Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dims Sims ISBI THE BACHELOR Casting Call! CLOSED!

2...Next

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I think it would be hilarious if Annabeth was trying to explain an idea to June and she just wasn't getting it, so Annabeth describes it with some words she picked up in other areas that are in a different language and June understands completely :lol:

That would be hilarious!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Name of contestant: Ariana Brimstone
    Link to sim: here (optional photo of sim is in the link)
    What are you looking for in a partner? A connection with their mind and body, plus plenty of woo-hooing in as many places as possible.
    Are you good or evil or both? Not sure, they never had a good or evil test in school with the other standardize tests. I do love dark clothes as well as games & music that so-called moral people claim is evil though.
    Background info: My name is Ariana Brimstone though I was born with the name of Mary Bellman (please don't refer to me by that name). My brother was Blake Bellman, a child star for some bland tween comedy that lasted until he hit puberty. After he killed himself, my parents blamed me for his death even though I had nothing to do with Blake overdosing, I just opened his bedroom door and found him dead. After leaving home and changing my name I wandered around aimlessly for years until I inadvertently stumbled onto a battle between magic users in the middle of a shopping complex. I was taken hostage for a moment by a madman in white I was saved by Jules Stonetower. After that encounter I vowed that I would become a spellcaster. After a few years of trying, I successfully became one but now I don't know what to do with my newfound magical powers. Plus after all of this time, I began yearning for my lustful sim urges which is why I am here.

Ariana has no CC and can be found with the hashtags #dimsims #castingcall #pammiechick as well as the link above.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited June 2020
    I think it would be hilarious if Annabeth was trying to explain an idea to June and she just wasn't getting it, so Annabeth describes it with some words she picked up in other areas that are in a different language and June understands completely :lol:

I support that idea
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Name of contestant: Ariana Brimstone
    Link to sim: here (optional photo of sim is in the link)
    What are you looking for in a partner? A connection with their mind and body, plus plenty of woo-hooing in as many places as possible.
    Are you good or evil or both? Not sure, they never had a good or evil test in school with the other standardize tests. I do love dark clothes as well as games & music that so-called moral people claim is evil though.
    Background info: My name is Ariana Brimstone though I was born with the name of Mary Bellman (please don't refer to me by that name). My brother was Blake Bellman, a child star for some bland tween comedy that lasted until he hit puberty. After he killed himself, my parents blamed me for his death even though I had nothing to do with Blake overdosing, I just opened his bedroom door and found him dead. After leaving home and changing my name I wandered around aimlessly for years until I inadvertently stumbled onto a battle between magic users in the middle of a shopping complex. I was taken hostage for a moment by a madman in white I was saved by Jules Stonetower. After that encounter I vowed that I would become a spellcaster. After a few years of trying, I successfully became one but now I don't know what to do with my newfound magical powers. Plus after all of this time, I began yearning for my lustful sim urges which is why I am here.

Ariana has no CC and can be found with the hashtags #dimsims #castingcall #pammiechick as well as the link above.

She’s perfect for this fam and a beauty! Thank you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Gallery ID: haswh
    Name of contestant: Jena Parrish

Link to sim: Sorry I don't know how to do this.

Answer these questions:

What are you looking for in a partner? I am looking for a kind, thoughtful and fun man. I would love it if he thinks the world of me as I haven't had that in the past.

Are you good or evil or both? I guess aren't we all a bit of both. I would say though that I am mostly good.

Background info: I have lived in Windenburg for most of my life. My parents traveled a lot so I was left behind with my nanny most of the time. Yeah, sure I missed them, but you just get used to what your handed. I wasn't a troublemaker really but I did have my moments, especially when they were gone. My nanny was so unobservant I could get away with almost anything. :D I have since moved on and live in my own place now with bad relationships in my past. I really want to find the one for me. So here's hoping that Zolnax is that one! <3 I am a romantic by heart so...

Photo of sim (optional): 7r5hlAc.png?1

Link to cc: No cc
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    haswh wrote: »

Answer these questions:

What are you looking for in a partner? I am looking for a kind, thoughtful and fun man. I would love it if he thinks the world of me as I haven't had that in the past.

Are you good or evil or both? I guess aren't we all a bit of both. I would say though that I am mostly good.

Background info: I have lived in Windenburg for most of my life. My parents traveled a lot so I was left behind with my nanny most of the time. Yeah, sure I missed them, but you just get used to what your handed. I wasn't a troublemaker really but I did have my moments, especially when they were gone. My nanny was so unobservant I could get away with almost anything. :D I have since moved on and live in my own place now with bad relationships in my past. I really want to find the one for me. So here's hoping that Zolnax is that one! <3 I am a romantic by heart so...

She's pretty! Nice job!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Thanks @Irishsong! :)
    haswh wrote: »

Answer these questions:

Love her backstory! I hope Zolnax is deserving of her! 😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Are you open to multiple sims from one person? Like, can I make a second?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Are you open to multiple sims from one person? Like, can I make a second?

No, sorry! Since this is a competition, I don’t think that’d be fair but thanks for offering!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    bbpBOVO.png

Nine ladies are vying for Zolnax's love.

@SeaDragonSong I'll need your lady by tomorrow! I'm about to start. Setting up everything in game now.

Thanks to all who entered! Should be fun!!! (Zolnax himself has been fun to watch anyway.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Oehhhh, I'm exited!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Oehhhh, I'm exited!

Me too! :p
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited June 2020
    Gallery ID: writerboy08
    Name of contestant: Diana Royce
    Link to sim:https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8FBF38DDBA3411EA8CA09BE9EBD29134?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=households&searchquery=writerboy08&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

Answer these questions:

What are you looking for in a partner?
    Confidence is a must, although shy guys are cute too! I like their to be a few layers to peel back. I'm all about giving anyone a chance, just not that into mean types. Though a sensitive bad boy is attractive. As long as he loves me I'm happy!

Are you good or evil or both?
    Good, mostly I can be mischievous when to mood strikes.

Background info: I am pretty laid back. I love fashion and I love standing out in a crowd, but I'm a psychology major to please the parents. I like having insights into other minds, I'm pretty perceptive, but design is my passion. I have a older sister and a younger brother so I'm used to roomies. I am rooming with my "perfect" sister now! She is my parent's fave, but I love her to death! I love making friends so even though this is a competition I hope to make at least one or two new friends. I hope I can find love with the bachelor! Having a boo would be nice.

Photo of sim (optional):
    wqc2I1e.png
    Reyjlf5.png

Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY):
    PLEASE USE HASHTAG ON GALLERY: #dimsims
    Post edited by MINEZ on
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Gallery ID: writerboy08
    Name of contestant: Diana Royce
    Link to sim:

Answer these questions:

What are you looking for in a partner?
    Confidence is a must, although shy guys are cute too! I like their to be a few layers to peel back. I'm all about giving anyone a chance, just not that into mean types. Though a sensitive bad boy is attractive. As long as he loves me I'm happy!

Are you good or evil or both?
    Good, mostly I can be mischievous when to mood strikes.

Background info: I am pretty laid back. I love fashion and I love standing out in a crowd, but I'm a psychology major to please the parents. I'd like having insights into other minds, I'm pretty perceptive, but design is my passion. I have a sister and a brother so I'm used to roomies. I am rooming with my perfect sister now! She is my parents face but I love her to death! I love making friends so even though this is a competition I hope to make at least one or two new friends. I hope I can find love with the bachelor! Having a boo would be nice.

Photo of sim (optional):
    Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY):

Will post soon

Please hurry as I'm going to be playing them soon!

Thank you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, @AudreyFld ! I've reserved you a spot! Let me know when you can submit her!

Thank you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Hey, @AudreyFld ! I've reserved you a spot! Let me know when you can submit her!

Thank you! <3

Thank you! I'm in the game now. I'll get her to you shortly!
    What are you looking for in a partner? Someone to share a bit of good clean mischief with.
    Are you good or evil or both? Hmm. That depends. If you have a sense of humor, then we can get along just fine. And if you like other people's stuff, well, so do I. Nothing evil about that, is there?
    Background info: I grew up in the south, in a poor, too large household. My parents named us after places they wanted to visit, but couldn't cause they kept having kids. *eyeroll* Paris, London, Dallas. I felt sorry for Chicago and Italy. Anyway, with 10 kids it was every man (or kid) for himself. You had to be quick, and if someone wasn't guarding their plate, too bad so sad. I made it a game - to see how much I could swipe and not get caught. I got good at it too! Then I discovered the boys would give me things if .... well .... anyway let's just say I learned to flirt too. So here I am, trying to get Zolnax to notice 'lil ol' me.
    Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY): The only cc I used were some default eye colors and kiko eyelashes.
    I think she's out there with the hashtag, but not 100% sure it worked because I'm having a hard time connecting to the gallery.... :| So here is a link to her tray files just in case.

Photo of sim (optional):
    London Hastings

ao7XOgs.png

@AudreyFld Love her story! She is very pretty!
    @haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Love her story! She is very pretty!

Thank you. I had fun with it. Short and not so sweet! Lol...
    Whoa, Annabeth is going to hate London.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    What are you looking for in a partner? Someone to share a bit of good clean mischief with.
    Are you good or evil or both? Hmm. That depends. If you have a sense of humor, then we can get along just fine. And if you like other people's stuff, well, so do I. Nothing evil about that, is there?
    Background info: I grew up in the south, in a poor, too large household. My parents named us after places they wanted to visit, but couldn't cause they kept having kids. *eyeroll* Paris, London, Dallas. I felt sorry for Chicago and Italy. Anyway, with 10 kids it was every man (or kid) for himself. You had to be quick, and if someone wasn't guarding their plate, too bad so sad. I made it a game - to see how much I could swipe and not get caught. I got good at it too! Then I discovered the boys would give me things if .... well .... anyway let's just say I learned to flirt too. So here I am, trying to get Zolnax to notice 'lil ol' me.
    Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY): The only cc I used were some default eye colors and kiko eyelashes.
    I think she's out there with the hashtag, but not 100% sure it worked because I'm having a hard time connecting to the gallery.... :| So here is a link to her tray files just in case.

Photo of sim (optional):
    London Hastings

ao7XOgs.png

Seems like she'll fit right into Zolnax's fam!

And she's gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see her stealing things. Hee! (If they do that autonomously)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Just got everyone in game. They all are GORGEOUS! And fun!

I can't wait to start!

Thank you for submitting your wonderfully creative sims! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg