Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Challenge idea

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    RxmM17L.png
    This one is extremely well done. In my opinion, I found the blue swatch the hardest one to match to anything.

Same here. It took me a long time to get something to work and look good on her with the blue. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I love everyone's Sims and outfit creations! Tiffany George is really pretty, by the way. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • bryanovensbryanovens Posts: 41 Member
    This guy was the Sim that popped up in CAS when I first opened it, so I thought it'd be interesting to try the challenge on him :D

Since the skirt was already bordering on androgyny, I added some makeup to complete the look.

uSERGKs.png
    2sIMSz9.png
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    The next item is the cursed eyeball ring:
    Reference:
    t6ed786.png
    And here's my take on it:
    0Rrl8Zl.png
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Whoah! When I mentioned the previous skirt being a 'warm up' I didn't intent for you to make the next challenge impossible... :D
    And look what happened! There was this randomly generated beautiful chic in CAS, I put on that cursed ring, and without me making any other changes that sim instantly warped into this witch... honestly... it's the curse of the ring... that one ring... that's uglier than them all...
    r1CxFgm.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited June 2020
    The eyeball ring is not an easy one...

Well here goes...

so7VoUV.png

I'm looking forward to see what other people will come up with.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Love love love the two sims posted so far! This is going to be a hard one 😆
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    These are fun
    rwlqpZW.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    To me the cursed eyeball ring has a kind of 1960s look about it....so I ran with that idea and here is a Sixties Mod girl sporting the ring.
    S0hEO12.jpg
  • renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    I never thought I'd actually see looks where the eye ring makes SENSE! Great job, everyone!
    Julius-Hubbard.jpg
    Julius-Hubbard-2.jpg

Julius Hubbard is a materialistic hot-headed vampire. His temper comes out to play more often than the humans would like.
    I love everyone's looks!
    It's fun to do these challenges (there's a similar CAS weekly challenge as well) as it's putting something together with the stuff you've got rather than the very artistic but complex modelling challenges which is for the really talented Sim designers.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    So I've already used the eyeball ring on at least two Sims as part of their lore.

First, I used it on my Mer Queen, Scylla. Legend says that in order to become Queen, she had to conquer the great sea creature, Charybdis, and wears one of its eyes as a ring. It allows her to summon and control the creature to protect the sea in times of war or need.

BpvbayF.jpg

Next, I also used it on Mambo Ayida, my voodoo priestess. Mambo uses it in ritual and it is known as the Evil Eye. It allows her to curse those who cross her.

OFEmYgs.jpg
    #Team Occult
    LiELF wrote: »
    So I've already used the eyeball ring on at least two Sims as part of their lore.

First, I used it on my Mer Queen, Scylla. Legend says that in order to become Queen, she had to conquer the great sea creature, Charybdis, and wears one of its eyes as a ring. It allows her to summon and control the creature to protect the sea in times of war or need.

BpvbayF.jpg

Next, I also used it on Mambo Ayida, my voodoo priestess. Mambo uses it in ritual and it is known as the Evil Eye. It allows her to curse those who cross her.

OFEmYgs.jpg

That's really in depth! Great job!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

BpvbayF.jpg

OFEmYgs.jpg

That's really in depth! Great job!

Thank you! :)
    #Team Occult
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I made Vivian Sage. She's on the path to be a master trickster. Her ring gives her the power to deceive other Sims flawlessly.
    Qb5jqU0.png
    rqjAPWB.png
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
    Since the last one was pretty hard, I'm going to give you guys a break. I'm never been crazy about this toddler's top, there isn't a lot of bottoms that match well with it, and the swatches aren't great in my opinion. So here it is:

xgg7hyT.png

And this is Olivia Valdez and her mom Maria:
    YbF2pm4.png
    Another picture for more clarity:
    QmgRzma.png
    She's really cute, I love toddlers in this iteration. The bottoms go together sort of well, but there is blue on them and I'm not crazy about that.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited June 2020
    h84p8lk.jpg
    I made a combination of white and grey. I wanted to give her more accessories but...there isn't any.
    Looking through the different colour and pattern options I thought the light blue with pink trim offered some good possibilities so I went with that motif for the outfit. Good party outfit I think. bV8hStA.jpg
    edited June 2020
    @logion What a stylish little girl! The top matches great with the skirt.

This is independent Leila Ireland.

Leila-Ireland-full-body.png
    Leila-Ireland-Face.png

Bonus picture as an adult.
    Leila is a romantic goofball who loves dogs. She wants to befriend all animals everywhere.

Leila-Ireland-Face-Adult.png
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited June 2020
    Oh yeah, I remember struggling with this one too. I don't have many children or toddlers in my saves, but I recently had to roll a toddler in cas and when I randomly picked this top to use for one of her outfits I realized I spent more time matching a bottom to it than putting any of her other outfits together. I think I ended up with the same skirt that Kellog_J_Kellog has already used as the one I thought was most fitting (within the limited amount of cas options available for toddlers). So double challenge for me here: using this top on a bottom not already used for your challenge. The result is this combination, which I think works well together.
    Sr8V5Z6.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have a household with kids that are all in black and white.. it's a good addition for vamp kids ect.
    ROlqseJ.png
    She's in the white and gray top and little white bloomers for another outfit.
    egTcBMc.png
    Everyone's toddlers look so cute!
    These boots always seemed sort of clunky to me, and a little big. Here they are:
    BVFgDa2.png
    I wasn't really sure what to do with them, but they reminded me of Padme's boots in Attack of the Clones, so I decided to go with that:
    LxCsadK.png