Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of animals would you love to see added to game?

13...Next

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Farm animals
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    A Toucan, Capybara, Monkey, Donkey, Wombat, Pheonix, Chameleon, or a dinosaur.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    • Pet birds of various species and colour varieties.
    • Farm animals: chickens, cows, sheep, horses.
    • Insects that spawn in all worlds (not just Granite Falls) and can be caught, displayed, used in potions etc.
    • Some small pets like turtles and snakes.

Update the current pet fish, frog and insect system. You can't even name frogs, which I find ridiculous. Allow us to (at the very least) feed, talk to, observe, vent to/other emotional interactions and clean their bowls/tanks, as well as build relationship with them. They die eventually and that can make sims sad if they had a good relationship.
    Zoo animals
    > @Cavapoo_King said:
    > Zoo animals

Like tigers and lions
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have yet to see an actual in-game Llama...(not the dude in the suit).

I don’t often involve animals in my game play, but knowing that cats and dogs are there makes the whole experience better all the same.

In fact, I would be happy with a zoologist career...

I would also be interested in:
    • Horses that don’t spawn all over the place.
    • Lively livestock and wolves to threaten them....obviously keep it Teen rated...
    • As some mentioned before, the option to name/ clean habitat and gain relationship levels with frogs, fish, insects and even those peculiar little aliens...(not the dead ones of course).
    • A separate world with Mythical Creatures.
    • I would NOT like to see a Dragon or a Chimera stride into one of the karaoke bars in San Myshuno ordering a Salty Llama and start a duet.
    • Unless I invited them.
  • SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    I would like a zoologist career as well! I'd like horses, and the ability to get the 'dazed' moodlet if the horse throws you off during riding. I'd like pet snakes, birds, lizards, and a little place where you could find a unicorn (like in TS3).
    My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel
  • CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Chickens (doesn't have to be a farm yard animal, I live on a normal housing estate and I've got chickens as pets!) Rabbits, horses, dragons (missed a trick in ROM missing them out)
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    bunnies and birds oh and chickens so u can collect eggs
  • TheRealTacomamaTheRealTacomama Posts: 109 Member
    I really, really, REALLY miss dragons from the Sims 3. I'd love to see them come back.
    Simming for twenty years...
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Horses, farm animals, more small pets like lizards or birds. Tarantulas would be a fun small pet, too. Ooh and how about pet snakes? Fun!

Bakie on MTS has some great animated animals you can place outside like pigeons around bread crumbs or koi for your fountain. That would be a good addition, as well.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    That one penguin from the sims 2 :lol:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 369 Member
    Mythical Creatures: would love to see dragons that start from eggs and you can raise, unicorns, rocs, sphinx , Pegasus, Sleipnir come on if going to add unicorn you have to add pegasus and the Sleipnir also, thunderbird
    banshee, golems, gremlins, brownies, pixies yeah know not a pet but still is a mythical creature

Real Creatures: Wolves come on you put fox and raccoon in why not the wolf its a canine and wild relative of the dog, wild cats small to large can like the wolf add to the cats and dogs and we can mix them with other breeds, falcons, owls, bears, hynenas, coyotes again can add with cats and dogs plus any others that were mentioned before and after my list