Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

• EmmaaaaaRoseEmmaaaaaRose Posts: 2 New Member
    Congratulations everybody, all amazing entries, and I hope you enjoy your packs!! Xx
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    I entered to congratulate the winner and I find this🙀

I wasn't expecting it at all!😅 Thank you sooooooo much!😚

How nice that there are so many winners... CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!😊
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    My entry for this weekend's QCC is Ericka, with a motivational message and fully dressed for Pride!

Name: Be Proud, Be You!
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3

unknown.png

Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B371EF45B5F411EA88C8A688C90FADC0
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2020
    CONGRATULATIONS! well deserved winners! So good you were able to share so many prizes this time! Enjoy your packs!!
    I'll be posting my entry for this week soon! =)
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Hello all, this is my first time doing this challenge so I hope my entry works.

I actually chose to go a different route than the typical rainbow-infused pride look. I'm not only in a lesbian relationship but a butch/femme one as well. For me, pride is political. Yes, it's a time to celebrate who we are but it's also a time to be who we truly are in the face of all those who would see us discriminated against, snubbed, and yes, even cause physical harm to us. And part of who I am as a queer woman, and that which I am most proud of, is my butch/femme relationship. My sims are dressed in the same manner that many butch/femme couples tend to gravitate toward. (Though the butch is a bit more dapper than a lot of butches I know. In fact, most butches I know wouldn't be caught dead in such bright colors... lol)

I also decided to give them a little eco lifestyle back story: This eco powered butch/femme couple is ready to celebrate #SimsPride2020! Jax is an eco fiend, recycling everything they come across, while Alex is always busy cooking up something new and unique with all the plants in their hydroponic garden. They really put the green in the rainbow flag!

Introducing Jax and Alex Austin:
    jax-and-alex_orig.jpg
    jax-austin_orig.png
    alex-austin_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Congrats to the winners of the most recent round!

I would absolutely love to join this round and further rounds. But well, I have a few questions.

1. Is there any limit to how many rounds we can enter? Like is it only a 1 time thing or can we enter again.
    2. Are we allowed to include kids, toddlers, and/or pets in the household at all? Or only adult Sims.
  • Pepper61Pepper61 Posts: 84 Member
    Following for next challenge :smiley:
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Congrats to the winners of the most recent round!

I would absolutely love to join this round and further rounds. But well, I have a few questions.

1. Is there any limit to how many rounds we can enter? Like is it only a 1 time thing or can we enter again.
    2. Are we allowed to include kids, toddlers, and/or pets in the household at all? Or only adult Sims.

Hi @MeowchaFrappe - So pleased you're going to be joining in the challenges (there's still time to enter this week). B) I'll try to answer your questions

1. You can enter each week but just one household per week, the theme and deadline for each challenge is posted in this thread by our lovely hostess @GLovely1 late on a Friday/early on a Saturday (depending which part of the world you're in!).
    2. Your entry can be between 1 and 8 - and can be families, kids, babies, pets, whatever mix you choose (unless the challenge specifies otherwise).

Make sure your entry is in Maxis poses only and includes the #GLovelysQCC (this week there is an additional #SimsPride2020 but that isn't usually the case). :)

Really looking forward to seeing your entries in the coming weeks (or even this week's if you're planning an entry). That goes for you too @Pepper61 - and loving your entry above @icanhassims !! <3
  • ibagibag Posts: 4 New Member
    Congrats to all the winners! Fantastic entries and thanks to Glovely for this great fun challenge 😄
    > @Flash5 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hi @MeowchaFrappe - So pleased you're going to be joining in the challenges (there's still time to enter this week). B) I'll try to answer your questions
    >
    > 1. You can enter each week but just one household per week, the theme and deadline for each challenge is posted in this thread by our lovely hostess @GLovely1 late on a Friday/early on a Saturday (depending which part of the world you're in!).
    > 2. Your entry can be between 1 and 8 - and can be families, kids, babies, pets, whatever mix you choose (unless the challenge specifies otherwise).
    >
    > Make sure your entry is in Maxis poses only and includes the #GLovelysQCC (this week there is an additional #SimsPride2020 but that isn't usually the case). :)
    >
    > Really looking forward to seeing your entries in the coming weeks (or even this week's if you're planning an entry). That goes for you too @Pepper61 - and loving your entry above @icanhassims !! <3

Thank you so much for answering. I just wanted to make sure. One more quick thing though? Can those who win during prize rounds still enter future rounds as well? I've just never done one of these so I'm not sure about all the ins and outs.
    >

Thank you so much for answering. I just wanted to make sure. One more quick thing though? Can those who win during prize rounds still enter future rounds as well? I've just never done one of these so I'm not sure about all the ins and outs.

Yes, anyone (including previous prize round winners) can enter every new challenge - whether its a prize round or not. Every new theme is like a clean slate and all are welcome to submit an entry. You'll soon get the hang of them and there are lots of friendly people taking part who will be able to let you know if there's something missing from your entry (and it'll be easy to add anything that is - not that there will be! - I got the hashtag wrong first one I did, easily fixed) :) ... its lots of fun and there's lots of support. No need to feel nervous, jump in with all your creativity and most of all have fun!!

Can't wait to see an entry from you @MeowchaFrappe x
    > @Flash5 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Yes, anyone (including previous prize round winners) can enter every new challenge - whether its a prize round or not. Every new theme is like a clean slate and all are welcome to submit an entry. You'll soon get the hang of them and there are lots of friendly people taking part who will be able to let you know if there's something missing from your entry (and it'll be easy to add anything that is - not that there will be! - I got the hashtag wrong first one I did, easily fixed) :) ... its lots of fun and there's lots of support. No need to feel nervous, jump in with all your creativity and most of all have fun!!
    >
    > Can't wait to see an entry from you @MeowchaFrappe x

Thank you so much! I can't wait to start participating in these challenges, this week being my first hopefully. They really do seem like a lot of fun.
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited June 2020
    Firstly, congrats to all the winners! Lovely entries!

Secondly, I finished my Pride Household. No novels this time, I felt like it should be about the Sims and what Pride stands for.

Uaccrol.jpg

It was a blessing in disguise. Lehana, Bala, Purinsu and Ulla met at a gay conversion camp when they were all in their late teens. Neither of them liked it and late at night they would sneak out to chat around a campfire. They stayed in touch after leaving the camp to help kids who also had to go to a conversion camp to regain their confidence. They didn't meet under the best circumstances, but they were determined to make this world a better and more inclusive place.

Ok, and a bonus pic because I couldn't choose:
    lpn4bJi.jpg

For me, Pride is a time to listen. To be there for my friends - for anyone really - who's ever felt like an outsider with regards to sexuality. It's a time to celebrate differences, a time to celebrate diversity. With this household I wanted to emphasize that everyone, no matter skin color, gender or background, is equally as important. And that everybody deserves to love and be loved by whoever they want <3
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Sami @Flash5 I need to nominate you as my co-pilot over here! Thanks so much for being so supportive and informative for our new friends 💜 I couldn't have done it better myself ;)@MeowchaFrappe I hope you have all the answers you need now and we'll all look forward to an entry from you in the near future.

Thanks for following this thread @Pepper61 and I hope you'll find a topic you'll enjoy creating for soon. As @Flash5 said I post new creative directions every Friday and in those directions there will be information if that week will also be a prize round week.

@CatharinaSophia your screenshots are so fabulous! I loved seeing them in the gallery and twitter too 💜 Thank you for your touching honesty in your message here & for giving your creative best in every challenge!

@icanhassims your entry is wonderful. I love how you went with an original direction to expand and show individuality and thank you for being open to sharing your experiences and partnership. It's fun to have a new participant to our weekly forum challenges so thank you for finding us! 💜

@pagounis Joanne your simmie is adorably colorful and full of fun party pride! Lovely message you've shared along with her ~ thanks for consistently joining in the fun over here! 💜

Just as a reminder ~ this current challenge is running through this Sunday so that all entries may have the chance to be showcased during the EA virtual parade. Remember to share to the gallery using #GLovelysQCC and #SimsPride2020 💜

Since Friday is almost upon us, I'll also post the new directions for week thirteen soon. For the first time we'll have 2 challenges running together but that'll just add to the CAS gallery fun right?! 😂

Thanks to everyone coming to support, share, comment and create for this CAS challenge thread!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Heeeyy! Wow the entries are very good and unique! Welcome new challenge members =D

I decided to do a sim with a whole support family with my entry, because I think everyone deserves that!

GznuR9I.jpg

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/91D5CB44B5D011EA8FCBE9B34029EF17?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=GLovelysQCC&max=50&maxis=false

It's Amanda first parade and everyone decided to join her! They are so proud of her! #GLovelysQCC #SimsPride2020 Wishing we can share more love and more support! People CAN and NEED to chose LOVE!

Qp4hLqO.png
    edited June 2020
    THIRTEENTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

We've had a few mysterious themes lately so I thought, why not?! Let's go crazy with it now and enter sims that could raise brows! A sim or more that when they walk through the masquerade door heads will turn, jaws will drop and double take looks will be happening A LOT ;) Your sims have been invited to the most exclusive high society masquerade ball. This is an event that's attended by the most fanciful of ladies and gents. Think ~ the tops in elegance as you try to "mask" your sim guests with the best of what you find in CAS! There's so many amazing accessories to try: make-up, face details, gloves & hats. Use it all as you can't go wrong with any of that!

Also, this is NOT required but if you have Discover University there is a way to unlock the special secret society masquerade mask. First, open CAS and begin your new sim or sims. Then add to your household in CAS one of your sims from your library you know already has the mask. That action should unlock the mask for all sims in the household. OR add this one to your household created by @nightlioness ~ ♥ Underneath It All ♥ but then delete her sim from your household before you share to the gallery.

Come one, come all! You've been exclusively invited to this high society masquerade ball! Don't forget your sims need a story so please set your imagination free once again for me ;) Here are some ideas: Discuss where this grand party is held and the views your sims see; Gossip about who you think the other guest are in attendance; Share who your sims really are behind their "mask" and why they are so important to have gained an invitation to this exclusive event.

Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery 💜

Deadline ~ Friday 7/3 12:00 PM MST however it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some awesomely created households to nominate ;)

Rules:
    1. Your description should include the who, what, where or why of this exclusive masquerade ball. See creative directions above if you need help with story direction ideas.
    2. Remember to try to mask your sim or sims as creatively as possible.
    3. Design the first outfit in masquerade ball elegance. Style the other outfits according to your sims status.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. Only Maxis poses.
    6. Reuploaded entries or entries copied from other simmers creations will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Stay safe and happy creating always Lovelies! 💜
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Challenge: 13

Entry: Vampire Power Couple

Story:
    The annual Masquerade Ball was already well underway when the Delarosa’s arrived. Lights were shining brightly, champagne was flowing freely, and the conversation was easy. Only the richest of the richest and only those of the longest-running bloodlines were invited. So, when August and Rachel Delarosa heard about it, they knew they had to attend. Not only were they the oldest family in the area, they were also the hungriest.

As vampires, August and Rachel had to hide their dark features under colorful masks in order to avoid suspicion. For although their name was well known among the elite, it was rare to see them in public. As the Delarosa’s entered the main ballroom it was as if a mysterious power suddenly drew everyone’s attention. There was a powerful aura around them that people seemed to gravitate toward. A hush came over the crowd, for just a second, as the beautiful couple walked into the room. And then as if nothing had happened, everyone returned to their conversations and entertainment.

August and Rachel slowly made their way around the crowd, introducing themselves and seducing guests behind columns in order to drink their blood. They were always careful to only take a little, as truly this was a feast with plenty of fountains from which to drink.

And so the night progressed, with music, dancing, champagne, and blood.

delarosas_orig.png
    august-delarosa_orig.png
    rachel-delarosa_orig.png
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    I love your couple, @icanhassims ! I can hardly wait to cook something up of my own too, @GLovely1 ;)
    Thank you @Amuni50! :)
    edited June 2020
    @DeaSimmer0 I'm sorry I didn't see your funtastic & supportive pride entry earlier when I posted this next week's theme! I love how you always share as many sims as you can which helps tell your creative stories too :) I'm very proud of Amanda and I hope this is the first of many parades for her! 💜

Ohhh BRAVO @icanhassims 💜 Your words whisked me away to this masquerade and I could practically feel the hush ripple across the ballroom! Your Delarosa's are marvelous! I love how you've styled them all in black too! Thank you for sharing your tops in creative elegance 💜

I'm very excited to see what you come up with @Amuni50 !

Have fun everyone ;)
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@icanhassims you are rocking this challenges! So good you joined us!

And I have my entry ready too! =D

qfCeoiz.jpg

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/60D8C3B2B83011EA8D179BE9EBD29134?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=DeaSimmer0&max=50&maxis=false

Why? Why did she accept? And conviced to come? Now everybody is looking "who is that?" "look at that dress, so different" "wow" "she is stunning" "really? I didnt like at all" "wait do I know her?" She must hide, no one can notice who she really is. She runs outside to the gardens "maybe they won't find me here", she bumps into a boy, a servant? or maybe someone who's been hiding too? A little messy hair, some commoner clothes and he won't be recognized... And they get along...

9DIsY6t.jpg

77EvXkY.jpg

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    @GLovely1 Fantastic challenge! Are we allowed to submit two households?
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited June 2020
    My Entry: Sweet Revenge

Bio: Not usually one to dress up, Jane Playne was delighted when she received an invitation to an exclusive masquerade ball from a friend of a friend of a friend. She was even more delighted when she heard her ex-husband and his new wife are also on the guest list. Tonight Jane is dressed to kill and revenge is a dish best served cold, though it does taste better warm...

PbVmyxI.png
    B8yFFU1.png
    D2eDrVH.png

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/74423A33B85211EA874CA688C90FADC0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=divanthesimmer&max=50&maxis=false

I might submit her ex-husband and his new wife as well, if that's allowed! Or someone else could submit them! ;)
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    Another really fun challenge this week! Just loving all the entries so far!! <3 My entry is up:

Queen Blue
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CFE581DDB86811EA842FA688C90FADC0

There is a grand tradition just b4 a new Queen’s made, 2 throw a lavish party called the Mermaid’s Masquerade. It is the Queen’s last chance 2 find someone 2 share the throne-or else she’ll rule her underwater Kingdom all alone. The mask upon her face will help her find a love th@’s true-4 no-one there can tell they’re dancing with the new Queen Blue. Dressed 2 impress with jewels & a sea-blue mask & gown, the time is drawing near when she will have to take her crown. #Flash5Carter1 #GlovelysQCC
    @divanthesimmer hahaha I loooved that you used all sims to your party, but I am kind of concerned if mine is the new wife on your story? if she is I'M SCARED! hahaha great entry she is KILLING with that dress (if you know what I mean)

@Flash5 I love mermaid tales, and I love your rhymes so much! She is beautifully made!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top