Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Methods Do You Use To Kill Sims

Comments

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Camkat wrote: »
    What methods don't I use is a better question... >:)

Actually, I think in TS4 I haven't drowned a sim yet. Pretty sure I've committed the rest.

If you really like using all of the methods you should try the Hunger Games Challenge. I feel like you'd be really creative with it :)

@Patch__2008 I actually just watched some videos on this! :D I think I will try this next, it looks like fun. :)
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    What methods don't I use is a better question... >:)

Actually, I think in TS4 I haven't drowned a sim yet. Pretty sure I've committed the rest.

If you really like using all of the methods you should try the Hunger Games Challenge. I feel like you'd be really creative with it :)

@Patch__2008 I actually just watched some videos on this! :D I think I will try this next, it looks like fun. :)

I really enjoy it because it's a pretty quick challenge to play. Plus it's a good way o get rid of annoying townies lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited December 2019
    Um, old age. 🤭
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Death by MCCC is what I use...it's immediate. I think I like the electrocution best. I used drowning once, no more, puddles everywhere when the ghost comes out. :p
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited December 2019
    Assimulo wrote: »
    Vampire sims have a great ability to alter someone's mood to the extreme, and it kills so many sims. It's the only way I've found for one sim to kill another without mods, and I love it.

I have never played with vampires in Sims 4 yet! How is the experience overall?
    Sorry for not getting back to you, I wasn't notified about your post. I stumbled on your reply by accident. The experience of vampires in the Sims 4 is great. The Sims team did a wonderful job and it really shows off how talented they are at game design. It's one of the best game packs hands down, and it introduced skill trees in the sims, which is so fun to play through and max out to make your sims superhuman. Being able to kill a sim with the mood alteration perk is awesome. Sometimes it will kill a sim, sometimes it wont, but most of the time for me the mood swing is so severe that it usually does unless I calm down the victim.

Vampire sims have a great ability to alter someone's mood to the extreme, and it kills so many sims. It's the only way I've found for one sim to kill another without mods, and I love it.

I have never played with vampires in Sims 4 yet! How is the experience overall?
    Sorry for not getting back to you, I wasn't notified about your post. I stumbled on your reply by accident. The experience of vampires in the Sims 4 is great. The Sims team did a wonderful job and it really shows off how talented they are at game design. It's one of the best game packs hands down, and it introduced skill trees in the sims, which is so fun to play through and max out to make your sims superhuman. Being able to kill a sim with the mood alteration perk is awesome. Sometimes it will kill a sim, sometimes it wont, but most of the time for me the mood swing is so severe that it usually does unless I calm down the victim.

That's awesome! I was really thinking of getting it next but I wasn't sure how good it would be.
    I guess now that there's Tiny Living there's a whole new way to off Sims lol
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My Sims don’t get to die.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Is there a way to have a sim die of old age early. A cheat code or mod? Where it says 'died of old age' rather than (what only seems to work for me), the buff to kill an elder of exertion.

It's easy to age up with cakes, no cheats, but getting them to 'pass away', (which I do for story purposes) at elder, I'd rather not have all the deaths be of exertion.

Perhaps a way to add days in the current age they are in? So if elder is overall 100 days, the current sim elder at 15 days in the elder category, put it to 99?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Inferniate or Zipzap the victims to death using mod ofc, especially the flirty sims that casually talk with my sims's significant others.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    By fire is my favorite, followed by starvation (which like OP said takes soooo long. But I figure it’s worth it when it’s an enemy death).
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • EvilinPinkEvilinPink Posts: 49 Member
    Mods, I use the extreme violence mod or Sims torment mod
  • EldraiEldrai Posts: 25 Member
    I use the good old swimming pool in a box method.
    Eldrai wrote: »
    I use the good old swimming pool in a box method.

Classic lol
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Is there a way to have a sim die of old age early. A cheat code or mod? Where it says 'died of old age' rather than (what only seems to work for me), the buff to kill an elder of exertion.

It's easy to age up with cakes, no cheats, but getting them to 'pass away', (which I do for story purposes) at elder, I'd rather not have all the deaths be of exertion.

Perhaps a way to add days in the current age they are in? So if elder is overall 100 days, the current sim elder at 15 days in the elder category, put it to 99?

I don't know about cheat codes or mods but what I do is have another sim make a bouquet of flowers and scent it with the death flower. When given as a gift to a senior, they die immediately. This is what I usually do when I get tired of waiting for one of them to go naturally.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    I just delete or redo Sims I don't want/need. MCCC is set up to only draw townies from extant Sims in my tray, and I can replace premades simply by using the "Copy/Paste" option which allows me to change out a Sim without disturbing the NPC role of the original Sim. But, sometimes I do it just for fun. Vampire break-ins, Extreme Violence. Torturing a Sim that has been giving my own Sim a lot of hassle (specifically Entrepreneurs from EL as of late and their attempts at telemarketing scams); Sim Torments; usually the "Slam Around" or "Blow Up" options.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I have been playing with aging off and using ui cheats to kill my elders. That way i just pull down all motives to the lowest red level and they die imediatly.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    How long does it take to starve a sim to death?
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I had elder drink energized potion and he ran on a treadmill till the very end.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Ordinarily, the idea of killing Sims is not something I like or enjoy (I play with aging off), but there was one Sim I really didn't like, so I just sent him to a community pool I built and had him keep swimming until he got super-tired---he drowned.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    edited January 2021
    before it was always cowplant but ive started feeling bad for starving my cowplants until they have to hunt for food so i dont really do it anymore and tend to go for good old pools and dungeons of need decay

fire takes wayyy too long and cant be controlled so i dont really vibe with that

woohooing old people is useful one when your sim is black widow :lol:

for vampires i love sun chambers
    but i don't have many vampires to kill cause they too fun to die

definitely need to try motherplant sometime and explore all different ways to kill some sims though
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    How long does it take to starve a sim to death?

I've tried that, after saving as a new game to test it. The Sim didn't die. Defecated everywhere, all needs at 0. Kept passing out with their face on the floor. Even though a game, it was horrible, I couldn't continue it after a couple weeks in-game time.

Ok. To counter that 'horror'...

Laughing to death is actually quite funny! I sometimes make parents of sims to 'die' so they have a family background. Drowning or elder exhaustion is the easiest most common way.

But laughing to death, when hysterical, anything that makes them laugh again at that point will kill them. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    A good chunk of sims' deaths are usually mod related. Right now Im in a semi-purge mood but Im using a mod that allows Vampires to kill. So while my vampires are drinking plasma and gaining points, there's around a 50/50 chance that their victim's needs drop so low that they die. Great way to pick off all the random elders in my game that keep spawning for some weird reason.
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

fire takes wayyy too long and cant be controlled so i dont really vibe with that

I wish it would take long when it happens to my sims. It's always a few seconds before they hit the dirt.
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    I sometimes play as a spellcastor and set sims beds on fire bc its the closest thing in game i can get to murder without mods.