Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which townie do you hate the most

Comments

• Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    Other ( please state who )
    I find Bob Pancakes and Vlad the annoying ones in Sims. I got the Vampire pack for the stuff.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Malcom landgraab ( he is evil )
    Probably Malcolm Landgraab. I never know what to do with him but I love Nancy and Johnny Zest. Geoffrey no idea.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I don't actually hate any Sim but I do dislike most of the pre-made households. I think the worst, in my opinion, is Mortimer Goth because he follows my Sims everywhere. Tied for second place would be Katrina Caliente, Dominic and Moira Fyres, Bjorn and Clara Bjergsen, and the female married to Makoa in Sulani. They're all stalkers
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Camkat wrote: »
    Summer Holiday. She's really trying too hard to be perfect and she's kind of Stepford to me. I'm suspicious of her intentions.

She's a goody two-shoes but in my test save she was pregnant for Don Lothario and J Huntington within like 6 days.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    It's not just the bad dressing, I.Don't.Want.Randomly.Generated.Sims.In.My.Game! I roll my own in CAS thank you very much. It's such a chore every time the number of randomly generated eyeblights parading around in my game compel me to go on yet another manual purge in manage worlds.

If you want there's a mod that turns townies spawning off completely so you won't get any more townies and it'll just be your sims going around, I have it in my game and it's much nicer. I'll link it below
    https://www.npccmod.com/npcc
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    Alex moyer ( never use her for legacy she never ages or dies )
    I do not like Summer Holiday either, but not "hate" her. Liberty lee is not on my favorites list either. Also a very unpopular opinion, I dislike J Huntington a lot :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Ariel. Not that i hate her but can't understand why she's imortal. I just delete her in the household manager.

I hav heard that she respawn, or at least another inmortal teen
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    edited June 2020
    Alex Moyer is useful, whenever a sim get a tutorial aspiration you need to interact with her to complete it. Baby Ariel is the only purpose less inmortal Sim

I recently unlocked th patchy the scarecrow costume, I will turn Baby Ariel into an inmortal sacrecrow.
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Britani (Brytani?) Cho. OMG I DESPISE her with a seething hatred. She shows up everywhere my sims go, attracted crowds of fans to her and random photographers, cluttering up the townies in my game that I end up deleting from manage worlds (or using MCCC). the worst part is how she has the ability to hype up her fans and jumps up and down. She's an interesting character but I swear everytime I see her jump up and down, my blood boils. I used ot just delete her but now as soon as I see her in a new save, I use MCCC to kill her and let her fans watch her die. Kinda morbid, but after the millionth time when I am on a social outing and she distracts the non-played sims from the task at hand... it gets old quick. None of the other Get Famous sims are that irritating. Even when I removed her fame, she was still causing problems.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited June 2020
    Landgraabs. Why? Because when I started playing, they kept shutting off the power in my Sim's home and demanded money. :D

So I went to their estate and wiped them out, except the old guy. Randomized him in CAS, then made his new wife and kids all insane. Ironically it turned out to be a fun household as the 'Ebabbits' to play after awhile.

I was still new at the time to the game, lol!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited June 2020
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    Brytani Cho. God I hate her. She just turns up everywhere and starts doing her celebrity thing, the other day my sim was at a bar just minding her business then the bar just completely cleared out and I found Brytani in the corner in a knight suit with everyone crowding around

340?cb=20181118094000

This. Brytani Cho is the single most annoying sim in game.

I add another vote for Cho. She is unquestionably the most disruptive sim in the game, and she is seemingly everywhere.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Just randomly generated sims ( they cant dress )
    I wish the game would be smarter when choosing outfits for townies... because a lot of the fashion choices are simply horrific!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I can make the premade sims do what I want, ultimately. But I can' stop the game from generating new townies in horrible outfits every time it senses a shortage.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    Alex moyer ( never use her for legacy she never ages or dies )
    @Lustianicia and @Daephene , I always used mods by Bienchen to deal with situational and townie random outfits, but out of curiosity, I once removed the mods, LOL, first it was hilarious, then "Okay, that is not funny anymore" .. and then I put mods back :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    I'm a little disappointed Eliza Pancakes isn't on here. Guess she isn't as annoying as she use to be :*

Can't say I really hate any gave most of them a makeover.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Ewwliza Pancakes.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    The townie outfits are atrocious, so I use mods to help the situation.

I recently purchased the tiny living stuff pack and for whatever reason the game has an obsession in giving newly generated sims those geometric earrings. Game please. Sometimes I don't feel like heading into CAS to fix your mess.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    Jesminder Bheeda.

Some woohooing went on in Jesminder's apartment, so I had my sim knock angrily as it was nighttime. Jesminder's response: "Hey, I live here too!" had been the notification to pop up. Unapologetic.

My sim picked up the guitar for one second before I had to cancel the action and Jesminder came barging in with fury as if there had been some loud jamming session (it was absolutely nothing). Jesminder proceeded to eat, sleep, and use the toilet in my sim's apartment. I guess the game might have broke because she was stuck on my lot, never leaving. Just doing things. But I continued to hate her. (And "let" her die in the apartment.)

That happened two years ago. Now when I see her, I give her the evil eye. I don't interact though. I just notice the bad vibes from afar.
    here's hoping we collide
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited June 2020
    they have no story no looks no family and id rather have them gone and replaced with actual premade households p_p

at least you could control those but with random sims it just keeps generating more and more and drowning out sims you care about
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    I don't care enough about them to hate them. I play my own sims and tolerate the premades as friends or colleagues. Unless they live on a lot I want to use for my sims, then they got to go.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Gracelish wrote: »
    Jesminder Bheeda.

Some woohooing went on in Jesminder's apartment, so I had my sim knock angrily as it was nighttime. Jesminder's response: "Hey, I live here too!" had been the notification to pop up. Unapologetic.

My sim picked up the guitar for one second before I had to cancel the action and Jesminder came barging in with fury as if there had been some loud jamming session (it was absolutely nothing). Jesminder proceeded to eat, sleep, and use the toilet in my sim's apartment. I guess the game might have broke because she was stuck on my lot, never leaving. Just doing things. But I continued to hate her. (And "let" her die in the apartment.)

That happened two years ago. Now when I see her, I give her the evil eye. I don't interact though. I just notice the bad vibes from afar.

I use get together to lock her door so she cant come complain
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Who is Alex Moyer?

She is the tutorial sim and she never ages and is impossible to kill with out cheats
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I dont' really hate him, but Gavin Richards, this utter non entity is always evil to my sims no matter what. Every introduction he makes is a rude one, what is his deal? He really irks me to the point I tried to kill him but didn't have it in me. I couldn't watch him starve to death, he was pee soaked and pitiful, so I had to set him free and away he went like a tortured butterfly. Brittany Cho, I hated her then I realized she was an elder, so I got her pregnant (mod help) I'm kind of hoping the stress of it kills her, normally she and her fellow celebrities are just food for my vampires because it is funny to have them as a snack infront of their audience of admiring fans.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    This!! Nancy Landgraab dumpster diving or Judith Ward walking amongst piles of trash makes no sense.
    happyopi wrote: »
    I *wouldn't* mind any of them if they would just stay in their home neighborhood.

If they don't have one then sure, appear anywhere, but why would the Landgraabs even be in Evergreen Harbor ? That I hate.

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Nancy Landgraab can meet me in the pit. Also, Johnny is my son now.

I also have a grudge against Thorne Bailey due to a Simstagram story, which has... frankly only intensified after several other Sims stories.