Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Signature Wanted

ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
I haven't been around in quite a while so I'm not sure where this should go.

Anywho, can someone direct me to a anyone who can create a signature for me? As you can see, my old one has a watermark across it.

Any assistance is gratefully appreciated.
yY5vKua.png[img][/img]

Comments

• LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2020
    Try using a different online image hosting service! photobucket seem to stamp whatever with their watermarks which looks annoying, indeed! You can re-upload the original pic to something like imgur or even twitter(I forgot if they host them).

If you are to make a new one, most popular photo edit apps will do. There are also design apps that gives more option to banner and poster designs. Alternatively, you can draw one for your own, in that case any illustration app will do, such as Procreate and Adobe Fresco. (I used the last option :) )

PS. be sure to include the image's extension(.jpg .png)after the URL in BB codes. It may not display if you it didn't.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Try using a different online image hosting service! photobucket seem to stamp whatever with their watermarks which looks annoying, indeed! You can re-upload the original pic to something like imgur or even twitter(I forgot if they host them).

If you are to make a new one, most popular photo edit apps will do. There are also design apps that gives more option to banner and poster designs. Alternatively, you can draw one for your own, in that case any illustration app will do, such as Procreate and Adobe Fresco. (I used the last option :) )

PS. be sure to include the image's extension(.jpg .png)after the URL in BB codes. It may not display if you it didn't.

Thank you for your assistance. I didn't create the siggy I currently have. Someone else created it about 6 years ago.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Also, if you want the siggie to be clickable and take you to certain place, like your current contest, you do it this way:

[ url=http://forums.thesims.com/... ] [ img ] image data to siggie size here [ /img ] [ /url ] without any spaces.

My old siggie pic size was 600 x 145.

I can make a siggie for you, if you wish.
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    I use Flickr. as uploadsite. It will host 1000 images for free. And no watermark across it. Do you know this site: https://cooltext.com/ I hope I can advertise that here. It's free. I have used it a couple of times to make a banner for my website.
    Cool Text is a FREE graphics generator for web pages and anywhere else you need an impressive logo without a lot of design work. Simply choose what kind of image you would like. Then fill out a form and you'll have your own custom image created on the fly.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Wordpress.com is free as well. Just upload to the media section and right click on it to grab the link location and paste into the siggie.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    Thank you ladies. I will try it this weekend.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]