Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bachelor Challenge!

Hello Simmers! I've been reading some other people's challenges, specifically MaggieMarley's Struad-legacy bachelor challenge. The original idea was made by @Queenarella . Go https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967109/the-legacy-bachelor-challenge-updated-17-04-2020/p1 there to see all the rules and succession laws. But before I begin, I'd like to say I NEED SIMS! 7 more, to be specific. Please keep in mind I do not have any occolts in am game, as I have parenthood, dine out, cats and dogs, and get famous. I also am not quite sure who to do for the bachelor, so if you have any suggestions for pre-made Sims, that would be awesome. Thank you, and I'll be posting soon! *I also have a regular legacy challenge going on.* Aslo, I will not be doing points. I find them hard and stressful to tally. While this is a legacy challenge, I'm not sure whether to do the money either, as for me I'm mostly playing the bachelor part of this legacy challenge. When the Sims settle down, my goal will be to have them raise multiple children, have a poll for the most liked one, and continue with that one. I play differently. ;) .Please do no CC sims!
My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel
Post edited by SimmerOfAges on

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I have a sim for this...

Gallery Id: vanpelt81
    Sim Name: Waldo Westinghouse
    Photo: here
    Bio: Waldo Westinghouse is someone who wants to find a soulmate and start a family with them. It's hard for Waldo to find someone due to his name being Waldo and wearing glasses (cue jokes about finding Waldo). The trauma of people making fun of him still show up in his gloomy nature and being a lone wolf. Waldo is also a vegetarian.

Waldo can be found with the hashtags #Waldo #Gloomy #Loner #WheresWaldo #ChildhoodTrauma as well as the link above.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Love to see you do this challenge, too! :)

As a premade that would be awesome to be a bachelor, my suggestion is Don Lothario B)
  • SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    edited June 2020
    @VanPelt81 I would love to use your Sim, though the vegetarian trait might not come through, as I don't have City Living. I could sub another trait, if you'd like! And Queenarella, Don is a great option!
    Post edited by SimmerOfAges on
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Sure, sub whatever traits don't show with something that does.
    I subbed it for foodie. I figured he's particular about his food, instead of vegetarian.
    edited June 2020
    Hello Simmers! I have gotten Sims from people in and outside of the Forums, and now I only need 3 Sims! Feel free to submit more than one Sim, I may not use them all, though.
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    Here's my sim:
    Evelyn Gregor:
    Gallery link:https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CE6EA2D2B4EA11EA8202A688C90FADC0

Evelyn grew up in a extremely conservative family, and is quite sheltered because of that. As a result, she is very naive, and doesn't get many jokes or references. She acts shocked at the slightest thing. She really wants a big, loving family someday, and obsesses over marriage and babies constantly. Her friends signed her up for the Bachelor because they knew her reaction would be priceless. What they didn't know is that she'd actually be chosen.