Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Households are in Your Rotation?

Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
How many households do you play in your neighborhoods?

How Many Households are in Your Rotation? 39 votes

12%
becks1112TodiloonerdfashionGeralt_ofRiviaTM3305 5 votes
2-5
25%
lisamwitttwiddle3DreamOperatorBabykittyjadetexxx78Darkwave7341Demery27mapletreesimsPlacebo7Duvelina 10 votes
6-10
17%
Seera1024M13VulpeculaLucy_HenleyOlivesplum06kaiwrysimsKaronYou 7 votes
11-20
20%
Rflong7CinebarsimplyzoePhoenixArrande83bienchengarapoesSimtown15delicado 8 votes
20-50
12%
FunkyFreshmitchiebanjoashleyrenee210EnkiSchmidtPamtastic72 5 votes
50-100
2%
IamJ 1 vote
100+
7%
EgonVMk_reeser1Iceey 3 votes

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    11-20
    I currently have 12, but the number is steadily increasing.
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    I’ve only ever played one household at a time. I’m always starting a new save when I get a new idea for a household. But now, I’m going to try and stick with one save file and grow it overtime and start playing rotations of many households.
    11-20
    @Geralt_ofRivia Interesting. How do you deal with offspring who moved out not aging?
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    2-5
    2 so far plan on adding another household (focusing on households that have kids so I can send them to college)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    2-5
    Atm 2. I'm playing a legacy and following the descendents. Depending on how much kids my heirs will have, i will add or subtract. I only play with the family.
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    6-10
    I've currently got 9 households, but that will go up as I'm playing a BACC.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    100+
    No matter what, the amount of households always grows. I'll always have a lot of households in my game.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    11-20
    Every time I play 1 family I want to play more. When I get more than 1 family, I want to play just one. :lol:

My BaCC has 12 households but I play more than one neighborhood. I start over too much, too. :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2020
    11-20
    My current game requires all the families or households that are important to the story is at least somewhere between eleven (I know it's more than that) and closer to twenty. I might have to count them. But will add this is just to start, doesn't include if I will allow them to have more kids and or add more kids or let those kids have kids. One time I had over one hundred but that game had gone on for years and years. ETA: But forgot to add I also play many different hoods and terrains. Like in one there is the gothic/victorian age, another it's the 60's another it's a western theme with a bunch of households as ranchers, and in another it's space etc. I never can play just one household I would cry my eyes out. I have to have a lot of households to make that town's story real to me.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    6-10
    Well technically it's still 5, but I plan on adding a 6th household in my BACC hood next. ;) Already got the Sim ready in Bodyshop.
    Banner.png
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited May 2020
    20-50
    I have a rotation where I am playing all of the pre-mades, plus a few of my own sims. I set the lifespan on long with auto aging unplayed sims, aging only the active household for played sims & seasons set to 28 days. I am having a lot of fun with it too.
    11-20
    @Pamtastic72 I think you’re in the wrong game thread. This is for The Sims 2 and it sounds like you’re playing Sims 4.
  • IceeyIceey Posts: 148 Member
    100+
    well considering I started my town in an empty template and just added community lots and build all the residential ones, after 2 years of playing only that neighbourhood I do have more than 100 households and I play all my sims and the best part is I've played 95% of them from baby to wherever they're at rn. Dead or alive. Different storylines in different families is how it doesn't get boring.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    6-10
    I’ve got six households at the moment, although with one of them I haven’t really played them yet. I created them with a specific reason, so I will play them soon. Two are in Pleasantview (not a premade household) and four are in a custom hood. I’ll likely add new families into the custom hood, seeing as I only have four!
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,093 Member
    2-5
    I normally only play 1, but right now I'm setting up some stuff for my Sim which necessitates playing two other families for a little bit.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    20-50
    I'm playing all of the premades in Pleasantview and some that I've created myself.
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
  • Darkwave7341Darkwave7341 Posts: 48 Member
    2-5
    I only have 3 at the moment, might add more eventually but for the moment I'm happy with only having a few.
    What's the deal with airline food?
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited June 2020
    6-10
    Just an update: Right now I have 14, probably going to increase more before I can decrease, but I usually enjoy playing with around 7-8 households
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    edited June 2020
    11-20
    I have 11! Currently I play a megahood with Pleasantview as mainhood and Veronaville and Strangetown as subhoods.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    6-10
    I have a bunch of hoods I play, some with more families than others, but it’s usually around 10.

I wish I didn’t have to micromanage, it’s probably my only downfall about TS2.
    11-20
    @Olivesplum06 Agreed. I currently have 12 households in my neighborhood and it’s annoying that I can leave the game running for a few minutes and when I return one (or more) of my sims will be starving.