March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm back. my computer insisted that microsoft edge was better for widows10 then installed iteven after i said no
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Okay i had a ... well i can only assume it was a glitch, happen in my game and i need a story reason to write it in. because it took almost a full sim day to fix it.
    er... so what happened is that my sim was freezing to death, in an apartment, with cold weather clothes on.
    I had to turn the heat on, give her a hot coffee, and make her take a bath before she would stop freezing to death.

I know there are some illnesses that cause you to be cold even when it's super hot but i can't remember what they are. Not just fever, but something that is potentially deadly but can be cured. Maybe hypothermia? But i can't figure out why she'd have that one. xD
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Hypothermia could be a good cause! Is your sim poor/living in an unkempt house? Maybe the house is badly isolated.
    edited June 2020
    Nope it's a nice apartment in San myshuno. She was jogging on a treadmill and suddenly was dying from cold . All I can think of is maybe the heating/cooling in the apartment complex was on the fritz and it chilled her sweat to the point it cooled her body temperature to low?

I think the bug is that apartments don't count as inside since seasons came out?
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    4FHcudA.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    You earned the Third Anniversary badge
    Just got this notification. Cannot believe it's been three years now since I made some cool friends on here.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Wright Way Travel Adventures Update (WWTA):
    Sul sul, everyone! Another fun chapter for the travelers.

06-17-20_3-07-48-pm.png?w=775&h=436
    Freezer Bunny Blues, Day 2, Pt. 1
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    You earned the Third Anniversary badge
    Just got this notification. Cannot believe it's been three years now since I made some cool friends on here.

Congratulations, @LegacySims2017 on your third anniversary on the forums!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I didn't realize you'd joined so shortly before me legacy:o
    Shadami wrote: »
    I didn't realize you'd joined so shortly before me legacy:o

I was browsing threads when the notification showed up. I didn't realize it was my anniversary date. Happy early anniversary to you then. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Thanks! I think mine is August or December xD I forget which.

Mine was in April. I thought about doing something to commemorate it and then April was a crazy month with COVID and all.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Mine was in April. I thought about doing something to commemorate it and then April was a crazy month with COVID and all.

Hoping 2021 is a turnaround and a much better year.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited June 2020
    Well I didn't know this until just now but on June 3rd I got an "Ancient Membership" badge so if you been here for 11 years you apparently get the Ancient membership badge
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Well I didn't know this until just now but on June 3rd I got an "Ancient Membership" badge so if you been here for 11 years you apparently get the Ancient membership badge

tenor.gif?itemid=11766658

...in a good awesome way!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Hoping 2021 is a turnaround and a much better year.

congrats legacy. i did see it when you posted about your anivesary but my computer tried to get me to switch to edge. my email is through gogle so had to kick it around til i fixed it.
    i want to see if this makes sense before i type it up on wp.

audrey noel and laurens second daughter from the back and forth shuld we stay together was dating adyita who i call addy. they have a kid catilina but as happens with couples that start famlies young they took a break .addy fell for a freegan .and catilina lives with him and the new girlfriend.

heres where it gets crazy. audrey fell for a guy the opposite of addy. mean with criminal tendencies .which is made funnier by the fact shes a judge.

they have a daughter daniella.

they got married got divorced cause he stole from audrey. moved back in togther . for a while he stole again. and now live apart.
    I just want to ask do you guys know what

Queen consort means? Queen Consort mean

So if I referred to something as Empresses Consort what do you think that would mean?
    6adMCGP.gif

check your badges it tells you when. mines august. i knew that already without looking it up cause my dad wanted a birthday list and sims 4 wasn't out yet so i got money for the game. amazon gift cards.

now its years later and i write about this family the benders and all the crazy stuff they do. like tonight i couldn't save cause anabella slept with audreys ex.

i thought he was gay cause he hasn't been with anyone since they split. in my defense last time it was noel and lauren. whos now jason.

i love them all the even i don't know what happens before it does.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top