Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dims Sims ISBI THE BACHELOR Casting Call! CLOSED!

pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
Hey, guys!

Those of you who love bachelor challenges ( @MaggieMarley and @Queenarella have GREAT ones!), I'm going to do one for my new TH (Torch Holder) for my Dim Sims ISBI . My heir is about to age up to YA and he needs a LADY!

I will take as many bachelorettes (sorry, he doesn't bend to men...maybe in another gen that will happen! ;-) but he gravitates toward women...) so there's no limit. If I get two, then two will go. If I get 20, I'll deal.

NOTE: I will have the characters who come into the challenge be a part of the ensuing story as they show up! So, if you don't win, don't worry! You'll get a glimpse of your sim baby in the ISBI part! I won't delete their relationships! (That could be quite fun! >:) )

Here's the dashing BACHELOR:

bbpBOVO.png

I HAVE ALL PACKS so no worries on how you dress them!

Fill out this form:

Gallery ID:
Name of contestant:
Link to sim:

Answer these questions:

What are you looking for in a partner?
Are you good or evil or both?
Background info:
Photo of sim (optional):
Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY):
PLEASE USE HASHTAG ON GALLERY: #dimsims

NOTE: I will be turning off JEALOUSY!
And allowing the contestants to do as they will to seek out our bachelor as much as possible. Mostly dating with a few challenges.

When we get to the final FOUR, I'll turn on love lamps and have romance enhancers but I won't be coercing anything.

This will be all about DATES and RELATIONSHIPS (as I've done this in the past with my legacies), so this is all about the sims and their ways with the heir.

ABSOLUTELY NO SKILLS WILL BE ALLOWED! So I need NEW sims or you need to cheat them to not have skills.

You may use any occult.

I'll leave this open for a week! Thanks for subbing! <3

Entries:
iTvMKZ8.jpg
Post edited by pammiechick on

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Ooh! Love it :) Will enter a girl later today :)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name of contestant: Keisha McCarthy
    Link to sim: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8B1168B4B20D11EA86E5E9B34029EF17?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=afai1261&max=50&maxis=false

Answer these questions:

What are you looking for in a partner? I don't really know what I'm looking for, really, but maybe if he's cute, likes cats and doesn't hate spellcasters or vampires, that'd be good with me. Oh also I have these wild mood swings so I guess he has to be able to handle those too...
    Are you good or evil or both? Uhh... both? I can be pretty mean when I'm in one of my moods sometimes, so...
    Background info: I'm a descendant of a long line of spellcasters (NB: she does not have the ancient bloodline trait, this is just for the story), though my mother was apparently a vampire. I've never met her though - my poor father had to raise two girls by himself!
    One of my main goals in life is to become famous for my music which has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. I also love cats and the colour pink, as well as rain and practicing magic. Practicing magic in the rain too! Dad says I shouldn't practice in public though. Which I think is dumb because what's the point of having it if you can't show it off? I'm going to be the first spellcaster on the Walk of Fame, and the whole world is gonna know it!
    Photo of sim (optional):
    N2xLziE.png
    Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY): None

Her hashtags include #pammiechick as well as #dimsims
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'd like to enter a girl! I'll try to get one done this evening :)

Awesome!!!
    I would love to send a girl into play

YAY!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ooh! Love it :) Will enter a girl later today :)

Hooray! Looking forward to seeing her!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name of contestant: Keisha McCarthy
    Link to sim: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8B1168B4B20D11EA86E5E9B34029EF17?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=afai1261&max=50&maxis=false

Answer these questions:

What are you looking for in a partner? I don't really know what I'm looking for, really, but maybe if he's cute, likes cats and doesn't hate spellcasters or vampires, that'd be good with me. Oh also I have these wild mood swings so I guess he has to be able to handle those too...
    Are you good or evil or both? Uhh... both? I can be pretty mean when I'm in one of my moods sometimes, so...
    Background info: I'm a descendant of a long line of spellcasters (NB: she does not have the ancient bloodline trait, this is just for the story), though my mother was apparently a vampire. I've never met her though - my poor father had to raise two girls by himself!
    One of my main goals in life is to become famous for my music which has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. I also love cats and the colour pink, as well as rain and practicing magic. Practicing magic in the rain too! Dad says I shouldn't practice in public though. Which I think is dumb because what's the point of having it if you can't show it off? I'm going to be the first spellcaster on the Walk of Fame, and the whole world is gonna know it!
    Photo of sim (optional):
    N2xLziE.png

Her hashtags include #pammiechick as well as #dimsims

Oh, I love her! And she loves music and wants to be famous. Very cool and would fit in with the bachelor VERY WELL!

Love the erratic trait! That goes along with an ISBI. ;) Should be FUN!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited June 2020
    k0LJ0Pvl.png

Gallery ID: MonaSolstraale
    Name of contestant: Aliana Kahananui
    Link to sim: Aliana

I dream of a man who will love me and give me children <3
    He must be rich so he can buy me a big well equipped bar ....
    No, no! :worried: ...... I'm not an alcoholic :joy:
    .....but I want to be the best mixologist in the world :)
    I have many hopes for the future ...I am also dreaming of getting at least one cat ... or maybe more

I think I'm a pretty ordinary girl .... neither evil nor good ...
    is it a condition of participating in the competition? ... then I am definitely not evil ... it is not in my genes
    (PS: I formed Aliana's Traits and Aspiration with Random Trait Generator.... Aliana is maybe too boring for that family but I think she is really beautiful)

Background info:
    I grew up with my mom and dad and an older brother in Sulani and I grew up with the island's traditions
    You could say it was a job that lured me away from the island
    I have a dream to become a world famous mixologist
    I have another older brother but he moved away from home before I was born
    He may be known to some people .... He is a vampire but the most loving brother you could wish for.
    e0ZJaaKl.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2020
    Gallery ID: thisisarealpainx
    Name of contestant: Tonya Anansi
    Link to sim: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4E54C380B26211EA8F0BA9390CA918BD?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=thisisarealpainx&max=50&maxis=false
    What are you looking for in a partner: He has to be handsome and eager to spoil me with grand romantic gestures - I want to be swept off my feet, like in the rom coms! Speaking of rom coms, he'd better enjoy watching those with me and if he doesn't like Titanic, it's a deal breaker. Wouldn't mind it if he looked like Leonardo diSimprio either...
    Are you good or evil or both: Strange question. I mean, I think I'm a pretty friendly person and I get along with people well so good I guess?
    Background info: My Mum is a spellcaster - that's where I get my magic abilities from. I don't know anything about my Dad since I've never met him. Growing up, it was just me and my Mum, which got kind of lonely. I always wished I had had a brother or sister. Now, to make up for the family I never had, I try to make lots of friends wherever I go. I get along well with most folks since I'm the opposite of shy!
    Photo of sim (optional):
    f9frrgj.png?1
    Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY): NO CC

Sorry her bio is so boring! Her mother is Grace Anansi.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I will also submit someone :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Yes! Can't wait! Definitely submitting someone later!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    k0LJ0Pvl.png

Gallery ID: MonaSolstraale
    Name of contestant: Aliana Kahananui
    Link to sim: Aliana

I dream of a man who will love me and give me children <3
    He must be rich so he can buy me a big well equipped bar ....
    No, no! :worried: ...... I'm not an alcoholic :joy:
    .....but I want to be the best mixologist in the world :)
    I have many hopes for the future ...I am also dreaming of getting at least one cat ... or maybe more

I think I'm a pretty ordinary girl .... neither evil nor good ...
    is it a condition of participating in the competition? ... then I am definitely not evil ... it is not in my genes
    (PS: I formed Aliana's Traits and Aspiration with Random Trait Generator.... Aliana is maybe too boring for that family but I think she is really beautiful)

Background info:
    I grew up with my mom and dad and an older brother in Sulani and I grew up with the island's traditions
    You could say it was a job that lured me away from the island
    I have a dream to become a world famous mixologist
    I have another older brother but he moved away from home before I was born
    He may be known to some people .... He is a vampire but the most loving brother you could wish for.
    e0ZJaaKl.png

Omg! She's so cute! Love her! Thanks for submitting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Gallery ID: thisisarealpainx
    Name of contestant: Tonya Anansi
    Link to sim: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4E54C380B26211EA8F0BA9390CA918BD?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=thisisarealpainx&max=50&maxis=false
    What are you looking for in a partner: He has to be handsome and eager to spoil me with grand romantic gestures - I want to be swept off my feet, like in the rom coms! Speaking of rom coms, he'd better enjoy watching those with me and if he doesn't like Titanic, it's a deal breaker. Wouldn't mind it if he looked like Leonardo diSimprio either...
    Are you good or evil or both: Strange question. I mean, I think I'm a pretty friendly person and I get along with people well so good I guess?
    Background info: My Mum is a spellcaster - that's where I get my magic abilities from. I don't know anything about my Dad since I've never met him. Growing up, it was just me and my Mum, which got kind of lonely. I always wished I had had a brother or sister. Now, to make up for the family I never had, I try to make lots of friends wherever I go. I get along well with most folks since I'm the opposite of shy!
    Photo of sim (optional):
    f9frrgj.png?1
    Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY): NO CC

Sorry her bio is so boring! Her mother is Grace Anansi.

