Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters,

You have all placed your bets. In a few minutes from now you will find your task in your PM, along with the difference for the money the Jetsetters earn it will make whether you pass or fail your task. And another thing: if every one of you brings in at least §12.000 on bet money, the group earns a Clue. You might want to keep all of that in mind when deciding on whether to complete your task or not...

You will have 1 week from now on to complete that task.

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF WISDOM

@Kelvin @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    I'll try to get a small head start with writing the episode :) If anyone has confessionals and scenes they'd like to see in the episode now's the time to write and send them :3
    Banner.png
    edited June 2020

Jetsetters,

The time for your tasks is up.

All of you have earned § for the Jetsetters. But just how much? Was it worth it?

I'll give you 2 more days to write DRE's.
    Good luck and lots of wisdom!

Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    2 years and 5 days :o
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Yup, we're old XD
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yup, we're old XD

And close to the end
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Yup, we're old XD

And close to the end

4 more episodes... And then that pesky Assassin will finally be revealed :naughty:

But will the Jetsetters themselves unmask the Assassin? Or will they expose themselves after the group accused the wrong one?

Good luck and lots of wisdom...
    Banner.png
    edited June 2020

The episode is sneaking it's way towards completion! And as usual, here are a few teasers to warm you all up for the party. :3

Screenshot-32.jpg

Screenshot-53.jpg

Screenshot-58.jpg

Screenshot-105.jpg

Good luck and lots of wisdom :3
    Banner.png
    Sneaky episode
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Is Freya going to set the kitchen on fire again?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Is Freya going to set the kitchen on fire again?

:smirk:
    Banner.png

THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-12.jpg

EPISODE 23 - MISINTERPRETED

Please enjoy the read!

@kelvin @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

The final Ranking and Elimination! One more will bite the dust. The other three will play one more Challenge and then face the judgement of the entire season in the finale.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    My dip sauce is very tasty
    :joy:

What if the costume that Lucas has to wear is of a previously eliminated Jetsetter? :joy:

What's with Odessa kidnapping everyone? :o

What if the costume that Lucas has to wear is of a previously eliminated Jetsetter? :joy:

Belgian Mole fans will definitely get that reference XD

Ooh, are you saying that one of them is the Easter Bunny in secret? XD Orrrr.... What if there's a season with folkloric characters?

Ready or not, here she comes, you can't hide. :3 :D But nah, they'll be fine. Odessa's just good at seeking, she's got a nose for finding people.
    Banner.png

Ooh, are you saying that one of them is the Easter Bunny in secret? XD Orrrr.... What if there's a season with folkloric characters?

Ready or not, here she comes, you can't hide. :3 :D But nah, they'll be fine. Odessa's just good at seeking, she's got a nose for finding people.
    Maybe one of them is a closeted Easter Bunny :o

And a nose...like a fox?

Maybe one of them is a closeted Easter Bunny :o

And a nose...like a fox?
    Maybe one of them is??? ;)

Nah... more like a Wolff 🐺
    Banner.png
    JETSETTERS,

HERE ARE THE THINGS I'LL NEED FROM YOU FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODE

* * * * * SUSPECT RANKING * * * * *

(play this music on repeat to set the mood)

It is time for the Ranking. Each and every one of you will go and select their top 3 of Assassin suspects. Here's the form you have to fill in...

Ranking from _____ (please replace all the ___ spaces with names, and in bold to officially lock it in.)

1st Suspect - _____
    2nd Suspect - _____
    3rd Suspect - _____

Your thought process behind your Ranking -______________________________________________________________

The deadline for this Ranking is July1st, at midnight GMT (Brittain). Failure to meet the deadline will result in one or more strikes given. If you find yourself in need for an extension, feel free to ask me for one. I won't bite. ;)

| 1 strike: July 2nd - July 4th. | 2 strikes: July 5th - June 6th | 3 strikes: After July 7th. |

About DRE's for the upcoming episode, I have a plan for a slightly different approach for the upcoming episode. No DRE's are needed.
    If you'd really like to submit a DRE and you think it's vital for your Sim's personality feel free to send me a message - we could talk it out that way and try to make it fit.

Good luck and lots of wisdom,

Vul

Banner.png
    Half the Ranking time's up, so don't forget to send your Rankings my way!

Banner.png

All Ranking time has run out, and I've received them all in time. Good job guys :+1: :3

The Assassin will choose one more person to go home, then the Episode will hopefully be ready for airing soon. And after that... The final battle to convince everyone about their innocence will begin. :3

Good luck and lots of wisdom everybody!

Banner.png
    edited July 2020

Been making some good progress with the episode meanwhile. Who's up for some teasers? :smiley:

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Screenshot-31.jpg

Good luck and lots of wisdom :3
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Lenka is NOT happy
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Lenka is NOT happy

Lenka: "Rawwwrrwaawwrrrrawwrrr!!!"
    Banner.png

THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-72.jpg

EPISODE 24 - PONDERING IN SILENCE

Please enjoy the read!

@kelvin @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

The final Challenge! One final chance for the remaining 3 Jetsetters to show their colours to the world, whether they be true or fake.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    Ooh, I have to go to virtual mass in a while, but I can't wait to see who the final 3 will be :0

Well, that was a quick read. Sorry to see you go, Choco. :0

Euphelia made a runway exit

"Begone tot" :joy: