Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• BethSims4BethSims4 Posts: 112 Member
    I almost have enough points to start a thread. I just need one more point.
    I need four more awesomes
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    BethSims4 wrote: »
    I need four more awesomes

Try participating in other threads... share your thoughts, experiences, you sims and their homes’ stories etc :smile:

Do really not go around asking for rate ups, remember cheating to rank up in is against the forums’ rules!
    AxxYIX4.png
  • BadderWorseBadderWorse Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi!

I used to play The Sims a lot back in the day with my sibling. We bought our first copy of the game and 2 or 3 expansion packs from CompUSA. I think the last time I played the game was about a decade ago in high school.

I came across TS4 a couple of days ago on sale for 6 bucks! That and the general boredom made it an instant-buy. Maaaan, the game (especially the music) is rife with nostalgia!
  • Troll3r100Troll3r100 Posts: 35 New Member
    Hello, im doing a sims 4 challenge and currently trolling teh forums.
  • BadderWorseBadderWorse Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Troll3r100 said:
    > Hello, im doing a sims 4 challenge and currently trolling teh forums.

Ahaha

"Life imitates art far more than art imitates life." - Oscar Wilde
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Hi!

I used to play The Sims a lot back in the day with my sibling. We bought our first copy of the game and 2 or 3 expansion packs from CompUSA. I think the last time I played the game was about a decade ago in high school.

I came across TS4 a couple of days ago on sale for 6 bucks! That and the general boredom made it an instant-buy. Maaaan, the game (especially the music) is rife with nostalgia!

Hello @BadderWorse :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when a child, and used to play with your sibling. You would have very special memories of fun times spent simming then <3
    It is great that you are back simming again, and playing Sims4 :) It was great that it cost such a small price! I hope you will enjoy playing it.
    If you need help, Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
    Happy simming! :)
    Troll3r100 wrote: »
    Hello, im doing a sims 4 challenge and currently trolling teh forums.

Hello @Troll3r100 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that the Sims 4 challenge that you are doing continues to go well well.
    Forgive me if writing here is wrong but I really need help with something and where I've written my problem hasn't got any replies at the moment. Because the hairstyle Elza_ShenTu by Elzasims can't be seen underwater leaving my sim to go bald, I was wondering if anyone knows any similar hairstyles to Elza_ShenTu. I want to find one that can be seen underwater without any baldness or even a shaved head. But I also wonder if this sort of problem is possible to fix up so that the hairstyle won't go bald or have a shaved head when underwater.
    edited June 2020
    BethSims4 wrote: »
    Forgive me if writing here is wrong but I really need help with something and where I've written my problem hasn't got any replies at the moment. Because the hairstyle Elza_ShenTu by Elzasims can't be seen underwater leaving my sim to go bald, I was wondering if anyone knows any similar hairstyles to Elza_ShenTu. I want to find one that can be seen underwater without any baldness or even a shaved head. But I also wonder if this sort of problem is possible to fix up so that the hairstyle won't go bald or have a shaved head when underwater.

Hello @BethSims4
    It would be best to post a thread in the CAS section of the Modding section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/cas-custom-content
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    How do I make a new thread
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    edited June 2020
    Hello @Cavapoo_King
    You now have the required posts and points, but need to have an account for over 24 hours. You will then become a full member.
    If it still isn’t showing you as a member after then, try logging out of the site then logging back in again and see if that shows you as a full member
    You will then be able to start new threads. To start a new thread then, go to the section of the forums where you want to start a new thread , and press the “ new discussion” button on the top right hand side of the screen. Then you can give a title to the discussion thread, and post in the post box what you want to post.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • darlingdeviantdarlingdeviant Posts: 36 Member
    Hi,
    I started my Sims journey with watching my brother play The Sims 2 on PS2. It piqued my interest, so I started playing Sims 2 on PS2 too, as well as The Sims 2:Hotel, The Urbz, and The Sims:Life Stories.

Somehow I missed all of Sims 3, so I stopped simming sometime at the end of high school. My interest in the franchise revived a few years ago when I came across some Youtube videos and saw how much the graphics had improved in Sims 4. Also, it was a wrap once I discovered CC and mods!

If I were a Sim, I'd say my traits are Perfectionist, Foodie, and Goofball.
    The ocean does not apologize for its depth and the mountains do not seek forgiveness for the space they take; so, neither shall I.
    Origin ID/Gallery ID: darlingdeviant
    My Simblr (CAS challenges/lookbooks): thedarlingdeviant.tumblr.com

Hi,
    I started my Sims journey with watching my brother play The Sims 2 on PS2. It piqued my interest, so I started playing Sims 2 on PS2 too, as well as The Sims 2:Hotel, The Urbz, and The Sims:Life Stories.

Somehow I missed all of Sims 3, so I stopped simming sometime at the end of high school. My interest in the franchise revived a few years ago when I came across some Youtube videos and saw how much the graphics had improved in Sims 4. Also, it was a wrap once I discovered CC and mods!

If I were a Sim, I'd say my traits are Perfectionist, Foodie, and Goofball.

Hello @darlingdeviant :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 2, and that it was your brother who introduced you to simming <3 It is great that after a break you returned back to simming a few years ago and are now enjoying Sims 4 simming!
    Your traits are very nice!
  • ii_GeNeTiKz_Vzii_GeNeTiKz_Vz Posts: 28 Member
    Hi, i'm huntress, i have been playing the sims since 2010 when my mum got me sims 3 for my 10th birthday, i took a break around 2011-2014 when the stress of secondary school drug me away from fun, but i came back just in time for the release of sims 4 but i couldn't get it till my 15th birthday the next year, now i have all the packs for sims 4 and most of the packs for sims 3 (if only they weren't so darn expensive)

if i was a sim my traits would be: Geek, Music lover, Romantic
    and i'd have the soulmate asparation
    Hi, i'm huntress, i have been playing the sims since 2010 when my mum got me sims 3 for my 10th birthday, i took a break around 2011-2014 when the stress of secondary school drug me away from fun, but i came back just in time for the release of sims 4 but i couldn't get it till my 15th birthday the next year, now i have all the packs for sims 4 and most of the packs for sims 3 (if only they weren't so darn expensive)

if i was a sim my traits would be: Geek, Music lover, Romantic
    and i'd have the soulmate asparation

Hello @ii_GeNeTiKz_Vz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child, and it was a very special birthday gift to receive to start you simming <3 It was great that after a break, you were back simming again for the release of Sims 4. It is great you own all the Sims 4 packs, and many sims 3 packs! :) The packs add many special features, activities, venues, new worlds, great build mode and cas items to our games!
  • PlasmaRevolutionPlasmaRevolution Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone I'm PlasmaRevolution, I am actually new to the Sims as I only got my first The Sims game (Sims 4) last year. I decided to get it after watching Kelsey's 100 baby challenge on youtube, and I thought it looked fun! As the only sims based things I played beforehand were some of the sim city games and some of the my sims kingdom ones one the wii. So far I am having a blast with the Sims 4 and have a few of the expansion packs and mods now. I don't know what else to say except for that it's nice to meet you all. And if I was a sim my traits would be cat lover, geek, family-oriented. And my asparation would be Friend of the animals.
    I'm also creative but as you sim can have only three traits I couldn't have all four at once.
    Hello everyone I'm PlasmaRevolution, I am actually new to the Sims as I only got my first The Sims game (Sims 4) last year. I decided to get it after watching Kelsey's 100 baby challenge on youtube, and I thought it looked fun! As the only sims based things I played beforehand were some of the sim city games and some of the my sims kingdom ones one the wii. So far I am having a blast with the Sims 4 and have a few of the expansion packs and mods now. I don't know what else to say except for that it's nice to meet you all. And if I was a sim my traits would be cat lover, geek, family-oriented. And my asparation would be Friend of the animals.
    I'm also creative but as you sim can have only three traits I couldn't have all four at once.

Hello @PlasmaRevolution :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that watching the YouTube simmer led you to start playing Sims 4 yourself. It is very nice that you are enjoying playing the game and own of the packs. It is always especially exciting when playing a new pack to discover the new features and activities that came with the pack, and to enjoying looking at the new items in cas and build mode!
    Your aspiration and traits are very nice <3
  • PlasmaRevolutionPlasmaRevolution Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you @rosemow , I hope you have a happy simming day too!☺️
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    Hi everyone I have been playing the Sims since the first I share this account with my son DIL and a friend but usually the only one in the forums unless they are seeking advice about something When discovered that my son and DIL also had Sims 4 but not all the expansions and wanted sims gift cards to buy a couple I gave them my info and told them save their money as they are parents to a 18 month old son and their money would be better spent on him til things after settled down and we can go back to our normal lives before this covid 19 started
    Hi everyone I have been playing the Sims since the first I share this account with my son DIL and a friend but usually the only one in the forums unless they are seeking advice about something When discovered that my son and DIL also had Sims 4 but not all the expansions and wanted sims gift cards to buy a couple I gave them my info and told them save their money as they are parents to a 18 month old son and their money would be better spent on him til things after settled down and we can go back to our normal lives before this covid 19 started

Hello @ZazzyKittyn :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun and happy times spent simming over the years.
    It is very special that you are a grandparent to your precious 18 month grandson <3 He would be very special to you. Perhaps one day he will become a simmer like you and his parents :)
  • EldraiEldrai Posts: 25 Member
    Hi, I'm Sam and I'm sixteen.

Sims 3 was my first and favourite Sims game, but I do play 4 and very occasionally 2. I've been playing since about 2011 and I've (obviously) only just joined forums and such. I use Sims 4 mainly for building but I have been getting back into building in 3.
    Hello @Eldrai :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and that you play the three versions of the Sims game. Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a special way of expressing our creativity in the game through our builds that we create!
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Princesskadybug08Princesskadybug08 Posts: 6 New Member
    I’m Kadance and I’m 11. I love video games and reading. I love the design aspect of the game and my favorite thing to do is make book characters and try to recreate the story.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top