Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco living weird thing I am having.

Not sure if this belongs in bug reporting. Any way I have a lot of streaking (three in one day) and random flirting female to female. Male to male. Random sims coming up and kissing my female sim. Whom she never met. Free love for everyone I guess. But am I being pranked in my game? :D It won't stop. A Sim male, kissed Santa on winter fest.

Comments

• love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    Free love for everyone...you're right! That's one of the NAPs. You may or may not know that their heavily flawed, which is most likely causing your issues ( that's what I'm calling them). Is that one of your active NAPs for your neighborhood? If not, I've read where people are experiencing sims acting out NAPs from other neighborhoods in their active neighborhood. Could be what's going in your game.
  • mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    At least I'm not the only one. Just started happening after a week or two of playing. And I can't make it stop. Just a little annoyed when you try and get skills up . Or taking a shower when eating extra. My sim stops what they are doing. Hope it gets fixed.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,446 Member
    @mrln420 try shift-clicking on your mailbox. There should be an option to immediately repeal a NAP. You may have to click the 'more options' button to find it.
  • mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    I'll try that thanks.