Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find fruit/veggies in buy mode?

Not sure if anyone posted about this, so sorry if it's a duplicate thread. Anyway, I went in to build/buy to buy a plasma fruit (didn't feel like hanging around forgotten hollow) & when I searched "plasma fruit" nothing came up. So I tried others (apple, plantain, grape) and nothing came up for them either. So I restarted game, nothing; did a repair, nothing; deleted the cache files, nothing. Finally tried doing bb.showhiddenobjects and they finally showed up. Only mods I have are MCCC and UI Cheats & both of those are up to date. Not sure if this is a bug, something they changed, or what. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    You can only find seed packets in buy mode. To see the fruits and vegetables you need to search for them in debug.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    Thanks @crocobaura. Do you know when they changed that? I used to be able to just type in the fruit/veggie I was looking for & it would come up. This was the first time in a while since I've tried doing it.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    It has always been like that. Maybe you have a mod that enabled buy debug?
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    @crocobaura actually, that was it. I forgot to enable buy debug & other build cheats in MCCCC when I updated it (gotta love that mod :) )