March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    @SweetieWright_84 just want to say thank you so much for creating these save files! I downloaded your Non Populated version last week as I wanted to add in my own families as my own personal 'base' save for new games, and the work that has gone into it is brilliant!

I've tried other people's save files and while all of them are good, this is my favourite one so far :smile:

Aww, that's so nice of you to say, thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • LadyEveLadyEve Posts: 38 Member
    @SweetieWright_84

Hello from Austria *waves*

I would like to say a big thanks for this wonderful save file. In the past tense I played with some other files from well known simmers. BUT yesterday I saw this thread here, downloaded the file - the populated one - and played. I'm impressed of your work! Each neighborhood is soo lovely done, the lots and the families. You did an incredible good job. Your save file is my number one and I recommend it to everybody.

I wish you a good time, stay safe and take care of yourself and your family/friends/pets.

Eve
    LadyEve wrote: »
    @SweetieWright_84

Hello from Austria *waves*

I would like to say a big thanks for this wonderful save file. In the past tense I played with some other files from well known simmers. BUT yesterday I saw this thread here, downloaded the file - the populated one - and played. I'm impressed of your work! Each neighborhood is soo lovely done, the lots and the families. You did an incredible good job. Your save file is my number one and I recommend it to everybody.

I wish you a good time, stay safe and take care of yourself and your family/friends/pets.

Eve

Hi Eve! Thank you so much for your nice comment. I'm glad you're enjoying the save file. Stay tuned because I plan on getting the new EP soon after release.
  • gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    when making the save file did you use 'mc command centre' or 'ui cheat extension' for establishing skills/relationship across the sims in the game? and if so would that make a difference of how the game works for someone else downloading it?
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
    edited May 2020
    when making the save file did you use 'mc command centre' or 'ui cheat extension' for establishing skills/relationship across the sims in the game? and if so would that make a difference of how the game works for someone else downloading it?

No, I cheated them the vanilla way. No mods were used. That's why the populated version starts out on Monday morning instead of Sunday morning.

Edit: The unpopulated version starts out on Sunday as usual since there are no sims in the save, except for possibly a few randomly generated sims.
  • NhimSimNhimSim Posts: 316 Member
    edited June 2020

This looks really good!
    I'll be trying out your save at some point when I'm done testing all the new stuff that just came with Eco Lifestyle.

EDIT: I couldn't wait so I downloaded both University versions and had an idea with the unpopulated one. I'm currently filling it with some Sims I'm working on for a project. Basically I'm ageing down all Premades so I have Don Lothario, Mortimer Goth etc. as children with their families.
    Post edited by NhimSim on
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    This looks really great! What a labor of love. Very kind of you to share your creation!
    Onyeka001 wrote: »
    This looks really good!
    I'll be trying out your save at some point when I'm done testing all the new stuff that just came with Eco Lifestyle.

EDIT: I couldn't wait so I downloaded both University versions and had an idea with the unpopulated one. I'm currently filling it with some Sims I'm working on for a project. Basically I'm ageing down all Premades so I have Don Lothario, Mortimer Goth etc. as children with their families.

Awesome! Hope you enjoy it. I'm working on updated versions for both to include Eco Lifestyle. I have no idea when it will be done but hopefully soon. I also fixed some things that I missed in the other worlds and changed some names.

@debjameswhite, thank you! Stay tuned for an update soon
    @SweetieWright_84

I'm happy to see that you are working on a new save file including Eco Livestyle. Thank you very much for your work ;)

Best regards from Austria

@SweetieWright_84 Will the individual buildings you create for Eco Lifestyle be available for download on the gallery so that I can add them myself? :)

@SweetieWright_84 Will the individual buildings you create for Eco Lifestyle be available for download on the gallery so that I can add them myself? :)

Yes, the sims won't be though. If you're using the unpopulated version that won't matter though. I already have a few on the gallery now. I almost have all of Port Promise finished. I have to decorate The Old Mill bedrooms and do a few finishing touches. That should be up hopefully today.

