill with vertigo so had double vision and was really dizzy and unsteady on me feet had it for over month so I have been without the sims for a while luckily enough I pre- ordered eco lifestyle and got my partner to update and install it for me he really has been a god send 😊😊😊
    @SimAlexandria i have been ill with vertigo so had double vision and was really dizzy and unsteady on me feet had it for over month so I have been without the sims for a while luckily enough I pre- ordered eco lifestyle and got my partner to update and install it for me he really has been a god send 😊😊😊

that's awesome! Yes I preordered and installed too so when I get to play it'll be right ready! Hope you are feeling better now!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @SimAlexandria oh you will enjoy having Tiny Living with the eco pack, they go really well together, the build buy furniture has the same kind of style and it's all really gorgeous.

I really haven't had much play time with the new pack, i play rotationally and have not yet incorporated many of the new features into my game. I'm hoping to get more hours in over this weekend though.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    luckily enough I pre- ordered eco lifestyle and got my partner to update and install it for me he really has been a god send 😊😊😊

Aww this is the cutest thing ever. I love it.
    I also hope you're feeling better now and have a lot of fun with the new pack.
    I haven't been able to but any new packs at the time due to Covid-19 and me not getting paid because of the lockdown but the forums do keep things exciting!
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    @SimAlexandria oh you will enjoy having Tiny Living with the eco pack, they go really well together, the build buy furniture has the same kind of style and it's all really gorgeous.

I really haven't had much play time with the new pack, i play rotationally and have not yet incorporated many of the new features into my game. I'm hoping to get more hours in over this weekend though.

ty!! I'm really looking forward to it!!!!