Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which townie do you hate the most

Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Which townie do you hate the most 176 votes

Malcom landgraab ( he is evil )
5%
KiaraSims4ModsCellardwellerSimsterLivAdmiral8QSapphire769Cavapoo_KingIsharellPriestessBizarretemporalgod 9 votes
Alex moyer ( never use her for legacy she never ages or dies )
5%
PlayerSinger2010StrangerthanUmbralFlowermlmeadowsstephanie132392AnnLee87Leahmiller2006Ellupelluellu[Deleted User]VeeDub 10 votes
Lily Feng ( she hates children and wants to take over san myshuno)
2%
AprilDawnWyrrenindigo_snap45JediMuppetPhantasm_H3m 5 votes
Just randomly generated sims ( they cant dress )
48%
auroraael14CK213YunanekotlcJueJuerhaliusAlrynnIsb917joelygirlsims2shellbemeMariefoxprice83DevSims91fruitsbasket101beckyh101YautjagirlKennziKaigeLustianiciathecatsredAquariusMomtaydev 86 votes
Other ( please state who )
37%
GalacticGalCamkatSimburianBloosmooSageRainWillowsimgirl1010cchant86luthienrisingstilljustme2Amj1995KaeChan2089ladybreiddetermigbluelightingAleia1PlumbobCrossingpapertongueiliekponiezChampandGirlieAPotts 66 votes

Comments

• StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I don't hate any of them. The Sims I don't love I just feel indifferent to.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Judith Ward. The second I saw her, I instantly began loathing her to an irrational degree. It doesn't help that she constantly messes up nightclub parties with her self-obsession.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I don't hate any of the premades. Don't hate any of the townies in my game either, even if the game has dressed them a little strangely - I mean, I'd rather they were dressed more normally but it doesn't make me hate them.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Whichever Celeb is currently distracting my sim's date when I'm trying to actually do something social with them.

There are lots of elements of that pack I do like (even if Acting is regularly broken) but NPC Celebs just encourage me to make my sims homebodies, because they're almost always interrupting whatever I'm actually trying to do.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Probably the Jang dad and daughter. They kept randomly coming into my apartment just to “hang out.”
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I *wouldn't* mind any of them if they would just stay in their home neighborhood.

If they don't have one then sure, appear anywhere, but why would the Landgraabs even be in Evergreen Harbor ? That I hate.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I don't hate any Sim. I dislike Baako Jang. Just find his behavior annoying, as he always forces himself upon my played Sims. That's not really different from other NPCs, I suppose. But lately, it has been him. For that reason, he currently annoys me.

I'm noticing that I've developed at dislike for the Goths. I find Mortimer very unattractive physically, and Bella is just too nausiatingly perfect. Brent Hecking has too big a head, and I can't stand his Bambi eyes. Doesn't help I often see him with a quivering lip to top that horrid look off. His husband, Brant, has no chin under the beard. They treat little Rosie terribly. She is always sick and neglected when they walk her.

Obese, pear-shaped randomly generated albino male Sims with asian eyes glued as close as possible to their nose make me extremely grateful for certain mods that incorporate ridiculous levels of violence.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020

Brytani Cho. God I hate her. She just turns up everywhere and starts doing her celebrity thing, the other day my sim was at a bar just minding her business then the bar just completely cleared out and I found Brytani in the corner in a knight suit with everyone crowding around

340?cb=20181118094000
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    None of them! I don't hate any sims.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    this...immortal MONSTER!

250?cb=20181118093923
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Who is Alex Moyer? I've never heard of her.
    I can't stand the badly dressed townies. The only proper thing to do with them is lock them in the basement and starve/ burn them :D
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Why isnt Knox listed
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I don't hate the randomly generated townies...just the clothes they spawn in.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    Alex moyer ( never use her for legacy she never ages or dies )
    ... and Baby Ariel , for same reasons. (If I want immortal sims, I make my own)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Who is Alex Moyer?
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    @Chazzzy @bixters She's the tutorial sim that was added with one of the patches.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited June 2020
    All celebrities with the stick-up-the-plum walkstyle, Alex Moyer, Baby Ariel, badly dressed townies, ANYONE wearing that god awful eyeball ring, Eliza Pancakes.... the list is long. And I definitely agree with the weird pear-shaped guys.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Why isnt Knox listed

YESSS! can't stand him.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    edited June 2020
    Summer Holiday. She's really trying too hard to be perfect and she's kind of Stepford to me. I'm suspicious of her intentions.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited June 2020
    I don't hate any townies or premades.
    I often say that I don't like Bella Goth because she befriends my female Sims and then seduces their husbands and boyfriends, but I do appreciate her as a character. I like to mess with her, torture her and give her what she wants... in one of my saves she gets to woohoo with every male Sim in the whole Sims world (except Brent and Brant Hecking). :lol:

• Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Hate is such a strong word. And i wouldn't use it for a Dollhouse Game like the Sims 4.
    But the Pancakes are annoying enough to instantly get deleted in every new game i start.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    I often go through and delete all randomly generated townies because the dev team things them dressing like blind clowns is the way to go and I hate looking at them.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Ariel. Not that i hate her but can't understand why she's imortal. I just delete her in the household manager.
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    It's not just the bad dressing, I.Don't.Want.Randomly.Generated.Sims.In.My.Game! I roll my own in CAS thank you very much. It's such a chore every time the number of randomly generated eyeblights parading around in my game compel me to go on yet another manual purge in manage worlds.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Brytani Cho. God I hate her. She just turns up everywhere and starts doing her celebrity thing, the other day my sim was at a bar just minding her business then the bar just completely cleared out and I found Brytani in the corner in a knight suit with everyone crowding around

340?cb=20181118094000

This. Brytani Cho is the single most annoying sim in game.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr