Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A question for active celebrity sim

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, I've been wondering about this issue for a long time and I decided to ask here. My sim is 5 star celeb, and he made a girlfriend, Zoe Patel. The problem is that she goes to other celebrities and ask for autograph, ask for pose, ask for taking cellphone pic...blah blah but she never asks these things to my 5 star celeb sim. is it by designed? She has never been activated by me. Her status is unplayed. I wish she would ask for them to my sim too.

Also I had many celeb sims before about 9 sims and they've never been asked for autographs by friends and unplayed lover sims..

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    It wouldn’t make sense to me if she asked her own boyfriend for an autograph or selfie....
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Dianesims wrote: »
    It wouldn’t make sense to me if she asked her own boyfriend for an autograph or selfie....
    But it wouldn't make sense that his friends or lover sims talk about their celebrity friend with other sims behind their celebrity friend too. Why not asking for those things to their celebrity sims? They have the right to show off the good friendship with this celeb sim to other sims. My sim will be the best celebrity for his girlfriend too. Then why are they acting like fans around him? They are talking about him with other sims behind him. It doesn't make sense to me.

• Options
    love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    I'm experiencing the same as to not being asked by any sim! I'm not sure what star level my sim is at but to complete the aspiration it requires him to get asked for an autograph! I've been to all worlds and no one has asked. I also haven't played him in awhile due to this. If anyone has any tips please help us!
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    The problem is that she is your sim's girlfriend. Even breaking up won't help there. As your sim has developed a relationship with that non-famous sim, they'll ignore your sim's fame. Please don't set her death traps just because she didn't ask for your sim's autograph. As she is currently not part of your household, your sim can give her autographs.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    love7680 wrote: »
    I'm experiencing the same as to not being asked by any sim! I'm not sure what star level my sim is at but to complete the aspiration it requires him to get asked for an autograph! I've been to all worlds and no one has asked. I also haven't played him in awhile due to this. If anyone has any tips please help us!

Honestly this should happen when you go to any lot and sims start flocking to yours asking for autographs and pictures.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    love7680 wrote: »
    Those being asked will be started from the 3 stars. :) My celeb sim is global superstar but hi girlfriend is asking for the autograph to the Thorn Baileys and Cho. If you activate the fame aspiration while looking after your celeb sim, then you will know.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    EgonVM wrote: »
    The problem is that she is your sim's girlfriend. Even breaking up won't help there. As your sim has developed a relationship with that non-famous sim, they'll ignore your sim's fame. Please don't set her death traps just because she didn't ask for your sim's autograph. As she is currently not part of your household, your sim can give her autographs.

If I were a girlfriend of world famous singer in real life, then I would ask for the autograph for saving it at my home. Why should only the celeb boyfriend give an autograph? It could be possible to ask and be asked both sides I think. And also my celeb boyfriend can refuse other girls' requests but he can always accept from his relative sims and me unless the relationship is very poor. I activated his girlfriend sim as an active household, then asked him for autograph but he refused it 5 times straightaway. It doesn't make sense either. I felt like he was a stranger for his girlfriend or is that how the celebrities react in real life? I'm not putting her into a trap. I have about 10 global superstar sims and their lovers were all the same.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    @Jeansoo Yes I do know how to tell what star level he is at. I just haven't played him in awhile so I don't remember off the top of my head what it is.

@sam123 I thought it should be automatic, it just doesn't happen. When he's out they do flock to him but they're all just star struck and passing out. So I didn't know if I was suppose to do something else. It's been months since I last played him. I'll play him today to see it happens. Thanks
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @love7680

Usually, I level up the fame in community lots and show my sims quite often in public and do whatever interaction related with fame, and it works. :) When he or she starts to gain green stars above their heads, then they get those requests. :blush: One of my celebrity sims leveled up the fame inside home mostly. And eventually she leveled up to global superstar from donating tons of artifacts to museum. When she got out to public place, she didn't get any requests from NPC sims for a week. I kept her stay in public places for a long time, eventually, she got the first request, after that, she gets a lot of requests. :) Try to visit the place where holds the talent showdown, it will be a great chance to show to npc sims that you're the famous celebrity in this town.
  • Options
    @Jeansoo Thank you for the info! I was just playing him last night. I took him to a bar where he got the first request. I'm about to play him now and do what you suggested. Thanks again