Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long....

How long have you been playing the Sims? I've been playing since High School 2008 and on the Sims 4 I have 1876 hours played total, what is your count?

Comments

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I started playing in 2006-2007. I grabbed the Sims 1 first and a year later the Sims 2 which I probably have the most hours on by now.
    I have around 600 hours on the Sims 4.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    2000, I was raised on the series.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I've been playing since 2018, and I've 4002 hours on The Sims 4.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited June 2020
    My first game was TS1, and I’ve been playing since around 2005 i think (i was a kid back then, so i might have gotten the year wrong :# )

I can’t remember how many hours i played in TS4, and i haven’t gotten around to install the game on my new pc yet. But I’m guessing I’ve spend at least over 2000 hours playing :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Since 2001. Now its more or less TS4 only but I do fire up TS1 occasionally. Been at least a year since I played 2 or 3.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I've started playing TS1 in about 2003.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I believe I started playing TS1 maybe a year or so before TS2 came out.
  • love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    I've been playing since The Sims first launched in 2000. I currently have 2268 hours of playtime on the The Sims 4, which I'm about to add to since I'm loading the game as I type.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I have been playing since Sims 1. I started late on that series but once I got into it, I haven't stopped until Sims 4 came out. I have some of the packs for it but I mostly play Sims 2 now.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I've been playing from 2000, from release.
    I've played all the iterations.
    More than a thousand hours on 4. I don't know the exact number...
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I got the game in late 2000 in a software bundle that came with my new Gateway computer but did not actually start playing the Sims 1 until 2002. I played The Sims 4 4814 hours.

In the 1986-1987 school year, after my high school built computer lab, there was a Will Wright game on my teachers computer but I don't remember what it was called. He would hide it all the time but he did talk about how great he was. He told us to watch for his name and buy everything he makes. "It will be great!" Years later, this influenced me to buy the game.
  • fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    2009, i believe. I started with sims 2 on ps2 and wanted to know more about it on pc, but ended up finding out that sims 3 came out recently so i got it instead. I have sims 2 on pc now, too.
  • QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    I've been playing since Sims 1, back in 2000. I have over 3,000 hours on Sims 4. I can't get the exact number right now, because my daughter is playing Sims 3 while I cook supper.
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    I have been playing since the first Sims but I had a long gap between the middle of Sims 3 and post-toddler Sims 4. I have 1600 hours on Sims 4.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited June 2020
    Since 2000, although I’ve only been a member of the forum for a year or two.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Since the start, and Sim City before it. But I've had gaps of years without playing kinda thing. I played all the versions but wasn't nearly as invested until Sims 4 (which I started playing when Toddlers came out)
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    TS1, from day one, TS2 from day one, TS3 took longer to start and been on and off in cycles, TS4 soon after release and more or less ongoing with lots of 'why bother?' breaks. Currently in one of those and doing TS3 when I have some time.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I've been playing sims in one form or another since 2003.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Only 5 years, Sims 4.
    I was not a gamer until I got a tablet and discovered Play Store. I tried Sims Freeplay and Sims 3 mobile and later decided to buy Sims 4. I haven't regretted my decision. :)
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Prolly since 2001 or so?
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited June 2020
    Since i was a child, sims 1
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    14 years. It feels more of like 14 days.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Exactly the same as Chazzy.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    9 years from 2011 to 2020. My daughter & I started with Sims 3.
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    I started playing in 2000 and have been hooked every since have every ep TS1 and every EP and SP for TS2 , TS3 and TS4 Just wish I could get TS1 and TS2 to work on my Windows 10 pro pc that my partner built for me 😊😊