Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do want to see actually Werewolves in the game

I want to know if people want to see Werewolves before fairies

Do want to see actually Werewolves in the game 135 votes

Yes To Werewolves
48%
OneAdorkableGirlredrogue60alan650111AbsafraginlootlyCamkatPlayerSinger2010AnmirlaKakiniMagdaleenafruitsbasket101Kironidesmurf45bluelulubuttonsRamblineRoseKhrisstyneKate2450jcp011c2BabykittyjadeGracieO312kristenleighwhite 65 votes
No To Werewolves
13%
Bluebeard45MonaSolstraaleg01denswanloubyloulouBariSaxyakaniki0mariajane216Simtown15MonaveiljoRN1414birdonawireDianesimsPreCiiousnetney52KimmerPotsaeElizaG2016dominoes007 18 votes
Maybe To Werewolves
6%
DevSims91bixtersEnkiSchmidtTamakiSakura84logionperagogoRememberJoySimmingalLeaselmary 9 votes
I want Fairies before Werewolves
9%
SimburianMariefoxprice83luthienrisingalanmichael1FinvolaIvyeyedOnverseradduapinaKathykinsForEmaleighCoconut27Cangwenmothassassin 13 votes
Can I have not have occult sims
4%
friendlysimmersChadSims2StrawberryYogurtChazzzyLeahmiller2006carpe_diem 6 votes
Can I have Fairies and Werewolves in One Game Pack
17%
KorglyIsb917davina1221SailorCetimysph1tKatNipnessatay1920lilypadmeulinSERVERFRAizecsonamberlunezBecka28NushnushganayCladriahSquirrelTail15Nathanjj09Darkshadow608chons95ZazzyKittynGinkoRouge 24 votes

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Please no more.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    Maybe To Werewolves
    I’m on the fence

I played that werewolf family in sims 3 and I loved them but didn’t often make werewolf sims to play with in other worlds (I love werewolf boys in fiction) but if they are in the wrong town in the sims it takes me out of things... Every supernatural sim does that in sims 4 so I go out of my way not to make any (execpt for aliens, I actually want to be able to live on the Aliens home world)

Maybe if we were given an actual world for them and other supernatural sims to live I’d be down... Mermaids can’t do much in this game but I don’t mind them as much because the world that came with them is beautiful.

I feel like I’d play ROM more if every freaking townie didn’t visit the magic world (it breaks immersion)

Also I know kids don’t get any powers but we never got any supernatural families with kids in sims 4 (we got one teenage witch but I honestly couldn’t tell her age so I don’t count her... Also I’m just ehh about the pack in general, shame because I love witch sims, if I could control how many witch sims (or any supernatural sim I’d use them more often)

But in Sims 3 Supernatural if I wanted to play supernatural sims I’d go to their world or that store world with the Sims version of the Baudelaire family lives because those worlds scream supernatural (where as the worlds in every pack with supernatural sims are too small to keep my interest)

If they did new things with werewolf’s or fairly’s or at least allowed kids to be able to become those creatures in childhood I’d be all for it!
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Absolutely not, it’s a LIFE simulation not like supernatural game 🙄
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited June 2020
    Why can't we take ALL the supernaturals...
    push_it_somewhere_else_patrick.jpg

And push them into their OWN pack & expansions
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited June 2020
    Maybe To Werewolves
    I'm not an occult player, but I do like to try and play them sometimes as long as they don't ruin my other worlds. I would play them if we had the option to let them stay in their own world. And an option to let them show up in other worlds for occult players.

I would rather see Maxis make other packs though. I'm not really missing werewolves.

