Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townies are leaving cups, glasses, and mugs on pathways

Anyone else seeing this? My Sim went for a walk on one of the paths around her house and there are mugs of tea, coffee cups, and glasses of lemonade sitting in the pathways.

W08eeCB.jpg
Gallery ID: LadyGray01

Comments

• BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2020
    Noop but when they're at my Sims houses they don't eat any food i put out i only see them do it in Special Occasions unless... it's meant to be that way? but 1 or 2 go take Leftovers from my Sims fridges despite there being a plate of food right there on the counter... like WTH? LOL i want them to just eat the food when they're hungry that i put on out like a normal sim... so i stopped leaving it out after they cooked it to not waste the food cos they're gonna go in their fridge anyways, but usually they just go the whole time without eating while there and they don't use the toilet either which again i'm not sure is supposed to happen. Also when my Sims make friends with someone they KEEP showing up often twice in one day despite already hanging out with them, it's driving me nuts.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Have you seen the mess left behind after "protesting for the planet"? Sounds like a real-life simulator to me. :/
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Have you seen the mess left behind after "protesting for the planet"? Sounds like a real-life simulator to me. :/

Is that something they can do with Eco living? I don't own it.
    BohoFlower wrote: »
    Noop but when they're at my Sims houses they don't eat any food i put out i only see them do it in Special Occasions unless... it's meant to be that way? but 1 or 2 go take Leftovers from my Sims fridges despite there being a plate of food right there on the counter... like WTH? LOL i want them to just eat the food when they're hungry that i put on out like a normal sim... so i stopped leaving it out after they cooked it to not waste the food cos they're gonna go in their fridge anyways, but usually they just go the whole time without eating while there and they don't use the toilet either which again i'm not sure is supposed to happen. Also when my Sims make friends with someone they KEEP showing up often twice in one day despite already hanging out with them, it's driving me nuts.

I've noticed some of that with guests. Not to a point where it bothers me, but my Sim doesn't have much of a social life. She feeds off of townies indiscriminately in town, so most Sims don't like her.

I ended up having her put them in her inventory, then clean them up when she got home. I wonder how long it will take for them to pile up again?
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    Anmirla wrote: »

Is that something they can do with Eco living? I don't own it.

I've noticed some of that with guests. Not to a point where it bothers me, but my Sim doesn't have much of a social life. She feeds off of townies indiscriminately in town, so most Sims don't like her.

I ended up having her put them in her inventory, then clean them up when she got home. I wonder how long it will take for them to pile up again?

Maybe they're offerings from other Sims so she won't eat them LOL xD
    Maybe they're offerings from other Sims so she won't eat them LOL xD

LMAO. Fabulous.
  • amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    I've got them coming into my house, uninvited I might add, and making things and leaving them everywhere. Potions and glasses of water. Some will eat when I "Call to Meal", others won't.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Yeah, I've experienced this as well yet it doesn't impact the eco footprint.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I had this happen when City Living came out. There were coffee/tea cups all over the place. My Sim was just like 'Oooh free drink!'. I don't know how it got fixed that time, but I didn't do anything to fix it. I find right now that lots of cups and plates get put on walls that are not full height. If your Sim is getting the disgusting environment buff I find one of the reasons is that a cup is on top of a wall somewhere.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Once, someone in my first save left a slice of fruitcake in the middle of the footpath in Newcrest, and for all I know, it’s still there.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    We need an NPC that goes around and cleans up all the public spaces.