Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too Good at Goodbyes (Updated 06/25/2021)

Comments

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    Thank you for commenting here as well! 🥰
    Things seem to be going great for both of them. But it wouldn't be a great story if that lasted. 😈
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I hope Luna is making the right decision there.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    @_sims_Yimi
    Thank you for commenting here as well! 🥰
    Things seem to be going great for both of them. But it wouldn't be a great story if that lasted. 😈
    Nuuuuuu, stop it with the evilness! Hugo deserves to be happy, dangit! :D
    Jk. I live for the drama.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @Skeilah
    Me too. Sofia better step up her game and doesn't make Luna regret saying yes, otherwise what was it all for?
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Hiya, thought I'd check this out since I'm pretty partia to Windenburg premades. Looks like their loves are just as scandalous in your save as one would expect haha!

I'm only onto chapter 4 so far. I love the makeover you gave Hugo, he looks cute. Too bad his coupling with Sofia isn't going great, I would have liked seeing them together but it looks like Sofia has some demons of her own to battle first (and her mum hitting on her partner, wtp!)

Poor Emilia! Can't believe Darrel would do that to her!
    edited June 2020
    @ThePlumbob
    Thank you so much for checking out my story! I'd only heard about the Villareals in passing before but when my created sim, Lucy, fell in this family I fell in love with them. They're my favourite premades now because of the complicated family dynamics they have going on.

I'm glad people seem to like Hugo's makeover. It's been so long I had to look back at what he looked like before. I forgot I gave him a different haircut and I think it was an upgrade. :D Hugo and Sofia were great friends. It organically grew into something more, but I wonder if that was the right way to go for them if it made them end up like this.

Emilia and Darrel looked very happy together. I barely noticed the whole cheating scandal going on until I saw Emilia stomping by outside the club and I checked her buffs to see what she was so mad about. I've deleted the 'hook up' package from Slice of Life now because it kept pairing people up who weren't together. It did cause some good drama though.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    I'm just here to say that Hugo is a champ! :bawling::smile: I'm not entirely caught up, but this boy's just compelling me to comment <3
    @mercuryfoam You read a lot today! Thank you so much. Hugo is just the best. 🥰
    I've noticed this before, but I love how colourful your pictures are. It's very pleasing to look at. :) Is your world so vibrant on its own, or are you enhancing your pictures?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi I use Reshade, so it's a shader over my game. My game does look that way, so I don't really have to enhance. I do use an outside program to capture my pictures because if you use the C key, the pictures don't come with the shader because the game doesn't 'recognise' it. It's an outside tool you install over the application. It seemed pretty difficult at first but it's super easy to use and edit in-game. You can make your game look whatever way you want.
    Chapter 29: I Will Survive is up. This is a bit of a slice-of-life update on the Villareal Main House.
    30: This Hound Is Mine has just gone online. Max does everything to take back what's rightfully his.
    30: This Hound Is Mine has just gone online. Max does everything to take back what's rightfully his.
    "Does everything" indeed! Heck, Max, there is such a thing as going too far, especially when you already have so few friends. This is undoubtedly going to become a gigantic mess, and I cannot wait to see it. :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    So so so much more to come on the Max front. He is not out of the woods. 😂
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Ok read the first part. I like Hugo already. So much going on there. How old is he supposed to be? I know you mention an engagement and student housing but he seems young. Ugh! Sofia's mom. Boundaries woman! Not cool. I'll be curious to see more about Nelson. Also I like Hugo's makeover. He's cute. I always disliked how he looks in game. (I almost always give Sims makeovers).
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2020
    @AdamsEve1231 Good question! So, I'll answer how old everyone is in the story right now because some birthdays have happened throughout.

Hugo and Luna are twins. They're 29, almost 30 years old.
    Allyson: 10
    Sofia: 28
    Nelson: 20
    Max: 24
    Lucy: 38
    Paolo: 40
    Jacqueline: 20
    Neal: 17
    Juliana: 13

I think I've got everyone then. I'm glad to hear you like Hugo's makeover. A lot of people seem to. I forget what he looked like before and when I googled recently, I was surprised what his haircut looked like before. Curly hair suits him.

Post edited by Duvelina on
    Chapter 31: An Award to Remember is up. Hugo gets nominated for an award and goes to the ceremony.
    @AdamsEve1231 Good question! So, I'll answer how old everyone is in the story right now because some birthdays have happened throughout.

Hugo and Luna are twins. They're 29, almost 30 years old.
    Allyson: 10
    Sofia: 28
    Nelson: 20
    Max: 24
    Lucy: 38
    Paolo: 40
    Jacqueline: 20
    Neal: 17
    Juliana: 13

I think I've got everyone then. I'm glad to hear you like Hugo's makeover. A lot of people seem to. I forget what he looked like before and when I googled recently, I was surprised what his haircut looked like before. Curly hair suits him.

Thanks for clarifying. I think I gave him curly hair when I gave him a makeover too. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Duvelina
    Girl! A Cliffhanger on Hugo's storyline again!? You're tearing my heart out. You're a master with 'carrots and sticks'.
    edited July 2020
    @mercuryfoam Thanks for catching up! 🥰
    Heh. You'll have to wait for the conclusion to that one for a little while.
    @Duvelina
    Oh my! I just realized the neighbor Neal is 17 and Hugo is almost 30. Yikes! That age difference! Nothing too crazy as I have family members who have dated/married much older individuals, but they were all legal. Don't know what your rules are in your worldbuilding. Could be some crazy drama!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited July 2020
    @AdamsEve1231
    I think you're confused! The neighbour is Nelson and he's always been legal in the story. He's 20. He did start out as a 'teen' but I imagined him to be at least 18 since he was so close to growing up. Neal is Hugo's younger half-brother.
    @AdamsEve1231
    I think you're confused! The neighbour is Nelson and he's always been legal in the story. He's 20. He did start out as a 'teen' but I imagined him to be at least 18 since he was so close to growing up. Neal is Hugo's younger half-brother.
    Opps yes. I did get them confused somehow. I realized recently when I read a chapter with Neal. :# I need to review the cast again. I should know. I tend to write huge casts.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    All caught up! It was addicting. :smiley:
    Now I've gotta sleep but hopefully I can answer questions soon.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest