Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• CaitsimsterCaitsimster Posts: 5 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Assume that it's broken.

Okay, thank you so much!
  • StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    @Lancesalmo and @Ellupelluellu : Concerning the MCCC Teleport function (I haven't tried it yet myself, by the way), maybe join Deaderpool's Discord and leave feedback about it?
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @StarryMight , I do not want to bother them, if they have decided to not to update it, it is no use for me to go and ask them to do so :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Found the culprit, the TGA_ThunderbluffStuffPack murged breaks your mailbox. :D
  • guedesguedes Posts: 22 New Member
    New Mod: Better Behaved Pets

https://www.patreon.com/posts/better-behaved-38432329
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, @Ellupelluellu! @guedes, that's a cool one :) Not on topic for this pack, though.

Updated Mods
    Updated Careers Updated Food/Gardening Mods
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • PeterSkyWalker: Hide lot trait head FX

Broken CC
    • ThunderBluff Stuff Pack (probably the functional mailbox) (Garrison Architects)

Updated CC
    New and Relevant CC
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Updated Mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Updated by Bienchen
    • catanddogsanity
    • townieoverhaul_lessfame
    • autobeachactivitytweak
    • finisheating
    • icecreamdeco
    • restaurantguestoverhaul
    • restaurantsittweak
    • dancingtweak
    • noautonomousphone
    • weatherruninsidetweak
    • funeral
    • lessrandomhatsandaccessories
    • betteratworkactions
    • extendedinvitationsoverhaul
    • gardeningfix
    • privacytweak
    • sadmourning
    • swimmingisfunandhygienic
    • swimmingisfunandhygienic_nofatloss
    • thirsttweak
    Plus a few new non-Eco-Living mods
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    edited June 2020
    the recycle lot trait is missing with sims realist bills mod i took it out too test and it shows up. with it in it is gone and sims can't empty the trashcan too take off lot. a update was just made a hour ago so will test again
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @Lancesalmo and @Ellupelluellu : Concerning the MCCC Teleport function (I haven't tried it yet myself, by the way), maybe join Deaderpool's Discord and leave feedback about it?

the only thing in-game gnomes can't be put in is counters you kind of really need the older teleporter
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LancesalmoLancesalmo Posts: 39 Member
    [quote="MadameLee;c-17549728"][quote="StarryMight;c-17548480"]@Lancesalmo and @Ellupelluellu : Concerning the MCCC Teleport function (I haven't tried it yet myself, by the way), maybe join Deaderpool's Discord and leave feedback about it?[/quote]

the only thing in-game gnomes can't be put in is counters you kind of really need the older teleporter[/quote]

I didn't know that! But I know its not the same as the old mod.
  • evanglinababe19evanglinababe19 Posts: 11 New Member
    Thank you so much for the Mod Update Notifications! I haven't update my game to the new patch yet, but I was thinking of doing so soon. I was just curious, does anyone know the status of Zerbu's Copy/Rename World mod?
  • champion_jirachichampion_jirachi Posts: 18 Member
    Someone has fixed Ahiana's loading screens! I can't post the link myself because my account isn't old enough, but if you go to the MTS page and go into the comments, scroll to the bottom and there is a download link to the fixed screens. On this forum also is instructions on how to fix them yourself in S4S. It does indeed work :)
    edited June 2020
    @evanglinababe19 Zerbu hasn't said anything about that one. But please keep in mind that it's experimental and ALWAYS use at your own risk and back everything up.

@champion_jirachi Thanks so much!

Updated Mods
    Updates from LittleMsSam
    New and Relevant CC
  • evanglinababe19evanglinababe19 Posts: 11 New Member
    @luthienrising All right! Thank you for letting me know!
    Broken
    • No Ghost Possession (Bl00dstain3d)

New and Relevant CC
    And a note that if you want to keep up on new pack-based CC better than this, you should really be on Tumblr and follow maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com. I sometimes see a few new CC earlier, but lots I never would otherwise. (And I'm sure I miss some alpha content because I'm generally not looking that direction. Tumblr is definitely where you need to be if you are looking for that.)

The surge in CC is happening now because of the S4S update. Mod news, however, is slowing down, so my posts to this thread may now be more sporadic.
  • LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    Hi,
    may I ask what happened with Ban NAP (Neighborhood Action Plan) (usernamealreadytaken) mod?
    I really need this, I just hate all action plans.
    modthesims.info/d/643514/ban-nap-neighborhood-action-plan.html
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited June 2020
    I spent a lot of time over the last few days getting glitches out of my game.
    In my game, I found that these mods and custom traits, careers, and aspirations resulted in last exceptions:
    50034464411_b0a553989a_z.jpg

I found that these mods and custom items did not result in last exceptions in my game:
    50034464296_b0893b6240_c.jpg
    50034464341_d5e7ec2156_c.jpg
    50034464371_b309763545_c.jpg

"Safe Personality Mods" is just a folder that contains some of these items, so disregard that one.

"TwilightSims Traits" is a folder I created that contains the following traits:
    Twilightsims_WhaleAteMyParents.package
    Twilightsims_Gamer.package
    Twilightsims_Brave.package

"Super Standard Version" contains the following:
    50034748422_571b26edd6_c.jpg

"Piebaldfawn Traits" is a folder I created that contains the following:
    piebaldfawn_AutismSpectrumDisorderTrait.package
    piebaldfawn_PTSDTrait.package

Resource.cfg is just a game-created file, so ignore that one too.

I have TONS of cc that did not result in last exceptions, so let me know if you want more information on those items.
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited June 2020
    I spent a lot of time over the last few days getting glitches out of my game. In my game, I found that these mods and custom traits, careers, and aspirations resulted in last exceptions:
    <snip for brevity>

Basemental has a setting to slow or freeze the eco footprint of neighborhoods. I know it's an awfully big mod (and adult in nature) if that's the only feature you're going to use, but it is there.
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited June 2020
    Felicity wrote: »
    I spent a lot of time over the last few days getting glitches out of my game. In my game, I found that these mods and custom traits, careers, and aspirations resulted in last exceptions:
    <snip for brevity>

Basemental has a setting to slow or freeze the eco footprint of neighborhoods. I know it's an awfully big mod (and adult in nature) if that's the only feature you're going to use, but it is there.

@Felicity is there something wrong with having my stand alone one "No Eco Footprint Decay" that they already have?

They said didn't cause LEs.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
    Hi @Lorea - Not sure what happened to that one, I'm afraid, but do have a look at the other options. It's typical that when there's a new EP, people end up putting out similar mods to each other!

@Rouenpucelle You'll need to update all career/school/after-school-activity mods and delete any that aren't updated.Page 1 has a list of what's been updated. Aspirations also have generally needed to be updated. If you're getting LE's from updated mods, when only that mod (and MCCC or Better Exceptions) is in place and localthumbcache has been deleted, please do let the creator know and confirm that here. As for what is working, I can take those reports only from the person who made the mod/CC or, if that person is no longer creating content for Sims, from another modder or CC creator who's done a full test, looked at code, etc.

• LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    Hi @Lorea - Not sure what happened to that one, I'm afraid, but do have a look at the other options. It's typical that when there's a new EP, people end up putting out similar mods to each other!

Oh, I see. And can you recommend a similar mod? :)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Rouenpucelle You'll need to update all career/school/after-school-activity mods and delete any that aren't updated.Page 1 has a list of what's been updated. Aspirations also have generally needed to be updated. If you're getting LE's from updated mods, when only that mod (and MCCC or Better Exceptions) is in place and localthumbcache has been deleted, please do let the creator know and confirm that here. As for what is working, I can take those reports only from the person who made the mod/CC or, if that person is no longer creating content for Sims, from another modder or CC creator who's done a full test, looked at code, etc.

Thanks for your reply. It appears that some of them have not been updated recently. For example, the Herbalist aspiration seems to have been last updated on 6/24/19. I thought it might be helpful to share my personal experience in case someone wants to use these anyway. Would you prefer that I share the information in a separate thread?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top