Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What new foods would you like to see added?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    darlingdeviantdarlingdeviant Posts: 36 Member
    I'd like to see more vegetarian dishes, more off-the-grid dishes, as well as more dishes added to the base game patches in general. And I agree that food should be it's own aspect in CAS. Sims should react, well, smarter in situations where they have food restrictions. I had a vegetarian Sim eat meat and then get upset. Um, hello? She should have never grabbed it in the first place!
    The ocean does not apologize for its depth and the mountains do not seek forgiveness for the space they take; so, neither shall I.
    Origin ID/Gallery ID: darlingdeviant
    My Simblr (CAS challenges/lookbooks): thedarlingdeviant.tumblr.com

• Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'd like more meat dishes esp in the lower levels of the cooking skill.
    I'd also like more Asian foods, more spicy foods, soups, more salads, a baked potato, steak...I'm hungry now. lol
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Waffles
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Falafel! Sabich! Shakshuka! Fool! Kushari! All the delicious food from the middle east.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Pumpkin pie & soup. Pumpkin as an edible harvestable.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    darlingdeviantdarlingdeviant Posts: 36 Member
    > @darlingdeviant said:
    > I'd like to see more vegetarian dishes, more off-the-grid dishes, as well as more dishes added to the base game patches in general. And I agree that food should be it's own aspect in CAS. Sims should react, well, smarter in situations where they have food restrictions. I had a vegetarian Sim eat meat and then get upset. Um, hello? She should have never grabbed it in the first place!

I forgot to add this earlier, but I just wrote this in a thread about a farming pack and I still think we need more recipes and drinks that are soul food/southern inspired--cornbread, chicken and dumplines, fried fish, fresh baked bread, fried chicken, collard/turnip greens, sweet tea, the sims version of a mint julep, etc.)

-Also new harvestables to use in those recipes (wheat, corn, collards, turnips, etc).
    The ocean does not apologize for its depth and the mountains do not seek forgiveness for the space they take; so, neither shall I.
    Origin ID/Gallery ID: darlingdeviant
    My Simblr (CAS challenges/lookbooks): thedarlingdeviant.tumblr.com

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited June 2020
    I’d like Pumpkin pie (and pumpkin as a harvestable), churros, paella, lasagna, hot cocoa, fried chicken, more soups.....
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    hamburger with french frys mash potatoes onion rings onion soup chicken noddle soups croissant donunts lisst is long
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    BBQed lamb chops
    Pavlova
    Lamingtons
    Proper sponge cake with whipped cream and strawberry jam filling, and whipped cream and fresh strawberries topping.
    Black forest cake
    Toast with jam, toast with honey, toast with 'yeasty extract spread'
    Roasted veg (pumpkin, potatoes, beetroot)
    Mama's Pumpkin soup
    Babushka's best borscht
    Granny's chicken soup
    Nonna's minestrone
    Damper (cooked in a campfire)
    Baked bean Jaffle (cooked over a campfire)
    Apple or peach Jaffle (cooked over a campfire)
    Egg Jaffle (cooked over a campfire)
    Ham and cheese Jaffle (cooked over a campfire)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    New food delivery options would be awesome too...

It would be awesome to be able to order home delivery from the food stands especially the ones where we aren't able to learn the recipes.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I want a toaster for waffles and toast and such. A blender for smoothies and shakes. Just more things in general, more frozen foods for the microwave would be nice. More takeout options too.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    A proper English breakfast, fajitas, corn on the cob, more takeaway options would be good too - and I do miss the grocery shop in TS3
  • Options
    malinbolimalinboli Posts: 16 Member
    Veggie versions of everything, meatballs and mashed potatoes, the opportunity to make pizza at home, lasagna, injera, more African dishes.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    and what these foods do for the sims? your sims cant differentiate whether they just eat grilled cheese or salad.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Oh man! Remember the nectar maker, teppanyaki grill, wood fire oven, and deep fryer from TS3? They all had recipes uniquely tied to them, i guess I’d want them back for TS4. Doesn't matter what cuisine, I just want more gameplay items. :*
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    toast with 'yeasty extract spread'

Heh, and you could have different moodlets depending on the Sim on how they react to it, like the fruit cake! (I still have fond memories of introducing an American friend to Vegemite, her expression was amazing.)
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Bun bao xao 😍😍😍

15KITCHEN-articleLarge.jpg
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Bun bao xao 😍😍😍

I'll be right over!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Movotti wrote: »
    toast with 'yeasty extract spread'

Heh, and you could have different moodlets depending on the Sim on how they react to it, like the fruit cake! (I still have fond memories of introducing an American friend to Vegemite, her expression was amazing.)

Excellent idea!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Bun bao xao 😍😍😍

I haven't had breakfast yet and this looks sooo tasty. :joy:
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Bun bao xao 😍😍😍

I haven't had breakfast yet and this looks sooo tasty. :joy:

It's soooo good and refeshing!! Perfect paired with an egg roll and kiwi green tea 🤗
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 16 Member
    Being able to bake muffins would be fun, or cupcakes.

I saw waffles said a few times which is an absolute yes from me because waffles are amazing

Allergen options sound like a wonderful idea with the negative moodlets.

Hot Cocoa with marshmallows is a cute idea! Perhaps a nice batch of spiced apple cider too?

I kind of miss in the CAS for TS3 where you could include their favorite food
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited June 2020
    I’d like to have a kitchenaid like robot to bake cupcakes etc without having to use the giant factory like cupcake machine that I can never use because it never fits in a kitchen......
    Kookaburra wrote: »
    Being able to bake muffins would be fun, or cupcakes.

I saw waffles said a few times which is an absolute yes from me because waffles are amazing

Allergen options sound like a wonderful idea with the negative moodlets.

Hot Cocoa with marshmallows is a cute idea! Perhaps a nice batch of spiced apple cider too?

I kind of miss in the CAS for TS3 where you could include their favorite food