Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Objects you want for kids

13...Next

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Jump rope
    Jump Ropes would be an interesting addition. Single or with a group.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Easy bake oven
    I would have actually picked treehouse, ballet bar, jump rope, a ball to play catch with, and easy bake oven if I could have. These are all things we had before that I liked. We also had some of the other things before too, but those are the ones I know my Sim kids used a lot.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Easy bake oven
    GPH wrote: »
    (92) 🌺🌺🌺🌺 piercing!

I'm just curious what this was? I don't recall any piercings in past games that were in areas you couldn't talk about here. lol.

Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • CharleyNoel9CharleyNoel9 Posts: 38 Member
    Treehouse
    I voted treehouse, though I like all of the options. Bikes would be great, actually. But I'd love to see different treehouse versions... maybe one with a slide and one with a rope swing.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    A ball to play catch with
    I liked in TS3 the baseballs and footballs that you could have to play with. It was a nice way to have parents bond with their kids. I really like having them... Until some neighborhood kid stole them lol.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    A ball to play catch with
    Karon wrote: »
    I wan't all of them. Treehouses, slides, seesaw, merry-go-round, etc too.
    AND, please, don't focus on girl toys, female YA sims already have a bunch of stuff focused on them. I hope they'll balance the game.

I agree 100%! There is sooo much focus on female child Sims. I often feel like my male children are kinda neglected when it comes to toys...
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    Most importantly, I’d want “teach to ride a bike” interactions, and for kids not to know by default.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Easy bake oven
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    Most importantly, I’d want “teach to ride a bike” interactions, and for kids not to know by default.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I want all of them. I can't just pick one. All of them would add some gameplay to the game.
  • esquoiresquoir Posts: 28 Member
    Ballet bar
    I miss the ballet :(
  • Syth_TreadwaterSyth_Treadwater Posts: 5 New Member
    Treehouse
    It wasn't an option but I think there should be bunkbeds, loft beds, more swim suit options, more hairs styles for girls and boys, and all the color schemes for adults should be available for kids, toddlers, and babies as well. Also alien hybrids for kids need the same variation as their adult counterparts. The outer doors for houses should be set to locked for children as the standard. There should also be the option swingsets, seasaws, jungle gyms, laser tag, and interactions for classic games like red rover, freeze tag, etc. Finally the nannies in this game are really lazy half the time. When they are fired or dismissed they should have the option to not pay them. They are being fired because of their ineffectiveness.
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    Chose the bike gameplay wise but really miss the oven too.. Every once in a while I find myself looking for the oven in build mode still😁
    origin ID: adduapina
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Where is the all of the above button?
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Easy bake oven
    Where is the all of the above button?

I wanted to see what people wanted most
    If you add the all the above button that's what everyone would pick
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Ballet bar
    Probably all of the proposed items, even if not everything might not be my thing to use, any and all of them would enrich the gameplay a good stretch and give kids more to do, and i'd be happy for that. Adding to that i'd want Kids to play catch, Marco Polo (land and pool version), jump on beds, do pillow fights...
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    Two words: Double Dutch.

Heck yes. It would also be cool if there was a version that only required two kids and a fence. ::sigh::
    I3Ml5Om.jpg