Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight June 26th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Look up - what color is your plumbob today? If your fun need is a bit low, get ready because I'm about to give it a boost with some great discussions waiting for you!

d8kxccxdh8yx.png
  • I like this week's picture because of its 'normal daily life' vibe - a screenshot by @DoloresGrey that reminds me of Summer afternoons when I was a child. Perfect for the topic 'Post Sims Summer Screenshots', by @Simzilla_7!
  • While you are browsing those pics, start thinking about your answer to the following question by @Patch__2008: 'If you were in TS4 what career would you have?' It's not an easy one! (Or maybe it is for you?) I don't know, you tell us in there! ;)
  • Our next discussion will increase your fun better than watching the Comedy channel does - but let's stay away from the hysterical emotional state, alright? Grim Reaper is not invited to our little party.
    Here the link: 'Funniest Book/Video Titles in your game', started by @bixters. Share yours in the topic!
  • When you are ready to get back into the game, consider taking up a new challenge. There are ALWAYS new challenges to play :smiley: The one in this list was created by @SimmerOfAges and you can find it in 'Klepto Rags To Ritches'. The title already gives you a good hint of what it is about!
  • Last but not least, what about a visit to The Sims 3 Creative Corner? @thuggishsplicer has opened a topic to showcase their <3 creations, ready for you to add them into your game! >> 'ThuggishSplicer's Buildings'

Closing with that - this is it from me this Friday! Do you have any recommendations to share? :)

Happy Simming weekend!
-Mai

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    It is great reading the highlights thread each week and discovering new threads! @EA_Mai :) Thankyou for posting them!
    Your outdoors patio Summertime family screenshot Is very nice! @DoloresGrey :) The child is cute!
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks @rosemow ! :smile:
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Thank you! <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited June 2020
    Thank you for sharing those amazing threads with us @EA_Mai its a joy catching up with them, by the way I do have one or two for you today..

Ever thought about what happens in other simmers games, well I do often an seems I'm not the only one either, as you can find out what is going on with these simmers games What Happened In Your Game Today? by @Catzilla, seems to me like a lot of stuff is going on behind the scenes!! :)

And one more, what best describes your game play? Well head over to @gamerplaya94 's thread because they have a poll going on to and you can choose What Genre Best Describes Your Game!!

I hope you enjoy checking out these other threads and have a lovely weekend @EA_Mai and everyone!!
  • rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    Awesome
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    I so look forward to your Friday Highlights! Thank you! (I never get to see them until Saturday but I love them nonetheless!)
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    @EA_Mai Thanks a lot for the tag! <3
    I hope people enjoy those. There are lots that I created in 2014 -when I first started playing the game.
  • JessAlphaJessAlpha Posts: 13 New Member
    Just joined the board and this is a great way to get a quick look around, thanks.
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member

A Great Project by @RethaSim is in her Blog here https://rethasim.wordpress.com/blog/ if you are interested in joining in as I am, or just want to see what its all about.

Sims 4: Hazard Harbor
    We´re taking the next step into creating a community #fantasysave by using this hashtag and #HazardHarbor on the EA gallery. This month, we are transforming Evergreen Harbor into Hazard Harbor. Choose one of 4 build styles for this world

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    My favorite sim atm is Ryleigh Mulligan ( a sim I created and made over) a Recycle Disciple, Freegan that loves the outdoors. She has began her life in Port Promise and is slowly learning to create mostly her own furniture thru a new technique she started learning as the smog was finally clearing up in her new town, really adding the Promise to her home. igmXBV0.png Here is a screenshot of her in her current outfit keeping her cooled off in the Summer.

She is currently learning to build up her logical thinking skills, as she is a Civil Designer in hopes of making all the other towns as beautiful as hers is becoming. Here she is in one of my newest screenshots where (a makeover I did when I turned him into a Vampire and he is a level 5 Celebrity) Izzy Fabulous, her best friend and genius is helping her study to become smarter with playing chess after he stopped by to visit.
    d1n7L88.png

Ryleigh has slowly began to make her space into a home, she does not have alot of money but she already feels right at home, with her Bombardier Crickets upstairs just outside her small bedroom and her dew collectors and generators helping her live off the grid without comforts not being available. She has made her home eco-friendly but has great hopes, with her love for the outdoors, of having more plants and trees and flowers. Here is how her home is looking so far, as she plans many renovations, especially if she wants to have a family one day.
    6pCbwwB.png

I cannot wait to see what else is in store for Ryleigh, she has already made so many friends from all over, between her work and studies, and hanging with her friends encouraging them to all become eco-friendly has been a challenge at times, but Ryleigh does not seem to be the type to back down from a challenge.

• Donte345Donte345 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love the house
  • pandykekekepandykekeke Posts: 54 Member
    @EA_Mai I'm new to the site so this thread is really helpful! Putting together highlights really help me out to see what's going on, especially since I'm still learning to navigate the site. I think your post facilitates uplifting conversation for us during this time of covid. And I agree this week's picture by @DoloresGrey is a good one!
    Origin ID: pandykekeke
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    My plumbob is red currently. I used all my spoons for the day doing some hard work helping people today and feel really fulfilled with it so people will get their unemployment checks. Did you know Sims 2 has five different plumbob colors? Sims 1 and 3 had three colors and Sims 4 has four plumbob colors depending on mood. Sims Medieval I think has my favorite plumbob design so far: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Plumbob
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller