Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed.

124...Next

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I couldn't help but notice it... Wand... joy of making it sparkle... :joy: Sorry :D
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Oh come on :’)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I think the word is apprehensive?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I couldn't help but notice it... Wand... joy of making it sparkle... :joy: Sorry :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDqsgbtpDLk
    edited June 2020
    After a little *cough* pause, I'm finally back with another episode :) Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Part 3
    Post edited by Skeilah on
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes. New Chapter. Theo is being smooth as sandpaper at the end of the chapter. Poor Hungry Hungry Ellie. Also, it's nice to meet some of the additional instructors.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Ah, how could I miss the new chapter? :o

The link leads me to chapter 1 part 3. Found the new one on your site tho :)

The lessons sound interesting! And I'm curious to see them all work on their own spells!

Woops, that’s the wrong Chapter 3 indeed :”) I’ll fix that when I get back on my computer. I didn’t really play much in this safe because of my new challenge, but I’ll come back at this when I feel like it :p Patience is the key! I did not forget about it^^
  • SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    Ooo. I love reading this story. I hope you update soon! :smile:
    My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel
    Hello y'all! Currently I'm rewriting the old chapters and yesssss, after that I will finally move on! I decided to rewrite the story because I wanted to switch from 'I-perspective' to 'he/she/they-perspective', and while I'm doing that, I bumped into some things I wanted to write a little differently. No worries, no major difference will be made, the pictures will stay a 100% the same but I may do some different things with the story.

Stay tuned for the updated version! I have 10 chapters to rewrite, so I hope you hear back from me in a week or two. <3