Gorgeous! And a spellcaster is a great match for Zolnax! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Skeilah wrote: »
    I will also submit someone :)

WOOT!! Thank you! <3
    Yes! Can't wait! Definitely submitting someone later!

Awesome! Thanks! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Gallery ID: SCNVM
    Name of contestant: June Hallis
    Link to sim: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/542343C7B26811EA86D3A9390CA918BD?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SCNVM&max=50&maxis=false

What are you looking for in a partner? "I'm not going to look INSIDE a partner, dummy. Why would I do that?!"

Are you good or evil or both? June is a good person. She just doesn't understand a thing.

Background info: June absolutely looks like the best girlfriend you could wish for, but there's one problem: she's pretty dumb. You can't use difficult language on her because she simply won't understand. Sometimes you can't even use simple language. The only things she cares about (and understands) are the ducks in the water, sitting on a bench in the park and flirting. She actually likes herself pretty much and she doesn't have high standards so the flirting-parts are not difficult at all.

Photo of sim (optional):
    io5rct.png
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Gallery ID: SCNVM
    Name of contestant: June Hallis
    Link to sim: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/542343C7B26811EA86D3A9390CA918BD?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SCNVM&max=50&maxis=false

What are you looking for in a partner? "I'm not going to look INSIDE a partner, dummy. Why would I do that?!"

Are you good or evil or both? June is a good person. She just doesn't understand a thing.

Background info: June absolutely looks like the best girlfriend you could wish for, but there's one problem: she's pretty dumb. You can't use difficult language on her because she simply won't understand. Sometimes you can't even use simple language. The only things she cares about (and understands) are the ducks in the water, sitting on a bench in the park and flirting. She actually likes herself pretty much and she doesn't have high standards so the flirting-parts are not difficult at all.

Photo of sim (optional):
    io5rct.png

She's so pretty!

And LOL! It seems like she's MADE for this fam. She'll fit right in! I can't wait to play her and see how she does. Thank you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Gallery ID: Queenarella

Name of contestant: Jada Winslow

Link to sim: I can't find my sim on the online gallery as she's marked as with CC. She has no CC but I use default eyes and skin. But she's on the gallery with your hashtag :)

What are you looking for in a partner? Hm, my partner should be manly. If he takes longer in the bathroom than I do, bye-bye. I want a man who makes me feel protected, loved and who can deal with all my moods.

Are you good or evil or both? Aren't we all good or evil in someone's story? For me, I don't see any reason to be rude and mean or even evil to someone for no reason at all. But I fight back when someone thinks they can disrespect me. Oh yes, I fight back hard...

Background info: Jada comes from a small town by the sea (Brindelton Bay) and just finished highschool. She moved to Britechester to finally start her time at college. So far she has no idea what to major in. What Jada cares about for now are all the parties she's gonna throw or attend at college.

Photo of sim (optional):
    QGS2pxy.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited June 2020
    @pammiechick Okay so I just figured this out from seeing some sims you faved in the gallery! I have it bookmarked and will see about making a sim for you if that's okay. :)
    By the way Zolnax is very handsome! 😍
    haswh wrote: »
    @pammiechick Okay so I just figured this out from seeing some sims you faved in the gallery! I have it bookmarked and will see about making a sim for you if that's okay. :)
    By the way Zolnax is very handsome! 😍

Yes! Would love to have your sim in the challenge!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Gallery ID: Queenarella

Name of contestant: Jada Winslow

Link to sim: I can't find my sim on the online gallery as she's marked as with CC. She has no CC but I use default eyes and skin. But she's on the gallery with your hashtag :)

What are you looking for in a partner? Hm, my partner should be manly. If he takes longer in the bathroom than I do, bye-bye. I want a man who makes me feel protected, loved and who can deal with all my moods.

Are you good or evil or both? Aren't we all good or evil in someone's story? For me, I don't see any reason to be rude and mean or even evil to someone for no reason at all. But I fight back when someone thinks they can disrespect me. Oh yes, I fight back hard...

Background info: Jada comes from a small town by the sea (Brindelton Bay) and just finished highschool. She moved to Britechester to finally start her time at college. So far she has no idea what to major in. What Jada cares about for now are all the parties she's gonna throw or attend at college.

Photo of sim (optional):
    QGS2pxy.png

Very pretty and she can keep Zolnax on his toes!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Ooo, I'm interested! I'll try and make one later today/tomorrow.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Ooo, I'm interested! I'll try and make one later today/tomorrow.

Awesome!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Gallery ID: Irishsong22
    Name of contestant: Annabeth Rowland
    Link to sim: it’s not letting me login on that page. Every other page works, just not that one? Poohy

Answer these questions:

A travel partner. A dancing partner. A co-chef, a partner in crime, a best friend, a lover.

I’m rather chaotic good, meaning that if I see wrong doing I want to make it right. This has gotten me into some trouble in the past when I stepped into some dicey situations, but The world gets better when people step in to do the right thing. If there’s a protest that needs support, I’m there!

Background info: Annabeth is a professional couch surfer, a jack of all trades, and a frequent traveller. She travelled to Sulani and learned to be a lifeguard, she took a boat to Selvadorada and learned to braid hair and farm tropical plants. She lived with a small community in Granite Falls and learned how to make pancakes from scratch and the importance of community. She hitchhiked to Del Sol Valley and snuck into the Star Accolades (the makeup and hair took hours to perfect). She’s been to so many places, and can’t wait to check off more.

Annabeth wears her clothes with pride. She doesn’t like wearing new clothes and would rather shop at a second hand store. Each piece of clothing she wears has a story to it; some of it she made herself, some were gifts, some she bought in other countries. People usually roll their eyes when they see her patched clothes, or when she starts talking about her journeys, but to her she just goes by her montra: “Those that mind don’t matter, and those that matter don’t mind.” If you can’t enjoy a good story, you don’t have to be Annabeth’s person.

She also has a costume in party incase you were going to have a costume party.

Theme song:
    Photo of sim (optional): rDJBNVH.png
    N2pryON.png
    vvS2TCn.png
    iMpY96p.png

Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY) I do believe she’s vanilla!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Gallery ID: Irishsong22
    Name of contestant: Annabeth Rowland
    Link to sim: it’s not letting me login on that page. Every other page works, just not that one? Poohy

Answer these questions:

A travel partner. A dancing partner. A co-chef, a partner in crime, a best friend, a lover.

I’m rather chaotic good, meaning that if I see wrong doing I want to make it right. This has gotten me into some trouble in the past when I stepped into some dicey situations, but The world gets better when people step in to do the right thing. If there’s a protest that needs support, I’m there!

Background info: Annabeth is a professional couch surfer, a jack of all trades, and a frequent traveller. She travelled to Sulani and learned to be a lifeguard, she took a boat to Selvadorada and learned to braid hair and farm tropical plants. She lived with a small community in Granite Falls and learned how to make pancakes from scratch and the importance of community. She hitchhiked to Del Sol Valley and snuck into the Star Accolades (the makeup and hair took hours to perfect). She’s been to so many places, and can’t wait to check off more.

Annabeth wears her clothes with pride. She doesn’t like wearing new clothes and would rather shop at a second hand store. Each piece of clothing she wears has a story to it; some of it she made herself, some were gifts, some she bought in other countries. People usually roll their eyes when they see her patched clothes, or when she starts talking about her journeys, but to her she just goes by her montra: “Those that mind don’t matter, and those that matter don’t mind.” If you can’t enjoy a good story, you don’t have to be Annabeth’s person.

She also has a costume in party incase you were going to have a costume party.

Theme song:
    Photo of sim (optional): rDJBNVH.png
    N2pryON.png
    vvS2TCn.png
    iMpY96p.png

Link to cc (if you have any -- Maxis Match ONLY) I do believe she’s vanilla!

OMG!!! I love her! Thank you!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I think it would be hilarious if Annabeth was trying to explain an idea to June and she just wasn't getting it, so Annabeth describes it with some words she picked up in other areas that are in a different language and June understands completely :lol:
    jzZP0sJ.png