Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Okay my island is open to friends if anyone wants to stop by and shop. I'll probably be afk, gonna make dinner now. There's a few free diys in the fairground area at the top and feel free to fish in the rain.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    All right y'all, the grind begins *now*. Wish me luck!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Good luck! Who are you looking for? Anyone n particular?

Thanks! Mostly just someone cute, preferably a peppy or smug villager. I already have doubles of lazy, snooty, and normal, so also preferably not those either.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

Thanks! Mostly just someone cute, preferably a peppy or smug villager. I already have doubles of lazy, snooty, and normal, so also preferably not those either.

I have amibo cards of Tipper, Carmen, Butch and Agnes. I have no interest in them living on my islands. Not sure if you can grab them from my campsite if they are from amibo cards. But if you can you're welcome to any of them. Just let me know when you want them and I'll invite
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »

I have amibo cards of Tipper, Carmen, Butch and Agnes. I have no interest in them living on my islands. Not sure if you can grab them from my campsite if they are from amibo cards. But if you can you're welcome to any of them. Just let me know when you want them and I'll invite

Thank you, that's so sweet of you! Unfortunately, you can't take campers from other people's islands.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    GUYS I FOUND SHERB!!!!

yZQl9h4.jpg

He will be the first dreamie who is an actual dreamie and didn't become a dreamie after I already had him :bawling:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Carmen is my dreamie! But I have her amiibo too haha! Unfortunately you can't get them from others campsites.
    GUYS I FOUND SHERB!!!!

yZQl9h4.jpg

He will be the first dreamie who is an actual dreamie and didn't become a dreamie after I already had him :bawling:

Haha Congrats!!!!!! That's so great you found a dreamie!!!!!!
    edited June 2020
    I think its so funny how Timmy and Tommy follow you around the store. Either they work off commissions or they think I look shady B)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I think its so funny how Timmy and Tommy follow you around the store. Either they work off commissions or they think I look shady B)

This is why I like having my gates open they stay in their place same with Mable lol. I definitely feel like they think I'm gonna steal lol. But like why they gotta get right in the way. Everytime I look in the cabinet I gotta push 'em out of the way to leave the shop lol.
    GUYS I FOUND SHERB!!!!

yZQl9h4.jpg

Haha Congrats!!!!!! That's so great you found a dreamie!!!!!!

Thank you! He's all settled in. I'm so excited to play with my pajama colored son tomorrow.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member

Haha, I do too. I run all over the store so they can try and keep up. 😄
    What's a dreamie? 🤔
    What's a dreamie? 🤔

Any villager you "dream" about getting. So basically your all-time favourites, rather than ones you just "like a lot" (or dislike haha)
    Yeah! Savannah just asked to leave. She's a normal horse villagers and while I like her she's not a favorite. I would have preferred to lose Elmer. He's a lazy horse. Hopefully I'll get someone good to replace Savannah. Why couldn't this have happened when Bluebear was visiting just two days ago. 😕
    edited June 2020
    I found Hippeux... chilling in the river?

Edit: He changed his outfit and started working out

Is that a glitch or they can really go swimming? Either way so cute!
    suRdkSd.jpg

Is that a glitch or they can really go swimming? Either way so cute!

A glitch haha. I don't know how it happened for sure, but I had just removed a piece of land sticking into the water there so I could put up a bridge. I removed the land, went to RS to get a bridge kit from Tom Nook, and when I returned, there he was. SO I assume he was already walking over to sit there when I removed the land and he somehow just kept walking anyways lol.

"What's next.." idk Hippeux, you tell me. 🤷
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Opening up my island for friends. Shops are closed but it's raining so you can fish. Bunch of DIYs up for grabs.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Opening my island if anybody wants to swing by, dodo code 64KO7

The cranny is open for about an hour (until 10pm MST), any limited items are fair game. Soleil is crafting a wooden chair probably not one many people need by now but in case. Can't think of anything else it's a pretty chill day on Alestana but feel free to come on over.
    Aww Reneigh was sick today and I didn't know until Ankha told me, so I went to get her some medicine and returned to find Ankha watering Reneigh's flowers for her. She's a good friend :)

edited June 2020

just have to share my new entrance to Nooks (which will look much better after the palm trees grow in and Nooks has moved to the location lol)
    edited June 2020
    Sahara on my island if anyone wants to visit her, plus huge take one leave on by the beach pier. Open again but to friends only. Feel free to shop, I might be afk.
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top