Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want a tiara!

After watching Megan Markle's wedding my sims want a tiara! I know seasons exp. doesn't have anything to do with a tiara. But, it would be nice if one was in it anyway.

Comments

• Options
    Meltron2Meltron2 Posts: 70 Member
    Yes, my sims want to walk around with a tiara. Some of the guy sims want one too! lol
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Think devs are pretty averse to dressing Sims like Royals. Think there was a tiara in TS2 that I never touched in my entire time playing all of those games.. Not fussed. If anything it seems like it would have come with Glamour Stuff but you never know, there was concept art developed for a TS4 wedding pack back during the polls for the community pack (Later Laundry Day).. Sounds like something a tiara could potentially come with, if they ever released a wedding themed pack.

I'd rather not see a million townies walking around in their usual rags with tiaras on though.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Who doesn't want a tiara, honestly.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    edited May 2018
    Cupid wrote: »

I thought Honey Boo Boo got into the Sims Forums when I first noticed this thread.
    I just had the recurring image of multiple Genji Srivanista's with their weirdly named pets walking around with badly-cut capris, basketball vests, boat shoes and coloured bangles on, only now with a tiara to boot.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    You can get many different types of tiaras and crowns, you just have to use custom content to have them. I have a few downloaded.
  • Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    You can get many different types of tiaras and crowns, you just have to use custom content to have them. I have a few downloaded.

I do too but they annoy me since NPC walk around wearing them. So I take them out of my mods folder most of the time and put them back in for weddings.
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Amandèle wrote: »

I do too but they annoy me since NPC walk around wearing them. So I take them out of my mods folder most of the time and put them back in for weddings.

There is a way to disallow CC from being used by the random outfit generator.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    God I would love for tiaras and crowns to be in the game. If there was ever a "royalty" pack I would be so over it. Which reminds me, why do we not have wedding veils?!
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    First of, that title makes me chuckle so much. X3

Technically, there is a tiara for children from Spooky Stuff, but it's connected to a hairstyle.

If you want a tiara now, best is to go the CC route. They may add one eventually but for now, CC is the way to get them.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

I own one :D I mean, it's costume jewellery, but still...

Totally on the Tiara Train here. At least a few hairstyles with tiaras for adults.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    I would love for them to add an official tiara to the game. I don't mind custom content but sometimes they don't mesh well with hairstyles which can be frustrating or they do weird things zoomed out. Plus, half of my townies running around with them on for their sleep wear.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited May 2018
    If you have Spooky Stuff there's a little princess tiara for the little girls to wear... though I think it's attached to a hairstyle.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member

There is a way to disallow CC from being used by the random outfit generator.

I know but I'm too lazy to do it ^^'
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I would like a few Crowns
    Nouveau-l-gant-Hommes-de-Imperial-M-di-vale-Fleur-De-Lis-Roi-Couronne-De-Bal.jpg

The Imperial State Crown would do nicely. and if you're thinking of replacing the cross with a Plumbob, make sure it's a golden/crystal Plumbob.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    If there's going to be crowns and royalty and things, why stop there and go all the way? Sims 4 Medieval anyone?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    If there's going to be crowns and royalty and things, why stop there and go all the way? Sims 4 Medieval anyone?

Medival was terrible. That's now what people wanted. they wanted to play medival style in their own games
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I would like a few Crowns
    Nouveau-l-gant-Hommes-de-Imperial-M-di-vale-Fleur-De-Lis-Roi-Couronne-De-Bal.jpg

The Imperial State Crown would do nicely. and if you're thinking of replacing the cross with a Plumbob, make sure it's a golden/crystal Plumbob.

It's beautiful! I know my two sim kings would be fighting to wear it. :D
  • Options
    daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    My sim was randolyborn as a vampire (I don't care tho), and I wanted herto have a crown, but could not find a cown for kids. SO ANNYING!!!!!!!!!!!

(i am learning a near languge, so my english is curently bab lol)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I would love the whole royalty garb.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I would really like some crowns and tiaras to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    plantasimplantasim Posts: 28 Member
    omg, i want a tiara for kids and toddlers while playing ♥
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes tiaras and wedding veils as well. Both are needed.