@SweetieWright_84 Awesome. Thank You!

@SweetieWright_84 Awesome. Thank You!

You are very welcome, and also thank you!
  • Vanessa316Vanessa316 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love your save... I have not been able to come across another like it! I love the back stories and how they all intertwine. It adds a whole new level of gameplay! Great work!
    Vanessa316 wrote: »
    I love your save... I have not been able to come across another like it! I love the back stories and how they all intertwine. It adds a whole new level of gameplay! Great work!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm working on updating it for Eco Lifestyle.
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Love your worlds @SweetieWright_84. <3 Where can I get the download link. :)
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Silly me, I found it on the 1st page :)
    Silly me, I found it on the 1st page :)

I keep it there so you don't have to scroll through pages of comments to find the latest one. It's easier for you and for me. Glad you found it. Enjoy! :)
  • DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Just want to say thank you for sharing this save. I've been enjoying it for several days now. You've put an amazing amount of work into it! It's different without premade sims but another way to just play and have fun.

I've never used mods or cc in my Sims 4 game and appreciate you've accomplished making the save without the use of any. Really good job!
    DOLLDRMS1 wrote: »
    Just want to say thank you for sharing this save. I've been enjoying it for several days now. You've put an amazing amount of work into it! It's different without premade sims but another way to just play and have fun.

I've never used mods or cc in my Sims 4 game and appreciate you've accomplished making the save without the use of any. Really good job!

Thank you so much for your comment. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

When I started making it, it was for my own personal use, and since I rarely play with premades, I deleted them all. I wanted to challenge myself and make a save that I could try out rotational play. After spending so much time working on it, I thought others might enjoy it as well. So far, people do seem to enjoy it. I want to eventually make a few other saves but I'm content with updating this one for now.
    edited June 2020
    I finally finished the updated versions of both save files. Links on first page.

Edit: I wasn't feeling well earlier when I posted this but I'm better now.

Let me tell you what I've fixed/changed:
    I changed several names in the populated version because there were a lot of repeats.
    I also fixed things I overlooked previously, for example floating stuff, missing beds, etc. I did that for both versions of the save.
    I changed the picture for Willow Creek on the first page to what it looks like now.

That's all I can think of that I changed, enjoy!
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
  • EmCecile08EmCecile08 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > I finally finished the updated versions of both save files. Links on first page.
    >
    > Edit: I wasn't feeling well earlier when I posted this but I'm better now.
    >
    > Let me tell you what I've fixed/changed:
    > I changed several names in the populated version because there were a lot of repeats.
    > I also fixed things I overlooked previously, for example floating stuff, missing beds, etc. I did that for both versions of the save.
    > I changed the picture for Willow Creek on the first page to what it looks like now.
    >
    > That's all I can think of that I changed, enjoy!

I have been checking everyday! Thank you for your hard work! <3
    EmCecile08 wrote: »
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > I finally finished the updated versions of both save files. Links on first page.
    >
    > Edit: I wasn't feeling well earlier when I posted this but I'm better now.
    >
    > Let me tell you what I've fixed/changed:
    > I changed several names in the populated version because there were a lot of repeats.
    > I also fixed things I overlooked previously, for example floating stuff, missing beds, etc. I did that for both versions of the save.
    > I changed the picture for Willow Creek on the first page to what it looks like now.
    >
    > That's all I can think of that I changed, enjoy!

I have been checking everyday! Thank you for your hard work! <3

It took longer than usual because I was trying to fix other things I noticed in my own personal play time. Enjoy!
    Hello from Austria, @SweetieWright_84

I'm sooo happy to see your updated files. Your worlds are sooo fantastic. Thank you very much for all your hard work to make this possible.

I wish you a good time, stay safe!

Eve
  • MrsSteepdeneMrsSteepdene Posts: 20 Member
    Thank you so much for your work on this save and for sharing it. x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top