Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

Comments

• JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    I'll be putting up my producer questions later tonight, hope thats okay :)
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2020
    Round 3 - Photo shoot - Summer Fun with Melody

The photoshoot was a great success and we had it done quite quickly and so decided to stay on at the beach and get some summer sun.
    "Love those bathers, Melly, match your eyes beautifully."
    "Shh...you'll make me blush and mess up the photoshoot," I smiled. "Thank you, Reuben."

EXg4aIk.jpg

We began by grabbing a couple of exotic cocktails.
    "Whoa, better not drink too much of this or I might drown if I decide to go for a dip."
    "I'd jump in and save you, Melly; if the water was warm," Reuben laughed.
    "Hey!" I punched him in the arm.
    "I would really, just to beat all those muscle-bound lifesavers that would be lining up to rescue you." He winked.
    "I wouldn't worry, some of them look great on the outside but there is no-one home on the inside," I said.
    "That is not how you are supposed to answer," Reuben laughed.
    "You should be used to me by now. You know I always say what I mean."

TnYjFGT.jpg

"Anyway are you up for the jet ski, I'm going for a ride," I said and jumped up brushed the sand off my hands and ran into the water toward the jet ski. I stopped and looked back at Reuben. "Well, are you coming?"
    "On my way."
    "Have you been on one before?" I asked as we waded into the water toward the jet-ski. We made a few sharp turns when Reuben drove, and nearly ended up in the water, but it was great fun.

JTOwreb.jpg

After the ride, we spread out our towels and sat talking under a cooling thatch umbrella.
    "So how do you think our relationship is going, Mel?"
    "I just love being with you, Reuben, you say I'm so confident and I am nearly always, but when I'm with you I feel even stronger, for some reason. I can't put my finger on it, yet, but I know there is something special between us and I hope we continue to see each other."
    My eyes widened and I glanced around. I started shivering and Reuben noticed. My face burned and I took in a quick breath in.
    "What's wrong?" Reuben asked. "You are shaking." Reuben pulled me into him. "Are you cold?"
    I looked around and nodded towards the man with the camera not far away from us.
    Reuben frowned. "I'm here, Mel, you don't have to worry."
    "I narrowed my eyes and my lips pursed. "He was my instructor for the jet ski and got a bit too friendly. Didn't you see the tabloids?"
    "I don't take any notice of that rubbish," Reuben replied. "I noticed him taking pictures of us on the jet-ski and a few other times hanging around I thought he was just another Paparazzi."
    "I'm sorry Reuben, I don't mean to burden you. He insisted we take a picture after I finished my jet ski lesson with him. While we did that he pulled me into a kiss, and of course the press caught it but they didn't stick around for the finale. I slapped his face hard. Since then he's been following me around. I contacted the police and they have set up a watch around my place in case he turns up there."
    "I'll go and send him off," Reuben said starting to get up. "I've never seen this side of you, Mel, you are always so confident. I like that you have a vulnerable side, it shows so much more about you."
    "I know, but everyone is scared of something and it's scary having someone following you around. I went jogging late the other night because not many people are around at that time of night, but I felt someone watching me. Please don't bother doing anything, Reuben, we'll just go somewhere else, besides security won't let him get too close."

t9ht77Q.jpg

"The Tabloids had a field day with it, as you can imagine."

ZObwEkv.png

Did seeing the others in their photoshoots today hit home about the process? Was it hard to watch other ladies date your bachelor at the same time?
    "Yes, of course, it was difficult seeing the others with Reuben, but that is the way the game is played isn't it? I Just have to trust Reuben's choices and if I miss out I'll cross that bridge when I get to it," I said. "I just hope that I don't have to cross that bridge."

How did those tabloid pictures come about? Why do you think that story comes to surface the way it did?

"I think you know the answer to that question. It was leaked to the tabloids by my 'stalker' no doubt, especially now the police are around my place. Them being around is sure to attract attention from those vultures that write that rubbish."

