Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The focus of the Sims 5

bryanovensbryanovens Posts: 41 Member
Can someone just delete this post please, I accidentally pressed enter midway through typing it and the poll choices B)

The focus of the Sims 5 7 votes

Online features
14%
taydev 1 vote
The blueprint
85%
friendlysimmersGothangellisasc360Felicity1169JohnHWatson71undenvable 6 votes

Comments

• drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited June 2020
    I think the focus should be both but learning from the mistakes of Sims 4. Making traits mean something. Have consequences for our sims actions especially in careers. When your sim does the right thing in a career they lose their job instead of being rewarded for doing the right thing. I think CAS and Build and Buy mode should keep going forward. I would love to have the colour wheel back. I would love to see the LBGTQ community continued to be celebrated. I want more diversity with Native Americans added in. Finally, the most important part, having a game where I don't have to use mods to make the game interesting and to fix problems in the game. I would like my sims to have likes and dislikes. I would love for our babies to learn to sit, walk, have their first word like real babies. Toddlers are age 1-3 and have a life stage. Preteens should also have a life stage. It's weird that our sims go from 7 to 16. I would like our teen to be able to learn to drive. I want vehicles back, They can support The Green Initiative and still have cars they're called hybrids, electric and diesel.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    Sims 5 should focus on the great things from Sims 1-3(Create-a-World,horoscopes,etc),and put them in the Sims 5 base game. I want to be able to see Sims 1 type public lots,seasons,University,Sims2-type apartments,basements,pools,and ghosts in the Sims 5 base game. I want to see pointless backdrops and pointless lot checklists gone for good,and I want to be able to have pets(dogs,cats,reptiles,rodents,birds and fish) in the base game.

The Sims 5 base game should also contain several different kinds of public lots: Arcades,cinemas,shopping plazas,laundromats,libraries,etc. We should b able to do all sorts of different things in the base game.

I gave Sims 4 one more chance,but it still failed to keep me entertained. I uninstalled S4 and won't go back to it ever again. I hope Sims 4 ends later this year or early next year so we can finally get Sims 5. Hopefully,Sims 5 will be a REAL Sims game.like 1 and 2 were(I never really could play Sims 3,so I really cannot say if it was good or not).
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2020
    - Locking the topic, you can create a new one with the proper poll if you want -
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top