Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Good for Sam to realize that family comes first now instead of on her death bed like the main character of a sad Adam Sandler film...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-fMcpBS4X0

Ragnar trying to supportive but messing up by mis-saying Tyler's name was funny. Also, Can't wait for the truth about Dax to be revealed. The guy is a total plumhat. I also really dislike that incompetent detective.

I think she’s definitely starting to at least stand up for herself at little at a time and that family is more important. Too bad she’s staring to rely on ‘Mother’s little helper’ to get her through it. 😇. Ragnar at least tried. 🤷‍♀️ The Daxter truth shall be revealed. Soon. 😈 And the detective, we’ll he is a little 💩 but if he finds Tyler, I’m sure all will be forgiven. Ryan rubs everyone wrong. Even when he tried not to.
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    This is all a terrible mess! :s
    Ragnar saying Tyler's name wrong just erked me to the core. He really doesn't care about anything except money. Maribel is just too self centered to really care about anything. Her saying she cares is just to little too late! Poor Sam and all the guilt she feels but she is also to blame for not keeping contact with her Dad and Tyler. She is after all older and should know better. But then she is making bad choices too. Dax and the pills need to go. I hope going home will get her back on track.
    Great chapter and waiting on the edge of my seat to see where this goes! :#:o:p

To say the least! It’s a giant mess...
    Ragnar should’ve tried to at least get his name right. He’s more worried about the show to really listen. Maribel is too self#centered for sure, making it all about her. Dax is leaving ... so maybe that will help. We shall soon find out! I hope going home helps, but when Ragnar and Maribel show up .... something might hit the fan. :o
    Lots can and will happen! All good of course. o:)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Well I don't really blame Ragnar for misspeaking Tyler's name I mean has Ragnar ever MEET Tyler?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    Well I don't really blame Ragnar for misspeaking Tyler's name I mean has Ragnar ever MEET Tyler?
    Yes....only very briefly when he was in town. So you’re right he doesn’t know him at all.

• Options
    Chapter 4.29 - Losing Control Tyler gets overwhelmed and has to make some decisions......

Tyler finally checks his emails and tries to figure out what to do next

hs93bD8.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh Tyler! :/
    He really needs to go home and face the music. That party was too much for him. Then he loses his job. I sure hope if he calls that number it's a safe place! Probably is but he really should just go home. He is not ready to be on his own!
    Can't wait to see what happens next! There is something to be said about binge reading.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Haha! But you were there .... <3
    We all know he should go home. And if he does call that number....let’s hope it is indeed a safe place and not something worse. That would truly be horrible.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 2020
    All of these chapters with Tyler away from home remind me of this song & video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtvqT_wMeY

Also, he needs to get his butt home ASAP. Hopefully that phone number on the card is the phone number of Tyler's parents. :D
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 - Oh my. :'( I know the song but never knew what it was really about. I never saw the video. It feels like his theme song right now. I hope it ends up better for him than it does for so many kids like him. I hope it’s indeed the number for his parents ... but .....

His friendly boss is gonna make sure he calls the number - no doubt.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Biting my nails for Ty!
    But believe he'll be found before he does anything even MORE stooooopid!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Biting my nails for Ty!
    But believe he'll be found before he does anything even MORE stooooopid!!!

I hope you're right! He's definitely on that Runaway Train right now.... :'(
  • Options
    Hey ya’ll! <3 While you’re waiting in the next NB chapter .... coming this week .... I wanted to share a couple of things.

First ... a sneak peek at a picture of Cassie aka Cassandra that I thought was so pretty.

5cqGMAZ.png

And second, @LONESTAR2330 just posted the first chapter of the last season of his story, The Hour Glass. As you may remember, we had a little crossover during Cole’s gen and on into Reagan and Ryan. Want to see what happened to Archer Kendall after Reagan shut him down the final time and ran off with Evan? And what happened to the rest of the Blake’s? Click here for the prologue. Enjoy!

P.S. I love that he called Ben the ‘Godfather’ of the Murdicks in this chapter. R.I.P Ben. 💔
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Cassie looks so sad!!!

Poor girl! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Cassie looks so sad!!!

Poor girl! :bawling:

Yes, a lot of sad folks right now. :( Hopefully they’ll find Tyler soon. 💔

• Options
    Cassie is beautiful! <3
  • Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    @AudreyFld Thanks for the plug, as soon as I find time to binge read, it looks like I have a lot to catch up on.
  • Options
    Cassie is beautiful! <3

Thank you! All of a Evan and Reagan’s children are good looking. And yes, she’s very pretty!

@AudreyFld Thanks for the plug, as soon as I find time to binge read, it looks like I have a lot to catch up on.
    You’re welcome. Sort of a walk down memory lane from Archer’s point of view!
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    ahh! Cassie is really beautiful. I hope she'll keep this look, even after she recovered 😁
  • Options
    ahh! Cassie is really beautiful. I hope she'll keep this look, even after she recovered 😁

She may! It’s growing on me! Lol....
  • Options
    Finally. 10 days later the next chapter.... Chapter 4.30 - Leads - They are closer to finding Tyler when the Detective interviews Samson and finds Tyler’s truck.

Sam arrives at her father’s home...

9ZNiHvw.png
  • Options
    So much in this chapter! But things seem to be getting somewhere. I think they will catch up with Tyler soon or he will come back. Looking forward to the next chapter!! :p
  • Options
    So much in this chapter! But things seem to be getting somewhere. I think they will catch up with Tyler soon or he will come back. Looking forward to the next chapter!! :p

Sorry about that. The chapter was a bit all over the place. But yes, they are finally getting somewhere. And hopefully will catch up with him before he bolts again... The next chapter will have a bit more action!

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    That Incompetent Detective is the biggest Murdick of them all. He is almost to the level of Murdickery of Superman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dboFAS6hp8s
  • Options
    Poor Superman. But you can’t blame him for being irritated with Ryan. They are the ‘royalty’ of Newcrest and Crowley most definitely thinks he’s an arrogant plum and is suspicious of him. But he needs to rise above it. I think he’s finally getting there ... maybe.
  • Options
    New Chapter! :scream:Chapter 4.31- ‘Friends’ - Will Tyler go with Nadine’s ‘friends’ before they can find him????

Tyler struggles with his decision

rJR3kVx.png