Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots showing as incomplete

I noticed it first with the community space in port promise but today I loaded up the game and noticed the caboose bar is now showing as incomplete.

I've not touched them an in i've not gone into build/buy when on those lots, I've only had my sims visit them and now there showing as incomplete.

Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited June 2020
    It’s from the sharing is caring N.A.P., Sims will steal items the lot needs. There is a report of this bug already, the N.A.P. only has to be active in a single neighborhood for this to happen anywhere. There are a few mods out there to stop this.

Edit: if you want to check out the mods, look at the new and relevant section on this thread https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976565/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-20-eco-lifestyle-patch/p1
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    oohh thank you so it's the n.a.p causing it alright that makes sense!
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    That Sharing is Caring NAP is a menace. LOL.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Dee WestDee West Posts: 66 Member
    In my game the caboose is incomplete and even when I fix it the pieces slowly disappear. No one is taking it since I don't have the share is caring happening right now. I also have items disappearing from my inventory. Ex: Harvestables I find in the dumpsters or pick from another lot.
    Dee West wrote: »
    In my game the caboose is incomplete and even when I fix it the pieces slowly disappear. No one is taking it since I don't have the share is caring happening right now. I also have items disappearing from my inventory. Ex: Harvestables I find in the dumpsters or pick from another lot.
    Does your Sim have the recycling trait? They will recycle their own stuff if you don’t make them recycle enough. Also the sharing is caring N.A.P. is bugged and doesn’t have to be active in your neighborhood for townie Sims to use the action from it. Otherwise you might want to post it as a bug (or see if it’s already reported as one) here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
    Kita, my sim isn't recycling the items they are just disappearing from my inventory. In the caboose I watched the item disappear after I unpaused the game. So I think it's a glitch.
    Kita, my sim isn't recycling the items they are just disappearing from my inventory. In the caboose I watched the item disappear after I unpaused the game. So I think it's a glitch.
    Yeah you might want to report that then.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member

There is a glitch with the NAPS right now though. Any NAP that has been activated, even once deactivated can still impact the game, even though it shouldn't. Another glitch too is if the NAP is active ANYWHERE, in any neighbourhood at all, it can affect the neighbourhood that your playing, even though it shouldn't. It's likely one of those things causing the community lot to have missing items. I'm not sure about the inventory but I think that's a glitch too.

You can and should report them here:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

The more of us that report, hopefully the faster they get fixed!
    Origin ID: Peapod79
    Thank you Kita5399 and Camkat for the info. Thank you Camkat for the link.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm getting the incomplete lots bug, and I'm placing them directly from the Gallery before even playing the save. Happened with a Maker Space I was adding to Newcrest and a Community Garden I was trying to place in Willow Creek. I checked the requirements and both had everything checked off.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)