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    Absolutely not, it’s a LIFE simulation not like supernatural game 🙄

Supernaturals have been part of this game for 20 years...
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    I want both Faeries and Werewolves, but I don't really care for the Pixies Only interpretation of Faeries that apparently is the Sims default, so I'd rather have werewolves first.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    No To Werewolves
    I love vampires, aliens, spellcasters and mermaids, but I don't want werewolves. I've always disliked them in movies and TV series (*cough* "True Blood") etc. I've also seen them on Sims 3 let's plays on YouTube and I remember them as very cringey characters. If they will ever add them to Sims 4, hopefully they will make them at least look better. I prefer Sims changing to actual wolves, not just grimacing hybrids with fangs.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I really don't want to see anymore supernaturals added to the game we already have 2 game packs for them and useless mermaids eating up the budget in Island Living With Nothing To Do. The only good that can come out of them adding werewolves is body hair and I'd prefer that in Generations.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I so want my Fairies & Werewolves. Making a fake Fairy with a tattoo wings & costume isn't the same.
    And making a fake Werewolf from a Vampire & using lsland tattoos & facial scars instead of body hair is just so wrong.
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    I personally would love to see more occults in the game but since there are those who don't want anymore or wish that there wasn't even those we already have a way where everyone can be happy by the ability to turn them on or off so that way everyone is happy and can play the game they want to
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Why can't we take ALL the supernaturals...
    push_it_somewhere_else_patrick.jpg

And push them into their OWN pack & expansions

AGREED!! They’re all one thing! Like vampires must be the worst sims pack made and don’t get me started on Strangerville!
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    *hits Yes on this poll the same way as other polls on this topic*
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    Yes to werewolves, with their own GP, extensive CAS options for werewolf form so we don't just get stuck with generic wolfmen or hairy orcs or some knock-off of whatever book or movie or T.V. show with werewolves is currently the most popular (whether we're fond of that version of werewolves or not), a full power progression system like vampires got so we don't just end up with a generic Hollywood werewolf depiction whether we like that or not (My suggestion? Get some books on werewolf lore and bone up so you can get some fresh ideas. The Werewolf Book: The Encyclopedia of Shape-Shifting Beings by Brad Steiger is a perfect starting point for said research...so don't give me lazy Hollywood werewolves or so HELP me...!!), and a nice, edgy aesthetic to the CAS stuff. I suggest focusing mainly on male clothing this time, and going with a theme that's very rock-and-roll--Punk, Glam Rock, Metal, Grunge...that's where inspiration for the clothes and hair should come from. No preppy garbage, and save the medieval stuff for the fairy pack. If there's any good excuse to go full bad-oars rock-and-roll with the wardrobe, it's werewolves.

Get. It. Done.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • AbsafraginlootlyAbsafraginlootly Posts: 34 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    I like the idea of werewolves but i haven't liked the way Sims has implemented them in the past with them just being furry fanged sims. I'd like to see them again if they make it so they can actually turn into wolves.

I've never been interested in sim faeries.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    It's Fall now, time for Werewolves & Fairies.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    Heck yeah!
    My vampires need furry pets friends
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    Absolutely yes! But they are magical mystical beings and so I as a player want the control of which, few, sims gets to be one; and would like different measures of limiting the game generated ones, like a toggle in Game Options for instance.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    Yes, and I hope that they make them not friendly with Vampires, have some sort of rivalry.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    Yes please
    a256aFi.gif
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited October 2020
    My currently played household in sims 3 is all werewolves family, including my sims children. my gameplay rarely revolve around the occultism itself, i still primary family players but adding occult to spice things up a bit and not necessarily for raising hell.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    Im not huge on werewolves in general, but I wouldnt say no to them! Just not part of an EP since I wouldnt want them to just be sims with fur and claws.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes To Werewolves
    Oocults are the best thing in the games. Of course I want more!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    No To Werewolves
    I’m not interested in Werewolves.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    Yes, and I hope that they make them not friendly with Vampires, have some sort of rivalry.
    Or even better add a memory system likes and dislikes or a rivalry system and let the player decide if their vampires and werewolves like each other and not have a forced story pushed on them Sims 4 does that enough.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"