Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC moving question

aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
edited June 2020 in General Mods Discussion
I built a convent/monastery in my game and I have a household of monks and nuns. (Because, why not?) I have already flagged these sims not to marry, however, how can I ensure they do not move out when MCCC activates the "move out single sim" command? I do not want to shut that option off for the rest of my world and I do not see any flag options to prohibit specific sims from single moving out day. Does anyone know?

(Usually I would ask this in the MCCC Discord but they are on vacation or something)

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Can you set the household as ancestral? Not sure if that'd do the trick as it's not a feature of MCCC I use.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    Can you set the household as ancestral? Not sure if that'd do the trick as it's not a feature of MCCC I use.

hmm...I believe if I did that, wouldn't only one of the sims not move? I thought the ancestral flag will only keep one sim in the household from moving. I would want the entire household to not move. ancestral flagging is a feature of MCCC though...
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    I built a convent/monastery in my game and I have a household of monks and nuns. (Because, why not?) I have already flagged these sims not to marry, however, how can I ensure they do not move out when MCCC activates the "move out single sim" command? I do not want to shut that option off for the rest of my world and I do not see any flag options to prohibit specific sims from single moving out day. Does anyone know?

A lot of the options can be set to "Bypass played sims". Just play it for a second to get it tagged as "played" and it should be bypassed if the other settings are correct.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    gettps wrote: »
    aaronrulz wrote: »

A lot of the options can be set to "Bypass played sims". Just play it for a second to get it tagged as "played" and it should be bypassed if the other settings are correct.

oh YES!! perfect. thank you!