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    loving the entries here girls :) just one more to come and we can move on, PROMISE the next round wont be as full on and picture heavy with extra tasks.
    @xJojox, My producer questions and bachie questions are up :)
    nenKuBE.gif
    awww @JennaCatz i loved ur response to the scandal. i cant help but think theres truth at the heart of that really for people in general
  • CazzTregurthaCazzTregurtha Posts: 232 Member
    Ok so today is thankfully a holiday in South Africa, so I don't have work. I'm finishing everything up and will have it done by the end of today. Sorry everyone for making you all wait for me! I'm still learning how to use my tablet and take photos in game etc, so I'm a bit on the slower side when it comes to editing :s
    xJojox wrote: »
    awww @JennaCatz i loved ur response to the scandal. i cant help but think theres truth at the heart of that really for people in general

Thankyou <3
    nenKuBE.gif
    edited June 2020
    Round 3 - Grease Photoshoot with Ivy

I was so excited when I found out Reuben and I would be doing a Grease themed photoshoot! I really love the movie, and I can definitely relate to Sandy early on in it. The creative team told us we would be representing good Sandy and more rebellious Sandy, so that was a fun idea for me.

Our first photo was inspired by the dance scene in the school gym.
    "I like the bad boy look on you Reuben."
    "Thanks Ivy," he said, grabbing my arm and spinning me around so my yellow dress flared. He dipped me, and our faces were so close. The photographer told us to just dance and have fun as he snapped away.
    Reuben could really dance, and at one point he lifted me up into the air and it was like we were the only people in the room. I know he wanted to kiss me, and it was no secret that I wanted to as well. After all, I have no poker face! That moment made for a perfect photo, so the photographer told us we could take a break while he changed the set.

Round3pic1.png

Reuben and I walked outside to get some fresh air, hot from all the dancing.
    "You're so much fun Ivy, I loved dancing with you. You have quite a few moves!"
    I giggled, "Honestly I didn't think I could really dance, but you certainly know how to take the lead!"

We fell silent and my heart raced. He took a step toward me, and brushed his hand across my cheek. I nearly melted at his touch. He leaned in and kissed me so softly then pulled away, hands still around me. "Is this ok?" he asked.
    "More than ok," I replied. I kissed him back and the moment was simply magical.

---

I changed into the second Sandy outfit, and Reuben's jaw dropped when he saw me.
    "My turn to be dressed up in a 'not me' outfit. What do you think?" I said, doing a little twirl for him.
    "You look quite cute in black and leather I must say," Reuben said, winking.
    I blushed, loving the way he was looking at me.

Round3merged.png

We tried acting serious, but after a day of such fun, we ended up laughing, joking and dancing after every picture. Neither of us could stop smiling for long enough to take a sexy photo. My heart was still racing, and the kiss kept replaying in my mind. It was our little secret, and I loved that.

Blooper pic:
    Round3bloopmerged.png
    Tabloid Scandal!
    Insert.png

PRODUCER QUESTION 1: Did seeing the others in their photoshoots today hit home about the process? Was it hard to watch other ladies date your bachelor at the same time?

"Gosh, it's honestly so real now. Especially seeing all the tabloid gossip after we did the shoot! I'm trying my best not to think about it or believe the stories, but it's very difficult. He's just soooo amazing, and wonderful. I'd be silly if I said that I don't mind sharing him, I mean who would? "

PRODUCER QUESTION 2: How did that tabloid picture come about? Why do you think that story came to surface the way it did?

"That was the most bizarre thing for me! I'm really upset about it actually. The kiss Reuben and I shared backstage was short, sweet, and innocent. It was our first kiss, and he was such a gentleman! They only managed to make it look like a make-out session because there's more than one photo! And about the cigarette, partying and boys? I've only ever had 2 boyfriends in my life! And the cigarette wasn't even real, it was a prop to mimic the movie when Sandy sees Danny for the first time in her sexy outfit. It was fun to be out of my comfort zone this time 'round, and I guess the gossip spiralled because they need to find something to write about, and they haven't been able to dig anything up."
    Post edited by CazzTregurtha on
    Yey all in :) thanks for that @CazzTregurtha
    I will get round 4 up today. I promise i will not make it as heavy for pix.
    edited June 2020
    Round 4 is up :) You have 1 week to complete it... Remember Reuben is keeping score about how he feels, how the dates have been going...
    Based on the cumulative scores between 6 ladies they range between 84 and 77 (it is sooooo close) It's time to pull away girls!!!
    Photo shoot thoughts will be up when @TheLastStar - Aston Sparks presents the questionnaire.
    That is EXTREMELY close! Good to know everyone is on par lol! Great, thanks @xJojox , working on it already so I'm not late again. Ivy has something super fun in store for him!
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited June 2020
    Round 4

Today was Abigail’s day to treat Rueben with an outing he won’t forget. Abigail is a bit of an adrenaline junkie and has participated and numerous extreme sports prior and she is no rookie to skydiving. She took Rueben to a well know skydiving club on the coastline and to her astonishment they all knew Rueben there pretty well.

They geared up and the skydiving was a massive success for both of them. Unfortunately, the photographer that was recording their jump was only able to take two-shot and was called out to help out with a situation on the ground.

HlIX9cr.png

rfXQnzt.png

With two perfect landings and the adrenaline rushing through their veins, Rueben and Abigail both thought it to be an awesome idea to ride along the beach. The sun was low but the afternoon sun was beckoning for its touch. They saw this quaint little restaurant and realized that they were both quite famished.

Abigail parks the car and took her shoes off and Rueben followed her lead. The sand felt so good between Abigail’s toes. They ran and played like two carefree children. The thrill of the adrenaline had worn off and they both were exhausted and hungry.

aOgQWoa.jpg

At the little restaurant, they were seated on the deck with the sea right behind them. The mood was just perfect and they sat enjoying the sunset, the food, the wine, and of cause each other’s company.

Nx1vhTB.png

It was a beautiful end to a perfect day.

Producer Question 1: Did you find the Bachelor's adventurous side is your type?
    Definitely yes, in that area we are cut from the same cloth.

Producer Question 2: Did you feel any type of chemistry in this leisure time, connected to Reuben?
    Yes, but then again all these lovely ladies in the house have the same feeling or they won’t be here. I just know for a fact, that if Rueben doesn’t choose me, it will hurt, but I know we will still be great friends.

NB more photos will be posted tonight :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    OH i was thinking about that too grrr lol i'm gonna change for bungee jumping
    I know jennacatz is doing bungee jumping @Storiessims4
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm doing either white water rafting or surfing @xJojox Or both with both Melody and Kim. Not sure how that will go, but will see how things turn out.

EDIT: The white water rafting didn't work so we're going on safari. Just putting it out there so we have no repeats.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

xJojox wrote: »
    I know jennacatz is doing bungee jumping @Storiessims4

oh ok so i know someone who will eat cheese again lol
    Hi @Storiessims4 what activity are you going to do this round? I was just asking so we don't end up doing the same thing :)
    nenKuBE.gif
    hello honey @JennaCatz i was thinking about bungee jumping and you ?
    I'm just finishing up with posemaking for bungee jumping
    nenKuBE.gif
    JennaCatz wrote: »
    I'm just finishing up with posemaking for bungee jumping

ok
    edited June 2020
    Round 4 - Ivy

“So today we are doing something adventurous, and a little different. I hope you’re not afraid of ghosts,” I said with a smile.
    “Hmmm, I can take a few ghosts. As long as you keep me safe,” he said jokingly.
    After an hour’s drive, we ended up in the deserted town of Forgotten Hollow. The clouds were swirling above us, and there was a chill in the air.
    We stopped just outside an old gothic mansion.
    “Welcome to Forgotten Hollow’s haunted house. There is a rumour that a vampire used to live here who terrorized the people of the town. One day the town was suddenly empty. No one knows what happened, and so people don’t dare come here,” I said in a spooky voice, gesturing to the building.
    “Oooo, this is surely interesting, Ivy. Why did you choose this activity?”
    “I thought it would be fun to do something a little ‘dangerous’. I’m not someone who breaks the rules, but I think it’s time to live a little, don’t you? Hopefully it’s all just a myth, and the vampires and ghosts don’t get us,” I said, laughing, “Oh and Reuben, we aren’t allowed to be here.”
    “I like the way you think Ivy. This sounds really exciting! I didn’t even know about the legend of Forgotten Hollow. I normally would say ladies first, but I’ll take the lead here to make sure you’re safe,” he said, taking my hand and leading me through the gates.

round4intromerged.png

We explored a part of the mansion and found a tunnel that lead downstairs. Nervously, we took the stairs and found ourselves in a dark alley that lead us to a prison.
    “Wow, Reuben, look over there,” I said, pointing to a row of cells.
    He held my hand tightly, a shiver running down both our spines.
    “I’ve never seen anything like this,” he said, eyes alight.
    “Can you imagine being trapped down here?” I asked.
    “Well if you were, I would face the vampires to come save you!”
    “Very cheesy, but I’ll take it!” I giggled.

jail.png

As we walked around the corner there was a long flight of stairs that spiralled up into one of towers. They lead us into a little attic that might have been a study. Reuben and I looked at all the dusty books in awe.
    As Reuben turned to look at something else, I jumped behind him.
    “Raaawr!”
    He jumped around, putting his hands up to shield himself. We both burst out laughing when he realized it was me.
    “I thought you were going to protect me,” I said teasingly.
    “I thought you were a ghost! My life flashed before my eyes! Careful, I’m going to get you back!”

Round4-Piano.png

We laughed and explored every part of the house. The last room was a lounge covered in spiderwebs. In the middle of talking we heard a creaking noise on the wooden floor. I jumped into his arms, and he nearly dropped me we laughed so hard.
    “I guess I didn’t need to get you back after all,” he joked.
    “I guess not! Gosh, I got such a fright! Let’s get out of here!” I said.

Round4room.png

Before we left, we decided to explore the graveyard next door as the sun was setting.
    We read all the names, and made up stories of how they died, and who was dating who.
    “Ivy, there’s something over there!” Reuben shouted; his face looked scared. I ran, and he ran after me, laughing at me.
    “Ugh! You were teasing!” I said when I stopped.
    “I told you I would get you back,” he said with a wink.
    He walked over to me and kissed me gently. I wasn’t sure if our hearts were racing because of our spooky adventure, or because of the feelings that had been brought up between us.
    “Thank you for such a fun day, Ivy. It’s not something I would have EVER thought of doing!”
    “My pleasure, Reuben,” I said, and kissed him again.

Round4-Graveyard.png

PRODUCER QUESTION 1:
    “Yes! I’m the type of person that wants to try everything at least once! And it was really cool to go on a ghost tour with him, because neither of us have ever done something like that.”

PRODUCER QUESTION 2:
    “Oh, absolutely! Nothing like a spooky day out to get the blood rushing! It was the most fun I have had in ages. And it was definitely an unconventional type of date.”
  • Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    @CazzTregurtha I LOVE that spooky house!!
    kMRXphO.gif
    so i decide to bring him in the national archive of washington and a night in a karaoke in washington i hope no one doing the same thing lol
    @CazzTregurtha I LOVE that spooky house!!

I can't remember who made it :( But I searched 'Haunted House' on the gallery, and also 'Forgotten Hollow'. It wasn't too far down the list <3 Hope that helps!