Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible free updates

What if we can help choose what updates we would like more than others

Possible free updates 110 votes

More sim emotions
42%
jeepjeepcatCamkatEvilWitch83Mariefoxprice83ANNETTE1951luthienrisingDarkLady2788BanjoraKennziKaigeKhrisstyneNatasha1003DaraviGirklklovey2APottsFelicity1169annaliese39ParmaViolet87OnverserEvaliyn 47 votes
Activity outside your house
35%
crocobauramikepapaycikcatmom1987JeanKita5399AlrynnmcruddrenzillajimbbqSirenLuminosgoodcakebaker62catloverplayerCeiCeiHtaydevINDISAMADoloresGreyOlivesplum06EnkiSchmidtOldeseadoggeZazazaSimmer 39 votes
More free creations available to all
21%
BluegayleGoldmoldarSageRainWillowSnuffyBucketfreindlylolDevSims91Amj1995davina1221TeeSearyttu3kNationalPokedexTaraIris94KriticalKlownTodilooSERVERFRALady_BalloraRouensims_000keychons95Plankton027 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Go for vehicles with Garages
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    More sim emotions
    I picked more emotions, but not so much because I want more just because I want them to be more developed. I don't want my sim to forget that they've been cheated on because they're looking at a nice painting and I want more visual responses to emotions - ie bruising after a fight, blushing when they're flirty, and being teary eyed when they're said
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Right now, I just want an update that fixes all the major bugs.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    More sim emotions
    I really want a fear emotion. I still can't understand why it wasn't included. I also want traits to be improved so that they are more distinct and have more impact on emotions and behaviour, and I want more options to add personality e.g. phobias, favourites etc. I would also love free babies and cars to be added in an update.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    More sim emotions
    More emotions could be interesting.
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    NPC 👏 story 👏 progression 👏👏👏

But out of these I'd probably go with more outdoor activities. There's not really a reason to leave your lot atm.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    More sim emotions
    I actually don't want more emotions but better and more stable emotions.
  • Options
    _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    I really want a fear emotion. I still can't understand why it wasn't included. I also want traits to be improved so that they are more distinct and have more impact on emotions and behaviour, and I want more options to add personality e.g. phobias, favourites etc. I would also love free babies and cars to be added in an update.

That's true there are fears in the cats and dogs.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Freed infants
    Cars
    Theses are the ones I want the most.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I just want my Sims to recognize their relatives.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    More activities outside. Let sims to go outside and have picnics, swim in the lakes, kids to have more interactions to play outside and with each other, sims to be able to do other things in nature apart of couldagaze and go fishing.
  • Options
    CharleyNoel9CharleyNoel9 Posts: 38 Member
    More sim emotions
    Emotions could be expanded, for sure. I'd really like to see more traits as well.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm expecting a summer update. We got one last year. Hoping for more pool items.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Considering how bias the community is probbbbbbbably wouldn't leave things up to that.

Everyone wants to prioritize something different. :p

Wouldn't care to see more emotions. Only thing I could think of that could be interesting is a 'fear' emotion. Other than that? Nah.

Always wanting more hobbies though for sims. Would like to see a pack much liek the one from S2.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    More sim emotions
    I picked emotions. Not necessarily more emotions though, but a complete overhaul to how emotions and emotional situations are handled by the game and how they are experienced by the sims. Extreme emotions need to have more impact, there should also be more consequences for a sim's bad behaviour, for eg cheating, divorce, fighting etc.

Sims who have been fighting should never fall into a casual conversation within seconds of the dust up ending. Sims who have been cheated on should want to avoid any chit-chat with the cheating Sim unless it is an arguement or some other mean interaction, otherwise it makes the whole event meaningless.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    More sim emotions
    They seriously need to work on and improve emotions. Right now they're unrealistic and useless.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    More sim emotions
    Fear emotion.
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    What I want most:

More lot types(movie theater,video game arcade,landromat,county fair,etc)

The ability to create and control your own festivals.

The ability to create and customize your own rental lots(hotels and apartments) anywhere in the world. I've always wanted to have apartments in places like Oasis Springs and Forgotten Hollow.

Create-a-World: I loved CAW in Sims 2 and would love to see it put into Sims 4. Let us put buildings/trees/bodies of water wherever we want to.

I want to be able to opt out of the boring Strangerville story. If I can opt out of thunderstorms and fame,then I should be able to opt out of a story I have no interest in; just let me play Strangerville without having an RPG-like story forced upon me.

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I want a proper Sim DNA Family Linerage, Playable Babies, Better Romance Interactions, Better Heroes & Villians & CAS Height Slides.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    They seriously need to work on and improve emotions. Right now they're unrealistic and useless.

I agree sometimes I thought they were on the Purple pill with that crazy smile.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Plankton027Plankton027 Posts: 51 Member
    More Free Creations, I would love to see more basegame outfits available for those who do not have all the packs and more basegame build options. Would keep the game interesting for those just starting.
  • Options
    SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    I honestly don't have many complaints on emotions. Free stuff, on the other hand, is lacking. Why have stuff packs, and charge 10 dollars? You get 30-40 items! Just give it to us.
    My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel