Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited December 2021
    Words I used in my story. Some made up, some using the words from the collab site where the Vingihoplo language was collected after being created.

Kuti : 37 - Alex
    vingihoplo - language
    E'iki Alex - O'iki Amy : I to call something Alex - You call something Amy - My name is Alex, Your name is Amy.
    E goto - O bizaabgotojo : I child(related) - You Caregiver) - I'm your son and you're my mom.
    Amy Pava - shishi Alex : Amy talk, Listen Alex - I will listen to what you have to say.
    EO atta - Gorishihi Eo! : We help, learn we - We will help each other to learn/ We will learn from each other.
    Bizaabgotojo : Caregiver
    Joturefi : clothing/clothes
    E Pava - shishi O : I talk listen you. - When I talk, you listen/ I'll talk, you can listen/ I will tell you
    E Lsurravensai - shishi kari : I want, listen moon / I want the moon to listen
    E hashi Kari - Totoko kari O? : I miss moon, know moon you? - I miss the moon, do you know about the moon?
    Kari - moon
    Slicodoxnipaya - Big/large winged bird
    Goto : child - Son/daughter
    Jisa : Food
    Kari Paya - shishi O? : Moon sing, listen you? - Can you hear the moon singing?
    O fu'minji - Vintaknu E : You scared, Remember I - I will remember that you were scared.
    Shishi E : listen I - I will listen
    Squeegee - Thanks/ Gratitude - Thank you
    A jisu - jisu O! - He using (to eat), using You - He's going to eat you!
    A daspahoplo - yotoma O! - He lie, no believe you - He lies, you shouldn't believe him!
    Minji-jinmi! - To catch - infect illness - You'll become a vampire like him!
    Bizoopagoto Yodiyoo - inna E - Mom stop, Mine - You're my mom, please stop going with him.
    O Kopilokitak pfu'uki E!!! - You danger, fear I - I'm scared for you!!!
    Xirshirha bad - Yolespa bizoopagoto - life-death bad, stop mom - Mom you should stop, he causes death.
    Naajotu Gosan? - Everyone who? - Who are all these people?
    Tijotu Tasu - Jotuhoplo Oo - Someone receive - Name you - Can someone hear me and tell me who you are?
    Naajotu atta - Yorzasfee bizoobgoto - Everyone help , No hurt mom - Please help my mom stay safe and not get hurt.
    mastikokopa - All alone
    Xirshirha - life-death - vampire
    Vingi - many
    Sanghi - safe
    E Ama - yoshishi O - I say, no listen you - You're not listening to what I say.
    E gori - yogodi O - I ask, no answer you - I ask but you don't answer.
    Zop - Meh
    E moi jisa - atta O? - I want food - help you - I'm hungry, will you help me get food?
    Kirjo - To understand
    byushishi - to be understood
    E moi ujoi - I want restart - I've changed my mind
    EO Poppo - Xiipayu EO!? - We play, fly we - We can play fly!?
    Wa! - Yes!
    yolespa - Stop
    Gohan - what
    Pop - toy
    Vendrufi - comes
    dastaliyu - day
    in'i - my
    Payato - song
    Vintaknu - remember
    E Yomastikokopa - Gafa O! - I no all alone, See you - I'm not all alone now, I see you!
    Kuti - 37
    E shishi - Pava Naajotu I listen - Speak Everyone
    Lsuravensiku inna - Lover

Post edited by Shadami on
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Parts 1-14 out with more on the way. This story is almost complete. I may do an epilogue spin off maybe. Haven't decided.

I'm excited!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited May 2019
    I'm working on making a music video of the screenshots from the entire story. I just have to figure out what song would be perfect, and is also allowed on youtube. xD

Edit: Decided to just take some of the royalty free youtube songs and run with those. Just a nice little slide show of the screenshots that I'm working on. The last story part will be out next week, and then I am hoping to get the video edited and out by the following day. Call this little project complete until I decide I miss it and want to do a side story/continuation :smiley:
    Post edited by Shadami on
    All 21 parts have been released. :) I have finished this challenge!! I will post the links to the remaining parts shortly. Thank you everyone for reading.
    I was making some banners for this... finally, since it's been a long time since I actually completed it. And I had the urge to go through and make note of all of the alien words I actually used.