The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What gender sim do you usually like to play?

Comments

  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited June 2020
    Male
    Hmmm.... By these statistics, at least 31% of the clothing and hair should be male.
    I know right? And allow me to elaborate your comment a little:
    Strictly masculine for male sims, as in not shared as feminine for female Sims! If you as a player want one of these cas assets on a female sim, check that fashion choice option. It's perfectly fine for female sims to wear masculine clothing, but it's sexist to make cas assets intended for male sims, label them masculine as such, and then open them up for female sims with a tag that these cas assets are suddenly feminine.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    edited June 2020
    Female
    Female. There are so many CAS options available. I sometimes wish I had more than five outfit choices for each clothing category, especially the Everyday, Formal and Party ones.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Other:
    Both.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • AprylaApryla Posts: 23 Member
    Female
    I usually start with a female then work with what I get further down the line. If a generation has more than one child, I ask my Alexa to pick a random number between 1 and n where n is number of kids. Then I just go with what she picks.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Other:
    I'm a total player.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    Female
    Most often, I do not know why, no reason.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • DanyeoDanyeo Posts: 76 Member
    Male
    I usually start with a male , but i like to play both with them. Put in my town some own created female sims to make it a bit different then all these townies alone. Also i like to dress them till they look beautiful for my male sims. ;)
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    I can't honestly vote because I play whatever characters I find interesting. Female, Male, or 'Other'.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png


  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Male
    Interesting question. I've always found it curious how I normally play with straight sims when I'm pansexual and I've created sim versions of friends who are all types of LGBTQ. I've only played with lesbian sims once and I've never played with any gender fluid, androgenous, or gay sims. I'm theorizing that because I didn't have a good father figure, I build ideal families in the game from what I would have wanted as a kid.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Female
    I prefer to create female sims and start new saves with either a single female or a couple. But once I get into playing the next generation it doesn't matter too much.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    I prefer to create female sims and start new saves with either a single female or a couple. But once I get into playing the next generation it doesn't matter too much.

    That was how I started. I wanted in-game born sims so created a female, Teresa Calhouni. Had her chase the men around to have, uh, "woohoo". Finally got Don Lothario to after failed attempts with other men. Then had triplets, two boys and a girl. From there the rest is history... :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png


  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Female
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Daephene wrote: »
    I prefer to create female sims and start new saves with either a single female or a couple. But once I get into playing the next generation it doesn't matter too much.

    That was how I started. I wanted in-game born sims so created a female, Teresa Calhouni. Had her chase the men around to have, uh, "woohoo". Finally got Don Lothario to after failed attempts with other men. Then had triplets, two boys and a girl. From there the rest is history... :D

    My current save is the sim in my profile pic and the 9 children she had with 5 different fathers, now adults with children of their own played in rotation. So... yeah. :)
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Daephene wrote: »
    I prefer to create female sims and start new saves with either a single female or a couple. But once I get into playing the next generation it doesn't matter too much.

    That was how I started. I wanted in-game born sims so created a female, Teresa Calhouni. Had her chase the men around to have, uh, "woohoo". Finally got Don Lothario to after failed attempts with other men. Then had triplets, two boys and a girl. From there the rest is history... :D

    My current save is the sim in my profile pic and the 9 children she had with 5 different fathers, now adults with children of their own played in rotation. So... yeah. :)

    Cool!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png


  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Female
    I find female sims easier to design mostly.
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    Female
    definitely female ...because I am a female in RL and so it is easier to identify with those emotions then it is for me to imagine how males might react to some things differently ..makes for a fun discussion though.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Female
    I put female because the odd time I start with a single sim it's female but I usually start with both as I create a couple or a family from the start)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Female
    I enjoy playing with female sims more, I don't really know why. It's probably because I relate to them more.
    funny-gifs20.gif

  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Male
    I started playing TS4 with female Sims but switched to male Sims because I didn't like the sound of female voices. I don't understand why they giggle so much while painting, writing, practicing programming, or writing jokes. It wouldn't be so bad if they did it once in a while, but they do it a lot. It sounds like they're always being tickled.

    I used to dread having to take a Sim to an art gallery, museum, or art center because every female pre-made Sim and game generated townie with the Creative trait would be there giggling away. I used to block the stairs so they couldn't get to the easels but now I just delete them.

    Playing male Sims made me realize how limited their CAS options are.
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    edited June 2020
    Female
    Females because I like downloading CC for them but at the same time I take too long in create a sim and I get too overwhelmed then I race through it :D
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    edited June 2020
    Female
    I tend to play with female sims more often than not, just because the CAS is sooooo much better.
    banner.png
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Female
    Female

    It's easy to find a random townie, get knocked up, and produce the next generation with minimal effort
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    edited June 2020
    Female
    I have favourite sims of both male and female and others but I normally start all games with a single female. I rarely make entire families in CAS.

    I just find them easier to dress and relate but that's probably because I'm a female and the CAS for them is way better too. I get bored trying to dress my males born in game. :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Other:
    Both, depending on my mood o:)
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Other:
    Both, the families I make most often are a brother and a sister, then I try to get the guy a boyfriend and the girl a girlfriend.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top