Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack ideas ?

Let's get creative simmers? What pack or features would you like to be in the sims 4 ?

Comments

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Like in you're other post, i would say a " I dream of Simmie" pack. :D

No for real. Yes i would love more different occult sims to do all strange things. And with this i want to be able to controle those sims.

I have a Adams Family sims family. (If you catch my drift 🤣) but would like them be more like real occult strange.

Also more hybrid sims would be cool. But i think that would just be a bit more problems. Technical wise. But this is just my 2 cents.

Stay safe all.
  • Elly_JonesElly_Jones Posts: 32 Member
    A Sims 4 Olympics Pack! That would be so cool, for Sims in the Athletic Career once they reach max level they could be eligible to travel to the Olympics and earn a medal. It could link up with Get to Work and Get Famous, giving your sim status.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Never thought of this but I'd love that to happen an Olympics pack, I have a addams family like family, that I've put up in the gallery, a family of vampires @Elly_Jones @Needrar
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Thnx Nikkih. 👍
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I would love to have monarchy in my game. The world would be age neutral. There would be no cars, trams, planes... So YOU could choose if you play in medieval or else.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Elly_JonesElly_Jones Posts: 32 Member
    @DoloresGrey That would be cool if you could also have options to change the world age as time goes on, say you start off in the medieval era and go through the ages or you could set it on one age and change it at your will. This would definitely be helpful for certain legacy challenges. An option could even be that with certain ages, different building components and jobs are added with each new age.
    I would love a medieval pack and no cars etc would make it better lol
    Just thought if we have a farming pack we could also look after llamas 😊
  • DanDaManDanDaMan Posts: 1 New Member
    Would like to see a pool pack with some different slides and diving boards. Also like a recreation pack with a pool table, air hockey table and fooseball table.
  • Spanky854Spanky854 Posts: 4 New Member
    I personally think it would be cool to add a prison pack. If your sim is a villain and gets caught while at work, or you do something illegal you get sent to jail. Your sim would probably move out of the current household and be moved into prison. The length would be determined by the crime maybe. Other sims or loved ones can visit the sim in jail. I don't know if this something that could happen, but I know we haven't had something like this in the past but maybe I am wrong. I think it would give you some risk in doing the villain career. I am also a big fan of the mountain pack, so including snowboarding and more winter themed sports.
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 277 Member
    [quote="DanDaMan;c-17464955"]Would like to see a pool pack with some different slides and diving boards. Also like a recreation pack with a pool table, air hockey table and fooseball table.[/quote]

I would also like to see more pool options for games like Marco Polo, swim races, or chicken with 4 Sims. Super soakers,paddle boards, or ring toss could be fun water objects for a pool pack.
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    A Medieval pack with horses you can ride or pull along a trap. Mind you that might be bigger than a pack and more like an extension. :D
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
    These are all very good ideas :-) I always wanted a medieval pack, would be so cool for vampires and spellcasters aswell if you have them packs @UndeadFox
  • Banana_SantanaBanana_Santana Posts: 1 New Member
    Something with Werewolves, or a futuristic town like Lunar Lakes from sims 3. Olympics pack sounds cool too
  • mrzandermrzander Posts: 7 New Member
    Battle of the Bands!

Please finally allow sims to play music together and even form bands.

FUN FACT: The Definition of "JAM" is: "An informal gathering of musicians to play improvised or unrehearsed music."
    So why would we leave our sims to do this activity alone?

Allow sims to throw house show parties!

Add some Jazz and Rock instruments:
    Drums, Bass, a trumpet and sax.

Create Battle of the Bands event
    (maybe with some hierarchical fame system similar to the get famous pack)

Bingo.

maybe make a world based off Memphis, Seattle, Austin or NY
    (bc the base game already has a New Orleans inspired world)
    or embrace the base game world