Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ROM question

I just bought ROM because it was on sale 50% off. I had my sim talk to a mage and he told her to collect 7 motes. My sim did this. There is now no option to give these to the mage. I checked under friendly choices first, and then checked under all remaining choices. I don't see this anywhere. How does my sim give these motes to the mage?

Comments

• SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    It seems a little wonky sometimes. I've had luck giving them to one of the other sages, or just trying multiple times until it comes up.
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    This happened to me a few days ago. You have to go to the same sage. I can't remember if it is under the main social menu or the friendly one though. What also might be happening is you have told your sim to gather the seventh mote and before they collected it, you tried to interact with the sage. I do this alot. Another thing is that if you queue gathering the motes, your sim might bug out and miss one. ROM has a lot of bugs and this is a small one
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    As far as I know you can turn in the motes with any sage, it does not have to be the same one. The motes are visible in your sims inventory so you can easily check if you have 7.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Make sure you have seven in your inventory, and make sure you're going to the same Mage. If it's still not working, ask a different sage to make you a Spellcaster and just give them the motes you already have.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,446 Member
    @Monet11 Did you try clicking on the motes in your inventory & seeing if the option's there?
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Thank you all for answering. The option to give to the sage finally showed up.