Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread 💖

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Deshawn Roger(blue sweater) with his father, Caspian and his sister Aela.
    9piuZRP.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Brothers Carlos & Juan Veleta.

06-22-19_12-40-02PM_zpstvukxtb3.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Found this guy in a resturaunt my sim was visiting and was surprised how much of an attractive sim he was. :love:
    TAlZCc5.png
    Not very good with chopsticks though. :p
    miqkhVw.png
    z0gw0yL.png

Had went into CAS to fix up some of his outfits and save him in my households as I don't even wanna lose him.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    BUutkXz.jpg
    odpI0Ni.jpg
    pOUGuRI.jpg
    0EshAc0.jpg
    these are my creations, and...
    PQZ3Gy8.jpg
    my makeover of Caleb Vatore, they are my fave.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited July 2019
    Here are few of my favorites:

Here is my absolute favorite Sim ever, Erik Tuuli. He's from my oldest save, he's a scientist who loves to play violin. He has such a great personality, sometimes it almost feels like he has a soul. His favorite thing among playing violin is trolling teh forums. He married Summer Holiday and they had a daughter. His daughter is now married with Alexander Goth and they have two children. Erik also had a short relationship with an alien woman before he met Summer and he had twins with her. The twins both have children too, so Erik has 4 grandchildren. Erik has drank two youth potions already and I find it hard to let him age up to an elder, I love him so much.
    IikrTTJq.png

This is Donnie Moon. He's still a teen, but he's been an absolute pleasure to play. His mother is an evil criminal who had a one night stand with a mailman who is evil too. Donnie is nothing like his parents, he's funny and lovable. He also loves to work out, his traits are goofball and active. He will be a comedian. He's dating Morgan Fyres and they will be married as soon as Donnie ages up.
    0VxPENR.png

Here is my achaeologist Sim Samuel Wiggins. He lives in Oasis Springs with his dog and travels often to Selvadorada. He's a lovely Sim and he's become one of my favorites to play. I'm currently trying to find him a girlfriend from Selvadorada.
    l874rD2.png

Here is my bartender Sim Russell Blaine. He just got married to his boyfriend and they adopted a daughter. Russell is a family oriented Sim and I'm planning to have him a big family.
    I59No5d.png
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Brooks Beaumont. A stereotypical boarding school blue-blood. Comes from old money. Knows a lot about sailboats and polo. Sworn enemy of J. Huntington.

GKZQGBS.png
    oYaTy0N.png
    SS9fblv.png
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Easy choice: Tobias Lancaster.

L9PZ9OD.png

Tobias is at the center of every party and doesn't mind chatting with everyone who comes along, he is always happy and loves his exercising as well. It almost looks like Tobias wondered out wearing his soccer/football kit, but that is because Tobias likes to express the way he dresses as something bright, energetic and ready for a work out.
  • TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    I can't post pictures yet but I'm going to when I can. I prefer making male sims to female sims and I have quite a few I'd like to show off! All these boys are lovely!
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Seems like I have more male than female sims as well :)
    Darling (Walsh), Solo Prince, Dexter, Adam, little Noel aaaaaand Mario!
    2GF9E5w.jpg
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    2GF9E5w.jpg

That's Darling?! I tried to make over him but didn't get much of a result... I need to try again.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I've been enjoying playing this Sim.

Cesar Lance
    y6Up3do.png]
    He/Him
    2GF9E5w.jpg

Wasn't Darling a Girl?

ihavemultiplegamertags
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Wasn't Darling a Girl?
    Yes.
    In my game he's a trans man.
    When I saw Darling for the first time I thought it was a boy, because of body shape and clothing choice.
    I know some people prefer to "feminize" her appearance, I don't claim any version is right or wrong, it's Sims.

edited July 2019
    Still Deshawn, but grown up now
    AfPLHhu.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    izecson wrote: »
    Wasn't Darling a Girl?
    Yes.
    In my game he's a trans man.
    When I saw Darling for the first time I thought it was a boy, because of body shape and clothing choice.
    I know some people prefer to "feminize" her appearance, I don't claim any version is right or wrong, it's Sims.

Nevertheless, he looks cool.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Really love everyone's male sims here. So many of them look unique. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    Definitely these two:
    This sim I really love. <3
    48212273526_f2f37b02e5_b.jpg
    And this is my Strangerville hero.
    48279390281_9319e4b1fe_z.jpg
    48279376431_49debf2e51_b.jpg
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Jimmy DeSanta, my favorite criminal. TgjYbtC.png
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Well, I made over an adult Alexander Goth as a vampire, and now he's one of my favorites!

I8zszlP.png
    AKvTVXI.png
    VS5Pbd1.png
    e15F4Eo.png
    knDOGoz.png
    edited June 2020
    Been a moment and had recently made a new male sim. I love him. His name is Xander.
    HqFbsLl.png?1

And here I have the gloomy, art critic from and head of the Foundry from the Urbz: Crispin Black. He turned out really well.
    Xbzn1rj.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    Among my favorites :)
    007.jpg
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Currently Nolan is my favorite male sim
    glzT1vf.png

He is the 43rd Generation in my family legacy. :o
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Currently Nolan is my favorite male sim
    glzT1vf.png

He is the 43rd Generation in my family legacy. :o

43rd generation! Woah! And he's so handsome. I would never thought that he was born in-game :)
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »

43rd generation! Woah! And he's so handsome. I would never thought that he was born in-game :)

@somewhsome Trust me, out of the 43 generations I've had over the years in this line, only like ~ 5-8 of them looked quite handsome or beautiful (well it's subjective to everyone, but I digress)

So having a natural born sim look as handsome as Nolan here is a real treasure of some sorts. :D (especially for male sims haha)
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    a2S3jgxX_o.png
    farvAslf_o.png