Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghosts on a public parcel

I searched the forum but found no answer. Perhaps this is due to a lack of query skills, so if that was sorry

I am building an abbey, ultimately it should be a public plot for weddings, a park or a restaurant. I thought it would be nice to be haunted by a few ghosts of monks from centuries ago. The three of me had a restaurant haunted by a ghost. I came up with two ways:
1) I will build as a residential Sims introduction, kill several but one. The latter will set the gravestones in the garden nicely and move out. I will enter and change to public. Question - will tombstones and ghosts disappear with this operation?
2) Build as public right away. I will make my family on another residential plot, I will kill the Sims and the last of them will hide the gravestones for furnishing and put them in the garden in the abbey. - can it be done at all? Will the first or second way ghosts wander in the public plot?
3) And the last problem. What about saving and moving the lot where such tombstones are located? Do they disappear when you save the plot in the gallery and then download and set it in another record?

4) It occurred to me now. Is it possible to make a cemetery this way? I couldn't see a public cemetery anywhere in Sims 4. I would build a graveyard for my Sims on the next plot next to the abbey.

Comments

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    edited June 2020
    I've built a few graveyards.
    1. This will work. The gravestones will still be there but I don't know that the ghosts will be. I've never seen a ghost on a public lot unless it was randomly spawned because of "ghost night" at the bar or the lot has the haunted trait. Putting the haunted trait to the lot will spawn you ghosts but it might not be the ones from the tombstone.
    2. This will also work. Same disclaimer as above.
    3. If you do save the lot to the gallery with the tombstones and put it elsewhere, you will keep the tombstones. You will not have the ghosts.

Just because I haven't seen it though, doesn't mean they won't be there. I just haven't spent enough time with it outside of building it and killing sims or quickly visiting to drop off a grave stone. ;)

Origin ID: Peapod79
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I've never built a graveyard but i have seen a lot of ghosts in public spaces. But only when i used mccc and i don't even know what made them show up. Since i've decided to play without mccc i've never seen a ghost in public places again.